Drivetrain Encompasses driveline components such as the torque converter, clutch, transmission, shifter, front and center differentials, driveshaft, rear differential, and axles.

Anyone that was told they abused there tranny PLEASE READ

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 04:55 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx
Anyone that was told they abused there tranny PLEASE READ

Ok i know theres a thread for this already but what i wanted to know is how many people Have a broken stock tranny that was called abuse from the dealer. Cause i was talking to my mom about this and she seems to think if we some how come together maybe something can be done. Not quite sure how im gonna go about this Just all depends on how many people have had this problem.
I posted this on Clubwrx.com im tring to get as many people as i can.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:05 PM

Car Info: lowered blk04 with no motor
i broke my tanny they told me it was abuse but it broke when i was driving normally. they looked at the fuild and make the call didnt even pull the tranny apart. but they charged me 700 to pull it out of the car. they wanted 3100 for a new tranny i got a ra tranny with new clucth for the same price. many people have tried what you tryin it aint gonna works its there call there company. theres a broken tranny thread almost everyday
Old 07-28-2005, 02:09 AM

Car Info: My 2009 FIT for sale!!!!!!!!!!
i heard people sueing them but lost. no chance what so ever. i have tried for warranty.... but got denied!

Originally Posted by Emsraumajunke
Ok i know theres a thread for this already but what i wanted to know is how many people Have a broken stock tranny that was called abuse from the dealer. Cause i was talking to my mom about this and she seems to think if we some how come together maybe something can be done. Not quite sure how im gonna go about this Just all depends on how many people have had this problem.
I posted this on Clubwrx.com im tring to get as many people as i can.
Old 08-07-2005, 02:47 AM

Car Info: civic
goodluck.

there's been lawsuits filed against subaru for defective transmission, but the results show that it's driver error, driver abuse....driver themselves.

long story cut short, you're better off coming up with the cash and getting a different transmssion.