FS: 1994 SVX LSi AWD, 113k, MANY new parts/upgrades, Pearl White

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 08:21 PM

Car Info: '00 BRP GM6
FS: 1994 SVX LSi AWD, 114k, MANY new parts/upgrades, Pearl White

OFFICIALLY FOR SALE.

Sorry for the long wait guys, but it is finally available for purchase to anyone. The price has been increased since you've last seen this because of the new work that has been done as well as the new parts acquired.

You can view some pictures of it HERE.

I've put quite a lot of money into the car since I brought it back from IL a few months ago from Bwana on these boards. I really love the car now that it runs in top condition, but I just can't keep two of them on the road. Below is the work that has been performed since it has been in my posession.

Dealer work: Timing belt and accessory belts. Driver's front ball joint. TPS tuned to spec.

Shop work: Tranny flush and fill with Mobil 1 synthetic, Permacool ATF filter install with temperature gauge (wired myself). Tranny temps never go above 200 with hard driving (I tested on some 45 degree slopes here) and stays around 170 normal driving. I've disconnected the hoses from the filter because it started to leak from the fittings. They didn't have enough teflon tape applied, so it will need to be redone if you choose to use it.

The engine is only 35k miles old, and the tranny is 22k miles old. The engine was replaced under Subaru's warranty. Car currently has 114,500 on the ODO. Bwana had also done a 35% tint job all around, and cross-drilled and slotted plated (no rust) rotors on the front. The brakes really feel like 4-pot brakes - awesome choice Bwana!

Work done myself: spark plugs (Bosch Platinum 2), and oil change with Valvoline Maxlife 10W-30. Smallcar auto shift kit for the more intelligent shifting (disconnected because I determined that it doesn't need it). I replaced the power antenna and driver's window switches.

previous to me work: New radiator, complete rear suspension, new tensioner in 1999, fuel injectors and short block in 2000, trans replaced in 12/10/02.

parts included with sale: New left front wheel sensor. Both E-brake cables. Rear leather seats in top condition. Passenger left tail light (current one condensates).

The car only needs two things to be 100% - an E-brake cable and an ABS sensor (both parts included in sale). Fairly easy stuff if you work on your SVX. You can view some pictures of it in my locker. I've put it back as close to stock as possible - removed the white-face gauges and painted some interior parts to grey. Car currently has perfect condition cloth seats, and I've purchased a rear leather seat so far for the leather swap which would be included. The body is in utmost perfect condition excep the driver's front fender which has some wavyness in it only seen within a foot (pearl hides dents very well). The windows are also tined 35%. Rockford Fosgate MP3 CD deck sounds great against the stock speakers.

I also have every maintenance record for the life of the car. Bwana kept every little receipt, and I had my dealer print off the first owner's history so the life of the car is on paper.

I have been told by my dealer that this is one of the cleanest SVX's they've ever worked on. No rust underneath the car at all.

If this interests anyone for $5500 OBO, let's talk.

Last edited by Ryan; 08-25-2004 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Added better explanation of reason for sale
Old 08-25-2004, 06:30 PM

Car Info: '00 BRP GM6
Finally for sale. First post has been edited to reflect the changes. Thanks!