Subaru Meets in Turlock @ In-N-Out

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 08:30 AM

Car Info: 03 wrex
Originally Posted by wrxisthebest
i told him that.. but its just a long *** drive for us!
Pussies!!!! lol jk
Old 11-17-2007, 08:46 AM
banned

Car Info: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR
Originally Posted by SpADeZ_WRX
I know what you meant Brian, I wasnt refering to that

But ya briggsmore and McHenry sounds good. 6:30 PM for sure, we will wait around for about 5-10 in case anyone is late then be on the road by around 6:40 or something like that.
So we actually show up on time to the meet
You guys need to leave at 6:30 to make it on time. lol. You're going to be late again.

I'm down to meet up with you guys up there a bit before that.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:49 AM

Car Info: WRX
So you gonna meet us at startbucks ryan?

If everything goes smooth I should be bringing about 5-6 subies of friends
Old 11-17-2007, 10:34 AM

Car Info: '02 WRX E85 VF34
We might as well make a starbucks semi-mini-meet to compliment the Turlock meet, then we can have rival meets and meet up at the end and have a street fight like in Anchorman.
K?
Old 11-17-2007, 12:52 PM
banned

Car Info: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR
We'll meet up at different places all the time. I just feel like driving around with you guys since I finally have my car (somewhat) done.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:32 AM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
the meet tonight was really fun!
Old 11-18-2007, 12:42 AM

Awsome turn out!! Gettin better and better!!

Was a chop shop when I was out swapping rims
Old 11-18-2007, 01:21 AM

i bet!!! behind speedy lube hahahahaha lmao!
Old 11-18-2007, 02:02 AM

Car Info: 2007 STI Satin White Pearl
Originally Posted by SpADeZ_WRX
Awsome turn out!! Gettin better and better!!

Was a chop shop when I was out swapping rims
Well at least you got out with another set of rims to drive on hehe. Hey sorry I never got back to you i just seen your email tonight after the meet. I was standing right in front of you though as you were getting ready to drive off to swap out your rims I was standing next to my gf.

Brandon
Old 11-18-2007, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by CenCali07STI
Well at least you got out with another set of rims to drive on hehe. Hey sorry I never got back to you i just seen your email tonight after the meet. I was standing right in front of you though as you were getting ready to drive off to swap out your rims I was standing next to my gf.

Brandon
I didnt know that was you bro. Shoulda said whats up
Great seeing your car tho man!! SWP
Old 11-18-2007, 11:37 AM

Brandon
man... brandon's are becomeing like ryan's! hahahaha!!! jk.. nice to meet u man!
Old 11-18-2007, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by wrxisthebest
man... brandon's are becomeing like ryan's! hahahaha!!! jk.. nice to meet u man!
Yeah its making a comeback haha. So are you the other brandon or is it someone else. I am so bad with names I will probably ask your names a few more times. I am great with faces and horrible with names. I told my gf if she wanted to know any of your names to intro herself so i could get a refresher lol.

Hopefully by the next meet I will have my exhaust built I am tired of my car being so quiet. Anyone behind me notice the rear diffuser was missing a little on my car LOL. I got curious one day and was like wonder what it would sound like with the muffler disconnected. Well 15 miles later I decided to look to make sure everything is ok and well lets say it melted a little faster than I expected lol. (DUMBASS)
Old 11-18-2007, 01:57 PM

oh on a funny side note there was a 08 silver 5 door in front of me on mitchel on my way home with dealer plates on it. Not like a turlock import paper plates but the actual dealer license plate I was trying to keep up with him to just get a better look at it and he kept speeding up he was doing like 70mph headed towards mitchell bridge coming back into modesto and I did not want to go that fast to catch him still in town right there so once I got closer to the bridge I just told my gf hold on and took the inside lane of the bridge and flew by him just to let him know that i was cooler than he was HAHA. Gf was like ok how feaking fast were you going just now (umm well rev beeper was going on in fourth so figure it out haha) I have to quit doing that with her in the car. By myself is one thing but need to quit doing crap like that with the Gf in the car.

Good lord I am turning into a post *****
Old 11-18-2007, 02:01 PM

Yeah its making a comeback haha. So are you the other brandon or is it someone else. I am so bad with names I will probably ask your names a few more times. I am great with faces and horrible with names. I told my gf if she wanted to know any of your names to intro herself so i could get a refresher lol.

Hopefully by the next meet I will have my exhaust built I am tired of my car being so quiet. Anyone behind me notice the rear diffuser was missing a little on my car LOL. I got curious one day and was like wonder what it would sound like with the muffler disconnected. Well 15 miles later I decided to look to make sure everything is ok and well lets say it melted a little faster than I expected lol. (DUMBASS)
no... im the red headed ryan.. the silver bugeye owner

the 17 year old ryan

ouch man... the diffuser melted that fast!! wow!! ****, well at least it isnt a huge problem.. just take that **** off!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 02:04 PM

oh on a funny side note there was a 08 silver 5 door in front of me on mitchel on my way home with dealer plates on it. Not like a turlock import paper plates but the actual dealer license plate I was trying to keep up with him to just get a better look at it and he kept speeding up he was doing like 70mph headed towards mitchell bridge coming back into modesto and I did not want to go that fast to catch him still in town right there so once I got closer to the bridge I just told my gf hold on and took the inside lane of the bridge and flew by him just to let him know that i was cooler than he was HAHA. Gf was like ok how feaking fast were you going just now (umm well rev beeper was going on in fourth so figure it out haha) I have to quit doing that with her in the car. By myself is one thing but need to quit doing crap like that with the Gf in the car.

Good lord I am turning into a post *****
... i stopped doin that kind of crap wit girls in the car when i scared a girl friend of mine out of dating me! but post *****.. hahahahaha ya.. ok, with 11 posts hahahaha, look at me.. ive been here like 5 months and im over 1,000

Quick Reply: Subaru Meets in Turlock @ In-N-Out