Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

GRRRRR, I'm SOOOOOO F*CKING P*SSED: Just got rearended

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 06:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Angry GRRRRR, I'm SOOOOOO F*CKING P*SSED: Just got rearended

(*&%)(#@&^%(YUIGFIEJRHWFHP(P*&^%$_(*YGF(PYW(*P{YWE F(P*Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOO ****ING PISSED OFF right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So I'm on my way home from work, sitting at the stop light on the off ramp from 880 getting onto Camden Ave. when I hear this tire squealing and see TONS of smoke coming up quick behind me from some POS neon going about 55-60! I'm Like OOOOOHHHH ****! So I floored it and pulled onto the dirt shoulder beside the truck that was INFRONT Of me....well, JUST as I'm pulling away(trying to avoid a serious case of maximum probage), I hear a strange sound come from my rearend.....but I did NOT feel anything at all....so I just figured that the mother ****er JUST missed me (we're talking literally about an inch or 2) and it was his ABS working....so the light turns green we go, I stare this ******* down like there is no tomorrow, and he jets back onto the freeway (across the intersection, while I turn left) Well, I get home (still shaking) and take a look at my rear bumper and this is what I saw: (see pic below)

Turns out that weird sound I heard WAS that SON OF A MOTHER ****ING GOD DAMN ***** ******* HITTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just clipped me, it was so light that I didnt even feel it at all.....thats why I didnt get out and look, then proceed to beat his stupid ****ing *** into a bloody pulp(which I SHOULD HAVE) GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

however, I do have to say the bright side to this story is that there are NO dents and NO damage other than the scratches that you see (thanks to my quick thinking and evasive maneuvers. This ***** was going atleast 55-60 when I saw him coming, so this could have easily totalled my baby had I not moved outta the way. I'm still pissed off that I didnt follow that mother ****er and kick his head into a curb.....
Attached Thumbnails GRRRRR, I'm SOOOOOO F*CKING P*SSED:  Just got rearended-dsc02066.jpg  

Last edited by GotBoost?; 10-11-2005 at 06:21 PM.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:19 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
i know that POS neons are EVERYWHERE!!! but you need to hunt that mother****er down... got a view of his plate?
Old 10-11-2005, 06:22 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by rau
i know that POS neons are EVERYWHERE!!! but you need to hunt that mother****er down... got a view of his plate?

unfortunately no......hindsight is always 20/20, I was so pissed I didnt even think about it at the time, plus I didnt feel anything so I thought he had JUST Missed me.

<sigh> thanks for letting me vent.....I'm gonna go find my good friend Mary Jane, and have a LOOOOOOONG talk with her.

Last edited by GotBoost?; 10-11-2005 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:28 PM
VIP Member

Well, this is officially my very first dumpster worthy thread.....I feel honored.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:51 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
that sucks man, I feelyour pain. keep an eye out for him.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Sucks about what happened to you. Howver, much worse things have happened to other members and myself, but it does not constitute total disrespect for the rules and traditions of this place.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:18 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Sorry to hear about that. A few months ago I got rear ended, and the guy ran. With a neon, it'll probably be pretty hard to track him down. If you are going to try, good luck.

Any reason why I can't see the picture, but I can see other posts' picture?
Old 10-12-2005, 11:32 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by STi-owns-evo
Sorry to hear about that. A few months ago I got rear ended, and the guy ran. With a neon, it'll probably be pretty hard to track him down. If you are going to try, good luck.

Any reason why I can't see the picture, but I can see other posts' picture?

Hmmm, weird, I dunno....I uploaded the pic to I-club, so you should be able to see it.....its a .jpg.

Alex.....yes, I am aware that it wasnt as bad as some members have had...however, it almost was...the dude was going 55-60 easily, and if I didnt see him coming and move....my car could have easily been totalled and I could have had some serious neck/back issues. However, I understand about the rules and etc....I didnt post this thread purposely thinking of disreguarding the rules.....I posted it literally 5 minutes after this happened, so I was still sooooooooooooo pissed, that I was literally shaking.......and obviously not thinking clearly.....for that, I apologize. However, it still doesnt change how I feel about the person that hit me, and I will continue to look for that car....I got a really great look at the dudes face, and car....and I am fairly sure he lives near me, since he was initially going the same direction, on the same road as me, before he decided to bolt back onto the freeway and disappear. Was a white dodge neon (late 90s) with a smashed front end (from hitting someone else I presume), ghetto looking Hispanic dude about 40 y/o.

-Ted
Old 10-12-2005, 11:59 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
It wasn't your post that got it dumped, it was the thread title
Old 10-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Wut z said.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:05 PM
VIP Member

muh bad.....oh well....now I can say that I officially have contributed to the dumpster, in support of keeping the dumpster moderator employed. :P LOL

-Ted