Testing waters - CA - STi for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 11:06 AM

Car Info: 2004 STi
Testing waters - CA - STi for sale

2004 aspen white STi.

Mods: Apex'i Spec-V coilovers, Do-Luck floor support bars, Volk Racing gram lights 57-pro wheels in gold size 18x8, Bridgestone S03 tires size 225/40/18, HKS carbon-titanium cat back exhaust, Random Technology high-flow catted downpipe and midpipe, GT-Spec Gen II header with uppipe Jet Hot 2000 coated, Blitz SUS intake, Speed Monkey grounding kit, Zero Sports intake pipe, Zero Sports radiator shroud, STi radiator cap, STi 6-speed shift ****, STi aluminum door sills, JDM HID headlights, Greddy front lip, Liberal side skirts, STi floor mats, Blitz turbo timer, Autometer dual guage bezel, Autometer carbon fiber electronic boost gauge with warning and peak hold, Autometer carbon fiber EGT gauge, OEM 6 disk in-dash CD changer/tape/AM/FM, Phoenix Gold front components, and Soundstream rear coaxials.

Approximately 4000 miles on the car. Oil changed at 1000 miles and today. Proper break-in, have yet to drive the car at wide open throttle, and have never driven it past 6000 rpm. I have been waiting to get some form of engine management so I don't pop my motor. The car has no dents, dings, or scratches.

Everyone's question: Why are you selling your car? Well, I have been trying my best to be able to afford to keep it, but I am planning to open a business in the near future, and recently got engaged, so I need the money and must make this sacrifice. I also know that I would be able to get more for everything if I parted the car out, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands, with working a full time job, and planning for my business, planning for the wedding, and everything else that goes on. It's an extremely tough decision, but it's for the best.

I'd like to ask for $35,000 OBO. If you saw my asking price and are like,
"you must be kidding," please let me know how much you think my car is worth.

Thanks, and I apologize for the long post.
You can see some pictures of my car here.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/sho...threadid=477742