100 octane for (209) i-clubbers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 05:18 PM

Car Info: '08 Acura MDX
Originally Posted by subybullet
where on tracy blvd do they sell 100 oct. at?
Oh yeah, between grant line and tracy blvd. Across the street from the 76 gas station. I forgot what the name of the gas station is though. But that's where my brother goes to get 100oct for his 350ztt
Old 12-29-2009, 06:23 PM

Car Info: 07 STi EQ tuned / 08 LEGACY
Originally Posted by Symmetrical
Oh yeah, between grant line and tracy blvd. Across the street from the 76 gas station. I forgot what the name of the gas station is though. But that's where my brother goes to get 100oct for his 350ztt
really i think thats a bait and tackle place right next to it, i think thats it. i jus filled up and got damn!!! so much power from jus gas!!! i had to show off a bit, a silver s4 got next to me at a light and well he was taunting me , so i let him push it to see what he had, he was fast, he said it was chipped and full exhaust and all that, then i let him see what subaru power is really about, i torched that *** by 5 car lenths , haha then he pulled next to me and said i should have gotten a subaru, lmao
Old 12-29-2009, 06:32 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by D. Fantom
I've never heard of that policy. Could the owner possible have been just paranoid that his station might explode?

Hey, good to see someone local on here. What do you drive?

It's the Chevron right across the street from the rite aid, in the same shopping center as andy's home center, next to the shopping center with perkos and osh. I think pump 8 is 100octane, be careful though because the pump 9 right next to it is kerosene. Wouldn't want to put that in the tank on accident. lol
Thanks for the heads up on pump 9. I drive an 02 bugeye wagon. I have been hesitant to bring it back up there since I got a ticket for my tint. I don't really want to take it off, and I have never gotten messed with about it here in the bay. F***in' officer Bushey.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:29 AM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by C 007
Thanks for the heads up on pump 9. I drive an 02 bugeye wagon. I have been hesitant to bring it back up there since I got a ticket for my tint. I don't really want to take it off, and I have never gotten messed with about it here in the bay. F***in' officer Bushey.
I know what you mean man. The cops up here are not like the city. Was it a highway patrol? They really don't like the subies up here...but they all recognize my car and know I live up here...for some reason they leave me alone.

They're just dicks in general up here...sorry.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:18 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi
i never had a problem with my car in sonora, just got to know where to drive...hahhha
Old 12-30-2009, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by realjoker1
i never had a problem with my car in sonora, just got to know where to drive...hahhha
ya i know what u mean, i never had a problem with the police with none of my subies. except when i was stupid and got caught speeding, but when they see me they just look and some give my a peace sign, lol
Old 12-31-2009, 11:24 PM

Car Info: '08 Acura MDX
ya i know what u mean, i never had a problem with the police with none of my subies. except when i was stupid and got caught speeding, but when they see me they just look and some give my a peace sign, lol
So far, Tracy PD has never given me any issues. Hopefully now that I say that I don't get pulled over lol.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:03 AM

I agree. In my case, up the hill, cops see me driving around and I still have the most recognizable subie of all up here. They know it's me and the fact that they constantly see me driving around conservatively and at the speed limit tells them that i'm not some punk kid trying to mash the hell out of his car and the road. Since they see that all the time-they know i'm not a problem and they leave me alone. It works really good because they wave to me and the rare time that I do happen to pass them speeding or something, they just leave me alone. It's also good because they don't hassle me for my exhaust either. So in a way it pays to follow the rules consistently.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:00 PM

Maybe, he just saw that My car isn't from around Sonora and decided to get me for tint. IDK. Anyways, I'll be up there tonight till Thursday afternoon. Anyone going to Dodge tomorrow?
Old 01-05-2010, 09:40 PM

Maybe, he just saw that My car isn't from around Sonora and decided to get me for tint. IDK. Anyways, I'll be up there tonight till Thursday afternoon. Anyone going to Dodge tomorrow?
I'm going up tomorrow!

Be careful around pinecrest...there's a forest service permitee that things he's a cop and will call CHP on you if he sees you speeding cause he's an old shameless ******* with no life...trust me on this. haha

What time you going?
Old 01-09-2010, 12:20 PM

We went all day from open to close. There were 2 other bugeye wagons there, and a bunch of other subys. I started to feel like an idiot after no one was throwing the V's back. I would make it a point to park next to another suby. It woulda been cool to have all three bugeye wagons next to each other since they both slowed down with open spaces by me, them drove around and parked like 7-10 cars down. I don't get it up there, I hope you're not the only one that enjoys surbarus. Anyways, the snow was a little icy, but still had a blast since I don't have to teach my gf anymore cuz she can keep up(almost).
Old 01-09-2010, 05:57 PM

We went all day from open to close. There were 2 other bugeye wagons there, and a bunch of other subys. I started to feel like an idiot after no one was throwing the V's back. I would make it a point to park next to another suby. It woulda been cool to have all three bugeye wagons next to each other since they both slowed down with open spaces by me, them drove around and parked like 7-10 cars down. I don't get it up there, I hope you're not the only one that enjoys surbarus. Anyways, the snow was a little icy, but still had a blast since I don't have to teach my gf anymore cuz she can keep up(almost).
Look for the blue/brown subie with gold rally wheels/tires and hella lights. I park up at chair 5. I'm there just about everyday. I always throw the v and you can kick it and drink with us.

I said what's up to a guy with an N/A sedan and he was surprised and maybe wierded out.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:02 PM

Car Info: GT37R 07
the last time i checked vpracing fuels on tracy blvd it was like... 8 dollars a gallon!
Old 01-10-2010, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by mystilexzero
the last time i checked vpracing fuels on tracy blvd it was like... 8 dollars a gallon!
damn thats too much, the shell by mountain house is 6.95 , try there, if the pumps look broken or out of commission jus go ask one of the workers to unlock them, they had to lock them up since people were filling up with 100 oct a nd they thought it was regular gas, lol some people spent like 200 bucks on gas, lmao. its pumps 1 & 2 only and its not clearly marked , but its good!!!