PA: GNV Motorsports WRB 2003 WRX

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 08:43 AM

Car Info: Project 2003 WRX
PA: GNV Motorsports WRB 2003 WRX

Hey guys, just gauging interest because there is a high possibility we'll be acquiring an STi instead. Those of you who have never heard of us, it would be because we are not a vendor here yet. We are planning to become one in the near future, but for now are just heavy on NASIOC and ClubWRX.

Anyways, we had planned on doing an STI tranny/engine swap but the costs will prove too high for us financially right now. Here's the info on the car. I know everyone says their honest, but for all of our customers that have purchased from us (clubwrx/nasioc), we have a good reputation as being 100% and completely honest. I will not conceal anything about the car.

43,000 miles on the odo right now. JUN Bumper was put on 2000 miles ago so the paint is still in great shape. I wash and clean this thing ALL the time, at least twice a week, if not more. When the wax wears off, it is always reapplied. I use S100 carnuba wax and the shine is remarkable. The paint is honestly in great condition besides from a couple hairline scratches. There is a dent in the hood, but I'm sure a dent king or something can get it out. If not, you can always purchase a new hood, or before we sell it we can purchase one for you, install it, and just raise the price the amount of that hood. Other than that, it's in great condition. You can come see it for yourself.

Engine/tranny. The engine still runs fine, no problems to report. There are no CELs, and I have not encountered any. The tranny is in GREAT SHAPE, I can promise you that. It still shifts into first gear at even 20mph, and it's butter smooth. The clutch was replaced 20,000 miles ago and is still strong as ever. This car is not beaten on, and rarely is it redlined. I have taken it autocrossing twice in it's whole life, and it has never seen a track or a drag strip.

I have brand new Kumho Ecsta MX (245/40/17) tires that will go on. If you have any other questions PM us or give me a call 412-600-7976.

Here's the mod list and pictures. I'd like to sell it as is but WITHOUT the front mount. I may take the screen/headunit out and put the stocker back in. Also, I may part out the headlights/HIDs depending on the offers I get for the car and this. I may bring the Stoptechs and the exhaust with me to the STI, in which the stock units wil be replaced.

Engine/Exhaust:
-TurboXS FMIC
-TurboXS Shorty Intake
-IHI VF30 Turbo
-STI Fuel Injectors
-Warlboro Fuel Pump
-PDE downpipe
-TurboXS uppipe
-Cobb AccessECU Stage 2.5
-Helix Catback

Suspension:
-Stoptech Front BBK
-17x8" Gold Rota Torques
-Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
-Cusco Front Strut Tower Bar
-Cusco Rear Strut Tower Bar + V-Brace
-Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings
-Helix 21mm Front Sway Bar
-Helix 22mm Rear Adj Sway Bar
-Perrin Front Endlinks
-Perrin Rear Endlinks

Show:
-15% tint
-Custom (Mattjk) 7" LCD
-Pioneer DVH-P5000MP DVD/MP3/CD player
-PS2 in car
-MOMO shift boot
-STI Shifter Trim
-GReddy Counterweight Shift ****
-STI grille + I badge
-STi CF sidemarkers
-JDM STI Headlights w/ 6000k McColluch HIDs
-OEM Rear lip
-JUN Front Bumper
-JDM STI V8 Front Seats
-JDM STI V7 Rear Seats
-JDM STI V8 Door Cards
-Blitz DTT DCII Turbo Timer

I have many other pictures as well if you need to see ANYTHING specific!

I am located in Pittsburgh, PA in the South Hills area so if anyone is interested please let me know!

I will entertain all offers, and serious buyers only. Price is set at $24,000 OBO.

Chris
GNV Motorsports