Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Header System Question...IMPORTANT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 10:34 AM
Sarcastic Jackass

Car Info: i drive a beater
Wow. Super important!! Let's get to this ASAP cuz it's so life-threatening!

EasyStreet uses stock headers on a 9 second WRX. Why do you need them?
Old 09-26-2003, 03:59 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Like SJ said, you don't really need headers. They aren't shown to make any real gains, and considering what they cost, it's far from worth it.
Old 09-26-2003, 10:32 PM
Sarcastic Jackass

sj = sarcastic jackass... I keep telling you to put that under my name but noooooo...

As for your PM pogi:
Y thank you for your very important reply plus your sarcasm. You helped out alot. And who asked you if EastSTreet(or whatever it is) doesn't use aftermarket headers on their 9 sec WRX.

Next time don't even bother replying. You probably got a slow mommy's and daddy's car.
You're right. I DO have a slow mommy and daddy car, and it's got 230 thousand miles on it because i know how to treat it right. Smarties like you that don't know how to spell don't understand the underlying point in that if EasyStreet doesn't need to run an aftermarket header to run 9.75, then there is NO reason why you need to have one on your daily. Trust me, I've had one. You'll loose sooooo much low end you'll want to get rid of it.

The only people I know that don't use the stock exhaust manifold are the Prodrive cats that are out in the woods running anti-lag. That is not you. They are smart. Your an unappreciative internet jackhole who just graduated from the car his mommy bought him in highschool.

Also, if you don't know who EasyStreet is, you've been living in a ditch for the past year.

Oh, and it's "You probably have a slow mommy's and daddy's car." Go back to school.
Old 09-27-2003, 02:00 AM

Originally posted by Jgrahn555
sj = sarcastic jackass... I keep telling you to put that under my name but noooooo...
Heh heh, I forgot... you've been behavin too much lately. I will see what I can do.
Old 09-27-2003, 08:21 AM
Sarcastic Jackass

and just to continue this thread... Another wonderful PM from pogi.
O.k. there tiger. I understand that you drive mommy's car to pick up your little middle school friends in your hometown.
Wow! You know kids in middle school that drive? Kinds don't usually drive to school until high school around here. Whats the legal driving age where you're at?

Don't worry you'll get a car someday with the HELP from Mommy and Daddy.

You're probably one of those internet dorks that gawks at little
rice boy cars(you probably have one anyway).

Let's get things straightened out here.
1. I'm done with school, UNLIKE YOU LOSER.
Actually, so am I. Fun! But one should never stop the learning process.

2. I have a career and money to spend UNLIKE YOU WHO BUMS MILK MONEY FROM MOMMY AND DADDY.
Hey wow, me too! Only thing is I spend my money on things that are worthwhile.

3. I have my own cars and a GSX-R1000 bike, UNLIKE YOU WHO DRIVES MOMMY'S & DADDY's car.
Oh, so what you're saying is that you have to compensate for being a little *wee* man by buying all these nice toys?

4. I have my own house, UNLIKE YOU WHO LIVES IN A DOG HOUSE.
I have an apartment, does that count?

5. What r u doin' in this site if you don't have your own car, DREAMER, LOSER.
Dreams are what keep people sane. It's almost philosophical, isn't it? But yes, I do have my own car. As i've stated before, it has 230 thousand miles simply because i maintain it so well. On another note, i've used a subaru for what it's for: rally. Just on the off chance that you understand how to use a search engine, maybe you should go try and find out who I am so you can see what i've done. Or maybe the big bad meathead can find out where i live and come kick my salty internet nerd ***?

But suppose you wouldn't understand. Since we've degragated to calling names, you are now "meathead."

Get a car Rice Boy.
Such power, such enthusiasm! No wonder you wasted your money on a gsxr too.

What u got n ur car, Wings West, APC Altezza lights, Wiper Spit Lights, Hayame muffler, R1 coilover springs.
Ooooo.. I know the answer to this one.. YOUR MOM! HA!

Try stacking those parts with my HKS, Top Fuel, STi, Cusco, Invidia, Liberal/Griffin, Defi.
Wow, you sure can spit names of manufacturers REALLY WELL. Too bad you're still a meathead piece of crap on the inside.

It'll take you a lifetime to save up all those milk money your parents give you on a weekly basis there Sonny.
It sure would.

Don't even bother replying.
okee dokee.

E-thuggin 4 Life baby! Yo!

Last edited by Jgrahn555; 09-27-2003 at 08:51 AM.
Old 09-27-2003, 08:32 AM
Sarcastic Jackass

Oh, i forgot to point this out...

Why is this exhaust thread in the engine management forum? Oh, that's right, because meathead doesn't understand that it goes in whatever forum he has for engine makeup. d'Oh!
Old 09-28-2003, 12:41 AM

Funny stuff J. Too bad I have to disappear it.