4 a good time:elk grove meets @ boba tea house!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 03:14 PM

Car Info: 2015 FXT
not to get into this but can a mod lock this thread... its getting out of hand
Old 06-20-2011, 04:17 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
I highly agree
Old 06-20-2011, 04:53 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by Pearl07STI
not to get into this but can a mod lock this thread... its getting out of hand
Why-cuz the same two guys keep talking ****, they're the problem, not this friendly thread. If you look back, they're the ones starting everything! It's all fine until they start posting...
Old 06-20-2011, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
I highly agree
It figures, you're one of the perpetrators, you sure you ain't WRrex also (some evil double twin/doppleganger or something). You two sure act/post alike! The only ones always trying to start **** & act big online. So go close all your stupid threads, god knows you got literally thousands of em just filling up precious space. Like i said, quit bothering me & mind your own business cuz i'm not all up in your ****ing kool-aid man, like never!
Old 06-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
It figures, you're one of the perpetrators, you sure you ain't WRrex also (some evil double twin/doppleganger or something). You two sure act/post alike! The only ones always trying to start **** & act big online. So go close all your stupid threads, god knows you got literally thousands of em just filling up precious space. Like i said, quit bothering me & mind your own business cuz i'm not all up in your ****ing kool-aid man, like never!
You're the only one getting hostile over the interwebz.

And ive said it numerous times already, anything i say online, i have no problem saying in person either.

Thousands of threads? Are you high? Try less than 400 kthxbye.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:14 AM

Car Info: 2015 FXT
Why-cuz the same two guys keep talking ****, they're the problem, not this friendly thread. If you look back, they're the ones starting everything! It's all fine until they start posting...
Oh I read from beginning to end the whole thing, I just think its getting to be one argument after another... but what do I know I drive a tsx! I'm sure everyone is better when you meet them in person, unless you come off as a self-minded a**hole, then I can understand.

Can't we all just get and play some beer pong or something???

Last edited by Pearl07STI; 06-21-2011 at 05:18 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:00 AM

You're the only one getting hostile over the interwebz.

And ive said it numerous times already, anything i say online, i have no problem saying in person either.

Thousands of threads? Are you high? Try less than 400 kthxbye.
****, the only one my ***, and if you'll notice i've only been mad whenever you or WRrex (i swear you two are the same guy) invade my friendly threads with nothing but derogatory & negative posts. It's like you purposefully try to hunt me down just to always put me down or something, man it's getting old & hella annoying now. Everything's all fine until you do stupid **** like that, don't you understand or are you that thick-headed? I'm also tired of hearing your same ol' dumb reply too about how everything here on the "interwebz" is all jokes & making fun at other's expense but yours. Man, def not cool. It's funny cuz you two always use that same "interwebz" word, hmmm. I'm not challenging if you'll say the same stuff here also in person, **** i'm that way too, who ain't. Oh, i was including all your posts with your threads too, does someone really need that many, **** you live on here or what. Try supporting others instead of bullying for a change, it'll go a long way in life. Like i said before a whole bunch of times, do you ever see me posting crap on your hundreds of threads-no, so why continuously do it to me. It makes no sense, especially when you don't even know me personally. You don't ever answer all my tough questions either, you'll choose the ones you can ridicule. I'm always chill & friendly on here until someone posts **** against me, then i do what every normal human being would do, defend themselves. I don't ever start ****, but you best believe i'll end it if i feel i'm getting harassed. So why bother man, all you do is get people riled up & angry. This place is for friendship & fellow enthusiast help, not the garbage you seem to always post up. Be nice not rude & maybe you'll see no hostility towards you from others. kbyethx!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 07:08 AM

Oh & you say don't get hostile, then why did WRrex go & exactly copy my threads but with his own sick twists in 'em huh, if that ain't the biggest insult... Calm down my ***!
Old 06-21-2011, 11:13 AM
Churro Aficionado

Oh & you say don't get hostile, then why did WRrex go & exactly copy my threads but with his own sick twists in 'em huh, if that ain't the biggest insult... Calm down my ***!
I think they did it as a joke, and prolly to get under your skin. My guess is that it worked.

Man if you joined SRiC 3 years ago you would have been eaten alive with how old the members treat each other

Search the Sac forum history and read the old daily threads from years ago.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
i dont get why you guys are going at it for, both of you are cool guys and get along with everyone cool... i think we need to setup a day for you guys to meet and greet...
Old 06-21-2011, 12:09 PM

Car Info: wrx wagon/2.5rs
Man if you joined SRiC 3 years ago you would have been eaten alive with how old the members treat each other

QFT...

Eaten, chewed up and spit out. Lolll...

HI Thomas. How you been man??
Old 06-21-2011, 03:16 PM

I think they did it as a joke, and prolly to get under your skin. My guess is that it worked.

So you wanna still play that game huh... That "they" you refer to is him & you cuz it's only one person. Just admit it already, you don't ever answer the question & always go around it. I didn't see you deny WRrex is you, you just spit off some oldass **** that no one cares about (SRiC). I would get eaten alive, what a ****ing joke man, talking about some online ****. I'd like to see y'all go through Marine Corps boot camp, where they really eat, chew, & spit you out alive. Man, y'all just don't know. Until i start seeing others treated the same, you ain't just gonna single me out & talk bad on me. What, it's all suppose to be fun & games, **** i don't think so when they're clearly always negative. That's the problem, you think it's alright to do your dumb stuff online, it clearly don't work that way. So just to make it easy & plain as day, if you ain't got nothing nice or positive to say to me or others for that matter, then just mind your own business & don't make stupid posts or even read the threads. That way you won't offend or **** off others, especially me. Go talk **** to the ones who know you, i'm sure they'd love to receive it according to you.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by lzykid4life
QFT...

Old 06-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by lzykid4life
QFT...

The good ol' days haha

Ive been good. Busy as hell like normal haha. Someone at worked called in at my night job so i get to cover for them all week. 8-5 during the days and 545-830ish at night... i cant wait

How bout you?
Im not making anything up. The old school members of SRiC (Sacramento/Reno i-club) were brutal to new members and especially anyone that couldnt take a joke online.

I told you just go back a couple years from that subforum and you will see that every single day there was a daily thread with 50+ posts in it from local members.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:15 PM

Car Info: wrx wagon/2.5rs

Phil didnt mean anything personally. Was just agreeing with thomas. Ive been attending subaru meets /forum in the area since 2004-05. way back when the type of online "****" talking was very sarcastic, blunt, brutel, etc...etc...

I personally have met you and thomas. I am not taking anyones side, but I will say thomas's is a great guy and very friendly in person, you as well phil. It is just a forum AND like any other forum for the most part there will be the occasional **** talking, bantering, sarcasm EVERYWHERE.. none of which should be taken to heart or personal. I think thomas, including myself is "accustomed" to the brutalness of way back "original sric" crap talk LOLLL

Quick Reply: 4 a good time:elk grove meets @ boba tea house!