for sale 2002 wrx wagon-sti upgrades.vf 34 turbo

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 07:46 AM

for sale 2002 wrx wagon-sti upgrades.vf 34 turbo

SOLD SOLD SOLDsilver-34,000 miles-asking 15.5k

A lot of sti upgrades, built by Rallispec http://www.rallispec.com/A well known Subaru performance shop. Never been smoked in. Oil changes every 3k with 15w-50 mobil 1

Engine
IHI vf 34 turbo
Bosal 3" shorty down pipe
oem center cat-passes N Y state emmisions!
Bosal 3" stainless exhaust-3.5 tip
up pipe
Ecutek remapped ecu
Silicone intercooler and turbo inlet piping
Air box upgrade-removing wheel well piping
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Apexi turbo timer
silicone throttle body hose

Exterior
Sti intercooler
Sti hood scoop
Sti pink injectors
Sti grill
Sti carbon fiber side markers
Sti badges
Rear roof mount spoiler

Suspension & wheels
Sti ver. 7 struts and pink springs
17x7 Prodrive P1 anthracite wheels-19 lbs.- no curbage!!!!
Toyo 215 50 R17 70-80% left
goodridge stainelss brake lines
oem 20mm rear sway bar
camber bolts on front

brakes
replaced front rotors 10k ago with hawk pads
replaced rears rotors 5k ago with EBC drilled and slotted and red EBC pads

extra
Stock rims painted grey with winter tires Artic Alpines-16's-50% left
Wheel mount boost guage
oem Subaru bike rack
oem trunk liner
cargo net
oem rubber floor mats
wheel locks

Plus much much more. This wagon is very fast and in really good condition. Trying to get 16k due to the upgrades and the low mileage and condition
. If you like the car and have any questions then just ask. If you want it make me an offer. This car needs to find a new home.I can even send video clips .

Last edited by REXRUS; 01-03-2008 at 08:45 PM. Reason: lowered price
Old 07-17-2007, 09:32 AM

I'll put up some more pictures when I get home.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:54 AM

Car Info: 2004 WRX WAGON stg2
seeing what kind of money i can come up with.. where are you located? i know rallispec is in NJ so i am assuming the car is in the tristate area.. license plate kinda looks like DC.??
Old 07-20-2007, 07:08 AM

wrx wagon for sale

I'm am located in upstate ny in Oneonta ny 13820. 1 hour west if Albany and 1 hour east of Binghamton. It's an amazing car, I really wish i didn't have to get rid of it but I took a career change 1 year ago and it's finally catching up to me. I have 3 houses 2 year old son and own 6 cars. Something needs to go. I don't have enough time and money to spend on everything. I own a 99 gmc sierra, 02 outback wagon, 2000 vw gti 1.8t, 1970 vw baja, and a 1970 shortened "shorty bus. Here is a couple pics of the cars. Let me know if you want to come see the wrx it's really fast. Around 300 hp. peace.

Last edited by REXRUS; 07-20-2007 at 07:12 AM.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:47 AM

Car Info: 2004 WRX WAGON stg2
Nice fleet!! i know you are tying to thin down the amount of vehicles you own but would you be interested in a trade plus cash from me?? I have a 1995 GTI VR6 runs and drives great pretty quick too.. doesn't hang with the WRX but it is still a blast to drive, you have a 1.8t so you know they are fun. The git has a ton of extras as well. let me know if you are interested at all. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails for sale 2002 wrx wagon-sti upgrades.vf 34 turbo-front2.jpg   for sale 2002 wrx wagon-sti upgrades.vf 34 turbo-back.jpg   for sale 2002 wrx wagon-sti upgrades.vf 34 turbo-interior_front.jpg   for sale 2002 wrx wagon-sti upgrades.vf 34 turbo-interior_back.jpg   for sale 2002 wrx wagon-sti upgrades.vf 34 turbo-front.jpg  

for sale 2002 wrx wagon-sti upgrades.vf 34 turbo-side.jpg  
Old 07-21-2007, 07:02 PM

Definitely not interested in any trades. As you can see I have way to many cars to drive right now. The 4 pictured above don't see any snow so as is I find it hard enough to find time to drive what I have. I take a different car to work everyday but it still isn't working. With the 34k in miles the wrx has you can see I don't find time to drive it as I would like. I do like your 98? gti. I had a red one before I got the 2000 1.8T. But I love mine and all ready have 3 Vw's. My gti only has 26k miles on her I just don't get to drive all of these cars as much as they should be. Plus I have a 2 year old, just isn't working anymore. It's sad to say. I never thought I
d see this day.... Let me know if your still interested.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:35 AM

Any offers out there?????-It really needs to go to a new home..
Old 07-25-2007, 08:18 PM

nobody????
Old 07-30-2007, 07:27 AM

Car Info: 2000 WRX
How's the space in the back compared to the STi Sedans? Any idea?

Can you seat your kids car seat in the back seat?
Old 07-30-2007, 09:03 PM

Yes, my son's car seat fits very well in the back. Actually we bought him home in the Wrx wagon from the hospital in it. I have always used the wrx for doctor visits because it seems to be our safest vehicle. Our son always slept really good in the wrx when he was a newborn. I believe the deep 3 inch exhaust sound was very comforting to him and he always slept well in it. I remember some sleepless nights putting him in the wrx and driving until he fell asleep.
We have only one child and he is currently riding in a forward facing car seat. My wife and I like to put him in the middle using the anchor latch system so we can finally see what he is doing after a year plus of facing the rear. The wrx wagon has an additional anchor spot on the top of the rear windshield on the inside roof for additional support. My wife is a little more safety conscious and prefers him in the middle due to side collisions and because of the third roof anchor. It works rather well. Another big plus is all of the trunks space in the wagon for shopping at the mall and strollers witch I'm unsure about in the STI?
I must say I love the STI. BUT I have always liked the looks of modded wagons. ie- Audi a4 wagon, passat wagon, etc.. I guess I'm not the only one since all most all car manufacturers are coming out with awd turbo wagons-hence the new STI wagon. I am partial of the bug eye wrx's. This car was built primarily in 2002, before the us STI and long before the 2008 STI wagon. It was truly one of a kind and you can't buy this set up... One very particle very fast wagon. You can drive around fast by yourself, throw a bike on the bike rack, take your family shopping and cruise with your buddies and it works for all.
As far as the space in a Sti in the back seat, I can not say. I know it does have the latch anchor system in the back for car seats. Most cars do these days. They work great and make it easy to put in and take out car seat of car. Having 4 vehicle's on the road I can swear by that. I'm selling the Wrx because it is worth the most amount of money out of my vehicle's and it is one of a kind . I'll probably regret it some day but maybe down the road I'll buy a low mileage used 2008 STI wagon. Although the new looks will have to grow on me. Too many toys. Someone buy this car !!! plenty of extras

Last edited by REXRUS; 07-30-2007 at 09:09 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:09 PM

bump
Old 08-09-2007, 06:16 AM

Morning bump. Taking offers!!!!!
Old 08-20-2007, 11:31 AM

Has anyone sold a car on this site? I keep seeing these cars on here and no one is buying them. Just wondering. I'm thinking about selling this car by other sites, but I really wanted this car to go to a Subaru lover.. Taking offers.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:13 PM

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmppppppp ppppppppp
Old 08-26-2007, 09:36 PM

Car Info: 2002 Aspen WRX RIP:2003 WRB Wrx
clean wagon free bump for that...
Love the short bus....
www.craigslist.org
I've sold plenty of cars on there.. Good luck.

Quick Reply: for sale 2002 wrx wagon-sti upgrades.vf 34 turbo