Indiana: 1998 Acadia Green 4EAT 2.5 RS

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 07:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Indiana: 1998 Acadia Green 4EAT 2.5 RS

This car is for sale pending another deal. The car has 102k miles on it, and is in great shape. Clean title, no crashes or anything like that. No rust, a few scratches, and paint chips, but in great condition for the mileage. Less than 3 thousand miles ago I changed front and rear differential fluid, PCV, and brake fuild. I paid the local Subaru dealer to do a complete transmission flush, and a coolant flush. This car runs like a champ. Timing belt belt was replaced at 85k and the Subaru replaced the head gaskets under warrenty at 60k. There is no leaking oil. I bought this car with 92k on it. I have not had one single problem with it. I've used full synthetic oil in the engine and the differentials since I got it, and the previous owner kept this car very well maintained. I've used OEM filters with crush washers on every oil change. It has a trailer hitch installed for use with a tire tail, or something similar. It has ES 100's on it with plent of tread left and there is nothing I can see needing replaced for at least 15k other than oil changes. I am the third owner of this car, both of the other owners were middle aged. I am 22 and I have not abused this car. This are pictures from last week, but the V5 STi wing will not be included. I am asking $5k for this in stock form.

Now before you ***** about it being a 4EAT, I have, and will sell you everything you need to do a 5MT swap on this car. I can even have it done for you for $800 at a local shop. The transmission and everything else minus the rear diff has 22k on it. The 4.111 LSD rear diff I have has 30k on it. This car currently has a very few suspension parts on it: Whiteline ALK, HD sway bars, and end links. I will be putting all of the stock bits back on the car unless buyer is interested in the car with this parts for an aditional cost. Please email me at keirnna@gmail.com with any additional questions, or post here. This car now has 35% tint on all windows and a brow on the front window. The car also has brand new H4 OSRAM headlights.

Old 06-01-2005, 09:15 AM

Car Info: 98 RS
pmd