wow.. tonight kinda sucked but was good all at the same time!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 01:29 AM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
wow.. tonight kinda sucked but was good all at the same time!

tonight my friend got pulled over for speeding in his V8 dodge truck, and best of all he got off! fat dance at my school!

but the best part of the night is when i got the cops called on me for someone in my own neighborhood calling the cops on me claiming my car was too loud! hahahahaha lmao i cant believe how some people react, some people in my neighborhood love the way it sounds and some hate it cause it isnt stock! well i show up to my school with our school cop following me, he is the PD of angels camp, but he just spends all his time at the school, he starts asking me where i have been i said i was in my neighborhood and then i went to the school. thn he asked where i live i precede to tell him, he then tells me he got a complaint about the sound of my car being to loud, but the problem was is i was under 3k rpms the entire time, i had three other witnesses with me! hahaha stupid old people!

well i got off with a u need to be less of a distraction, i just laughed and said i dont try, it just happens!

i didnt get a ticket and the cop just laughed at the claim to, cause of the fact that that is where i live and he knows i would not drive through my hood speeding and high revving at 10 pm!

so all in all it was an awesome day!

peace out
ryan