Subaru Meets in Turlock @ In-N-Out

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 02:58 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX E85 VF34
I'm not saying I'm the sole reason for this forum being started, but the comment Ryan made before my last post was uncalled for. I'm assuming that the reason the mods didn't cut out the three pages of BS on this thread is due to this forum being so new and relatively unwatched. I don't start drama but when someone makes an offhand remark trying to remind me of how they think they have special privileges because of a thread they started I'm not going to stay quiet.
Subywrex you are right in that I should not have responded as I did, but with the years I have been on i-club I have seen many members (including myself) go away from this site for periods of time because their integrity and honesty was unfairly being called into question. I am very excited about our forum and also how strong the meets have become (which I acknowledge Ryan woodward and Ryan vrooompsh for starting).
I am simply surprised that no moderator stepped in on the matter as it was completely off topic. No hard feelings towards anyone, I just really like to see everyone getting along especially guys like WRXistheBest and Vrooompsh who I've had fun meeting and getting to know at the meets.
-Brian
Old 11-19-2007, 03:04 PM

Car Info: plenty
Hey man relax, it was nothin personal bro, I was just messing around with you. I apologize Brian if i affended you man. No need for drama here, you are right, plus we dont want the MODs thinking anything bad about our section.

Last edited by vroompssh; 11-19-2007 at 03:07 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:06 PM

I recommend though, that each month we start a new Turlock thread with the date, so that way its not 20 pages long and folks dont have to go scrolling through this thread and see all the B.S. and stuff.

For example.

Turlock Meet 12-29-07 Turlock In N Out

So that way everything is current. Just MO. I think thats what we should do, That way we know for sure who is coming, and they can post up and what not.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:12 PM
banned

Car Info: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR
Do you want to just can this thread then?

I'm on here every night at work, so let me start it so I can edit shiz. A new thread for 2008 would be best, not so much a thread for each month.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:17 PM
banned

O, abt who started this thread... Ryan copied and pasted the whole first post from me off a different site (mice-pace?) to start this thread so technically I started it.

=P

But without all of our help, I'd just be wacking it at InNOut all alone with NEFF, shooting bonus DVD footage. hahaha. btw, I saw that van in Turlock yesterday on the way to work!
Old 11-19-2007, 03:21 PM

RyanVroom,
It's fine.....To sum it all up I just don't like drama on the boards, that's it. So really any time it happens I'm going to say something. I think everyone can tell from meeting me that I'm not a cocky person, so I'm not doing it to act all high and mighty but I'm still going to throw in my two cents.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:22 PM

As for the Turlock thread: If you look at the Sacboys I don't know if they're still doing it but for their meets they have som HUGE threads which have gone on indefinitely. IMHO....I don't care how you do it As long as the meet threads only contain information that allows new and current members to know what is happening or going to happen at the meet itself.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:23 PM

I told you guys that I was the one who called my boy NEFF to the meet right?
Old 11-19-2007, 03:30 PM
banned

Originally Posted by PlatNmRex
I told you guys that I was the one who called my boy NEFF to the meet right?
haha. I saw that van approaching and it sounded baaaad. NEFF needs to take it in for an oil change and tune with all that money he has. lol
Old 11-19-2007, 04:26 PM
banned

Just got an idea...

How about a new thread for 2008 with all of our normal meeting dates and times and also a section in the first post for other events.

The thead will always be edited and updated so people can just check out the first post and see what's coming up meet/cruise/hangout wise.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:46 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX Stg 2
Originally Posted by Woodward
Just got an idea...

How about a new thread for 2008 with all of our normal meeting dates and times and also a section in the first post for other events.

The thead will always be edited and updated so people can just check out the first post and see what's coming up meet/cruise/hangout wise.
sounds good to me...anyway, still meeting in Turlock on the 24th?
Old 11-19-2007, 05:12 PM

Car Info: 2007 STI Satin White Pearl
Originally Posted by 04slvrwrx
sounds good to me...anyway, still meeting in Turlock on the 24th?
nope if you look back about 487 post (you have to get before all the drama posting started) we eneded up meeting on the 17th due to the holiday. But next month will still be on 29th because it falls in between xmas and new years.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Woodward
O, abt who started this thread... Ryan copied and pasted the whole first post from me off a different site (mice-pace?) to start this thread so technically I started it.

=P

But without all of our help, I'd just be wacking it at InNOut all alone with NEFF, shooting bonus DVD footage. hahaha. btw, I saw that van in Turlock yesterday on the way to work!
you crack me up ryan
Old 11-19-2007, 06:23 PM
banned

hahaha. You know it's true!
Old 11-19-2007, 06:48 PM

Car Info: WRX
I still think for every month we make a new thread with the correct date and format, instead of seeking through everything again.

Example just how slvr04wrx thought it was on the 24th still, a correct and updated thread with the title would catch more eyes and new comers to the forum

Quick Reply: Subaru Meets in Turlock @ In-N-Out