I might have some road rage issues lol

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 08:23 AM

Car Info: 02' Subaru Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by wrxgirl08

On a funnier note, I saw a high school girl walking home check out my car like a piece of meat, then she saw me and the look on her face just fell lmao, like she was so disappointed I was a girl.
That happen to me yesterday in Turlock too but it was a guy who was disappointed...lol He pulled up with his Camaro next to me and had a look on his face like "WTF your a girl!!" and i just smile and he turned away so fast HAHA!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:01 AM

Car Info: '12 pbp wrx
Originally Posted by Dolly209
That happen to me yesterday in Turlock too but it was a guy who was disappointed...lol He pulled up with his Camaro next to me and had a look on his face like "WTF your a girl!!" and i just smile and he turned away so fast HAHA!
Lmao was it the guy in the yellow one? I don't think his is even an SS. Doesn't it just make you love your car even more haha.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:03 PM

Car Info: 2015 FXT
On a funnier note, I saw a high school girl walking home check out my car like a piece of meat, then she saw me and the look on her face just fell lmao, like she was so disappointed I was a girl.
Well thats too bad, I think that girls that know cars and especially ones that drive Subie make me go crazy...

Its always nice when you get compliments because of the car you drive. I remember I was driving through a grocery store parking lot right after detailng it like crazy, there was this group of guys and girls and I could hear them talkin about how sexy my car was... Def. put a big smile on my face!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:03 PM

Car Info: Limited WRX WFC #1122
lmao good sh**! I seen you driving past walnut, i waved i dont think u seen me though
Old 02-04-2010, 03:12 PM

I cleaned my car! I've heard a guy say damn as he was looking at my car too lol.

You did? Today? sorry I didn't see you, I was preoccupied, I got a house today!!!! Whoo hoo!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 03:28 PM

Car Info: 2015 FXT
Are you sure it was your car and not you?
Old 02-04-2010, 03:37 PM

Car Info: WRX
Too bad no one compliments me on how dirty my car is.

I guess no one appreciates using the cars "properly." haha
Old 02-04-2010, 03:45 PM

Pretty positive it was.

Yeah people don't compliment my car when it's dirty either lol, my wheels were like black . . . I want to get a stock bumper so I can have some fun in the dirt.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:19 PM

Car Info: WRX
Pretty positive it was.

Yeah people don't compliment my car when it's dirty either lol, my wheels were like black . . . I want to get a stock bumper so I can have some fun in the dirt.
Black?? try some brown...lol. My car was completely mudded down a couple weeks ago...couldn't even see out the side windows. Roof and all. People were like ewwwww, even I though it was disgusting but the DI guys loved it. haha

This spring, if you want, there's gonna be some DI guys coming up and were gonna hit up some of my dirty fun rally roads that are dirty...and fun. ha
Old 02-04-2010, 05:25 PM

Car Info: EQ Built/Tuned WRX
I cleaned my car! I've heard a guy say damn as he was looking at my car too lol.

You did? Today? sorry I didn't see you, I was preoccupied, I got a house today!!!! Whoo hoo!!!
congrats on the house!!!! thats awsome... i smell a subaru bbq meet coming up... lol.. hey i saw you at merced college, do you go there? i was in the library and i heard a suby, so yes i got up to see who it was lol, and it was you! im here right now bored as F***!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by D. Fantom
Black?? try some brown...lol. My car was completely mudded down a couple weeks ago...couldn't even see out the side windows. Roof and all. People were like ewwwww, even I though it was disgusting but the DI guys loved it. haha

This spring, if you want, there's gonna be some DI guys coming up and were gonna hit up some of my dirty fun rally roads that are dirty...and fun. ha

Sounds fun, and dirty lol
Old 02-04-2010, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by blue04WRX
congrats on the house!!!! thats awsome... i smell a subaru bbq meet coming up... lol.. hey i saw you at merced college, do you go there? i was in the library and i heard a suby, so yes i got up to see who it was lol, and it was you! im here right now bored as F***!!!!
Thanks. Hey is yours the 05 I see there? Did you park in I think it's parking lot J yesterday? Across from the library? I go mondays and wednesdays. You should've waved or something lol.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:12 PM

Car Info: Limited WRX WFC #1122

Its all good, it was yesterday around 1ish/2ish by the jr high. Ohh did u dayummm nice nice
Old 02-05-2010, 05:35 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX/2008 Yamaha YFZ450
Originally Posted by D. Fantom
Too bad no one compliments me on how dirty my car is.

I guess no one appreciates using the cars "properly." haha
Ive complimented on your car!

Ya the road rage thing, dont worry I know how that goes. It sucks sorry to hear but people are just DUMB. Come to hanford and deal with these reetards! And BTW I take offense to all the redneck bashing lol.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by snaggleto0th
Ive complimented on your car!

Ya the road rage thing, dont worry I know how that goes. It sucks sorry to hear but people are just DUMB. Come to hanford and deal with these reetards! And BTW I take offense to all the redneck bashing lol.
Lol why are you a redneck??? Haha.

Quick Reply: I might have some road rage issues lol