Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

anyone think they have real driving skills?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Troll

Car Info: GT35R White 2005 Impreza STi and a 2000 Camaro Z28/RS
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
Hey lets get LookingForPower out there. He's got the fastest car ever.

Hell ya.

I should go then I can represent SRIC's to it's fullest and also the common "Special Blow By Mod" that all of SRIC seems to get whenever they try to make any power out of their car....
Old 11-10-2005, 02:24 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Originally Posted by LookingForPower
Hell ya.

I should go then I can represent SRIC's to it's fullest and also the common "Special Blow By Mod" that all of SRIC seems to get whenever they try to make any power out of their car....
stir stir stir.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Hell ya.

you = "all of sric"?
Old 11-10-2005, 02:27 PM

Car Info: '02 WRagon
Originally Posted by svek
stock 2.2L w/ teh 4eat........WIN!
drat...
only a 1.8L 4eat would beat that.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Troll

you = "all of sric"?
the common "Special Blow By Mod" that all of SRIC seems to get whenever they try to make any power out of their car....
I think you missed the part where I said "All of SRIC seems to get whenever they try to make POWER out of their car"
Old 11-10-2005, 02:32 PM
VIP Member

I think you missed the part where I said "All of SRIC seems to get whenever they try to make POWER out of their car"
again, you = all of SRIC?

There's other people making good power, and the one making more power than you with no problems. You must be confused.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Troll

again, you = all of SRIC?

There's other people making good power, and the one making more power than you with no problems. You must be confused.
Oh really and how many problem cars has there been to get that one ok car? that i garuntee i can walk away from....

Last edited by LookingForPower; 11-10-2005 at 02:39 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:39 PM

Oh really and how many problem cars has there ben to get that one ok car? that i garuntee i can walk away from....
lol, a less than 25% success rate aint bad........ right?

stir stir stir.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:40 PM
VIP Member

Actually his was the first one they did with that setup and there were no problems. Same with all the guys making good power out of their WRX. In fact, one of the higher horsepower WRXs in the area - the one all the Porsche guys made a thread about on their forum after he rocked *** at Thill has also had no problems. Again, you must be confused.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:41 PM

Actually his was the first one they did with that setup and there were no problems. Same with all the guys making good power out of their WRX. In fact, one of the higher horsepower WRXs in the area - the one all the Porsche guys made a thread about on their forum after he rocked *** at Thill has also had no problems. Again, you must be confused.
sweet a few people with good power, thats almost how many have blown up.

big stir.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:43 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BlackVenom96
sweet a few people with good power, thats almost how many have blown up.

big stir.
You and John are funny. Neither of you have any idea what you're talking about. I know what you're both trying to get at, and if either of you can find me a single shop that hasn't ever had a problem car, please give me their info.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:44 PM
Troll

Ya you are right I must be confused... I bet all the cars that I know first hand, and cars I have heard about through the grapevine went somewhere else to get their special mod, or an even better mod "The goodbye engine mod". It had nothing to do with the awesome tune that was discovered upon bringing my car somewhere else I am sure of it.

We have also discovered that my first turbo that was said to be "blown up", ended up not being blown up, and we discovered this mystery upon taking the turbo inlet pipe off and seeing that it was infact CAKED in oil!! It wasn't the turbo that blew... it was infact a better part of the car, a more important part... The Motor itself. But was I informed that the motor blew oh no no no.... It was the turbo's fault, so I was infact issued a replacement turbo for it to act odly.... the same exact way as the first one.... hmm

Yes you sir are right, I must be confused with something else...
Old 11-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Troll

You and John are funny. Neither of you have any idea what you're talking about. I know what you're both trying to get at, and if either of you can find me a single shop that hasn't ever had a problem car, please give me their info.

You are right I have no idea what I am talking about... I don't talk to people directly daily about their problems or anything at all... and the problems I have dealt with directly for 4 months when it was a 2 day job... I just make it all up because i feel like ****ing up someones lively hood right?
Old 11-10-2005, 02:46 PM

never implied everyone is perfect. and we do know what we are talking about.

i can tell you of a shop that i have never heard a bad thing about, a local domestic shop and i can also tell u of a local shop that i have heard a lot of horror stories about.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:48 PM
VIP Member

I just think you're misrepresenting things a tad. Yours was a relatively local issue, not a more widespread one as you appear to be indicating. Believe it or not, they had customers well before you and continue to have customers to this day without any problems.

Quick Reply: anyone think they have real driving skills?