I might have some road rage issues lol

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 03:41 PM

Car Info: '12 pbp wrx
I might have some road rage issues lol

So I was driving back from starbucks and I passed a guy because he was going 35mph on monte vista. I was going 45, well he got behind me and was riding my *** to the point where most of his front end wasn't visible, so being the hot tempered gal I am, I slowed down and flipped him off. Probably wasn't a good idea because at the stop light he rolled down his window and was like "Oh F me huh? F me what did I do?" so I proceeded to tell him exactly what he was doing and how he knew exactly why I was angry. Green light, I sped off to get away from the creep. Next light he stops and stares at my car with his jaw dropped then being the genius he is he makes a right turn in front of two cars and peels away.

On a funnier note, I saw a high school girl walking home check out my car like a piece of meat, then she saw me and the look on her face just fell lmao, like she was so disappointed I was a girl.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:48 PM

Car Info: EQ Built/Tuned WRX
hahaha!! damn what did they put in that coffee? thats funny you mention the girls' reaction, you should have seen my girlfriends reaction when i told her that the suby parked out in front of starbucks when we left was yours... now she wants one... lol.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:50 PM

Car Info: 06 sportwagon
On a funnier note, I saw a high school girl walking home check out my car like a piece of meat, then she saw me and the look on her face just fell lmao, like she was so disappointed I was a girl.[/QUOTE]

Old 02-02-2010, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by blue04WRX
hahaha!! damn what did they put in that coffee? thats funny you mention the girls' reaction, you should have seen my girlfriends reaction when i told her that the suby parked out in front of starbucks when we left was yours... now she wants one... lol.

Ah tell her to get one!!! Seriously that'd be sick!!! I'd be really nice to even out the boy to girl ratio of suby owners. I want some more girl friends who like cars too lol.

Oh and i'm a coffee freak if you couldn't tell, it doesn't even phase me anymore haha.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by kimchijeegeah
On a funnier note, I saw a high school girl walking home check out my car like a piece of meat, then she saw me and the look on her face just fell lmao, like she was so disappointed I was a girl.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah dude when I saw her I busted up laughing lol.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:59 PM

Car Info: EQ Built/Tuned WRX
Originally Posted by wrxgirl08
Ah tell her to get one!!! Seriously that'd be sick!!! I'd be really nice to even out the boy to girl ratio of suby owners. I want some more girl friends who like cars too lol.

Oh and i'm a coffee freak if you couldn't tell, it doesn't even phase me anymore haha.
we have been looking at them so maybe.... money is kinda tight right now though.. and your right we do need more girls.. the ratio is horrible... too many guys!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by blue04WRX
we have been looking at them so maybe.... money is kinda tight right now though.. and your right we do need more girls.. the ratio is horrible... too many guys!!!
There was a girl on subiegirls.com who was selling I think it was a 99 2.5 rs with an sti swap and sti interior for 12g, I think she might have sold it already though. It was gorgeous.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:18 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB
Every lifted truck owner in turlock are hill billy cowboys pice of ****s, nothing new.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by JSubie209
Every lifted truck owner in turlock are hill billy cowboys pice of ****s, nothing new.
Actually John . . . he didn't look like a hill billy or a cowboy. So take that!
Old 02-02-2010, 04:35 PM

Every lifted truck owner in turlock are pice of ****s, nothing new.
K Fixed.

Last edited by JSubie209; 02-02-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:11 PM

Car Info: WRX
Every lifted truck owner in Sonora is a hillbilly cowboy piece of ****, nothing new.
Fixed again. I also fixed the spelling error.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:19 PM

Car Info: WRX
Kinda reminds me of a recent story up here. I'm just cruising along, no one behind me at all and some jeep jumps out of a parking lot right in front of me, like he can't wait to pull out (I hate this because there is no one behind me yet he has to jump in front of me) I had to slam my brakes and so being that I barely slowed enough to not hit him, i'm on his *** (duh) and his girl turns around and is yelling and flipping me off (how am I supposed to hear her?) so they stop in the road when they see me make my turn and they follow me (really wierd...wtf...do you not have anything better to do? you just pulled out and cut me off like you were late to something important) then they ride my *** and follow me into my friend's driveway...like they were going to get out and yell at me or even hurt me or something. Very shady, but lucky for me a couple of my friends (beefy mma tatted up guys that even scare me haha) and they see em and immediately pull out and speed off.

And yes, they were Sonora hillbillies, nothing new.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:21 PM

Car Info: '14 Wrx Hatchback
he was checking out that beautiful front bumper!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 PM

He was behind me so he was looking at my REAR bumper lol. Damian you shouldn't think about my bumper it'll only make you want it more lol.

And yeah people are weird, if someone wants to go faster I don't see what the problem is, and I hate it when people pull out in front of me. Especially when they drive slow.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by D. Fantom
Fixed again. I also fixed the spelling error.
Thanx Dan. Lol

Quick Reply: I might have some road rage issues lol