FS: CA 2006 wrb STi. 55k miles. Stock. Babied!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 11:00 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRB STi
FS: CA 2006 wrb STi. 55k miles. Stock. Babied!!

I am selling my CLEAN TITLE 2006 world rally blue STi with 2007 STi gold wheels (classic and rare combo). The car has about 55k miles (mostly highway) and is a non-smoker car. I am selling because the car is rarely driven anymore. The car has always been babied and has always had synthetic oil. All maintenance is up to date and I have all paper work in a folder for you. It is very hard to find a STi that has not been abused! Took me a little over a year to find this one! The car does have the Cobb AP (I was afraid of factory tune, but 06's don't have that problem as much) and SPT factory intake that was installed by the previous owner at Subaru. I have the stock intake as well if you want it. The car does have a couple small door dings from the previous owner and a few touched up spots, but no accidents at all. Car fax is clean! I can provide you with the AutoCheck if you want it! The car also has the upgraded under the seat mini sub that Subaru sells for the STi and has the limited Subaru titanium shift ****. Mileage will go up, but I don't drive it too much. This was just driven from home to work basically. I don't have much free time these days to even go drive for fun! If you check the forums, they recommend getting a compression and leakdown test done before purchasing the car. I had it done a year and a half ago when I purchased the car and everything came out clean. I still have the results and receipts if you want to check it out. Has like new (5k miles) performance summer tires and all maintenance is up to date. Brake pads, clutch, differentials, and transmission oils are all perfect. No mechanical or electrical or cosmetic issues at all! This has been a worry free car for me, and will continue to be so for you. Took me over a year to find a clean and un-abused STi, so my loss is your gain!

Link for better pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/73vmdqoqq...pN?n=114806385

PRICE: THROW ME AN OFFER!! Around kbb?

Come check it out!

same thread in NorCal section:
https://www.i-club.com/forums/norcal...babied-253939/