FS: (NY) 2008 STi - White w/BBS and 5-spoke, fogs and MANY EXTRAS

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 09:12 AM

Car Info: 08 sti
FS: (NY) 2008 STi - White w/BBS and 5-spoke, fogs and MANY EXTRAS

This top of the line STi is showroom pristine, runs very strong and comes with many extras. Read carefully below - especially to the very bottom!

This car is one of 4 sports vehicles that I own - thus the low mileage. I'll consider all offers, but I think you will find that this is the lowest priced '08 STI (with low miles) on the Internet and the Buy it Now price is excellent. I am highly motivated to sell because I have finally located the next car I want to buy (Porsche 911s) and am worried I will miss it!

I have not listed my phone # to avoid eBay scammers. If you want to get in touch with me, send me an email and I will typically reply within an hour or two. If you use AOL Instant Messenger, feel free to PM me, I'm Subw00er (Note 00's are zeros).

Specs/Details:

* 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
* MSRP: $38,312, plus $3600 invested aftermarket. I've owned the car for one year.
* Aspen White / Gray interior
* 6950 adult-driven miles (Its still on the road, so there will be a little more as time goes on).
* Perfect condition, absolutely no scratches/dents on body anywhere. One rim has two very small 4mm paint chips on the lip (not noticeable - see pic).
* Transferable 5-year tire and wheel warranty that covers damage (at buyer's expense if they want it - costs $100 to transfer). Initiated 2/08.
* Non-smoker
* No accidents
* No off-roading or racing
* No engine modifications
* Purchased February 2008 and maintains the remainder of the Subaru factory warranty (Warranty coverage info )
* All original paperwork/manuals and 2sets of keys will be provided.
* I will assist the buyer with shipping if needed with scheduling and drop off. Shipping will cost between $800-1500, depending on what part of the country you live.
* 1 owner (me)
* Clean CARFAX
* Oil was changed by the dealer after break in period (1100 miles) and again recently at 4500 miles.
* NYS inspection was just done this week.

This STi has pretty much every OEM option available (except navigation - Get a $180 Garmin Nuvi, its better anyway!):

* Center pop-up armrest
* Fog lights
* Navigation Self-Dimming Mirror
* OEM Cargo Net
* OEM Rear Bumper Protector (that bit of plastic on top of the bumper near the hatch)
* OEM Rubber Mats
* OEM Rubber Trunk Mat
* OEM Wheel locks

Aftermarket Accessories Installed:

* VERY HIGH END STEREO- Alpine MP3/CD/Radio head unit, iPod controls, retains steering wheel controls, AUX in, Dynaudio separates with amazing custom solid aluminum tweeter pods designed by a local artist (see pics), xTant amp, JL Prefab 10" subwoofer, Monster Cable wiring. These are top of the line components in car audio - NOT Sony/Pioneer/Kicker stuff! This stereo system cost me $2600.
* Integrated Garage Door Opener (situated next to the radio - see pics - when pressed, the button's LED flashes).
* Rally Armor Mud Flaps, matte black (Installed these early to avoid the known paint chip issue. Only fronts are installed and I will include the rears)
* COBB Adjustable Short Throw Shifter (A must have option in my opinion)
* COBB License Plate Frame
* MaxLumens HIR driving and fog light bulbs (Much improved fog lights over stock)
* All OEM parts will be included that were removed (like the shifter, radio, oem radio bezel, bulbs, etc so you can return the car to stock if wanted)

$31,149 or -$1400 without the bbs.

The car is for sale on ebay and has some updated info and a freebies (see the bottom). Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=280322875729 I'd rather sell it here though and avoid the ebay fees!

I'll consider parting out if the price is fair.
PM me your email address for pics and to ask questions.

The car is for sale on ebay and has some updated info and a freebies (see the bottom). Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=280322875729