1994 Impreza L Model Converted To Rs For Sale (sacramento)

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 02:39 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon, 06 LGT Wagon
1994 Impreza L Model Converted To Rs For Sale (sacramento)

Hi All,
I have for sale a 1994 Subaru Impreza that has been modified and updated to the 99-up spec of the RS. The front bumper is OEM brand new from the Subaru dealer, side skirts are original SYMS Racing, Rear bumper is a complete bumper kit made by SYMS Racing. The fresh PPG paint is 02C color code from the 02-up Subaru WRX and STi chassis code. Car has been complete repainted inside jambs and exterior. USDM side moldings have been shaved and use of metal plates have been welded onto the panel, not just using bondo as a quick fix to patch such holes as some shops might do. 22B side vents on the RS Hood have been paintmatched and installed. Center scoop is OEM Subaru part. Just passed smog so its good for immediate transfer of title to new owner. Have title on hand. Paint work and body work completed at Revolution Autobody. New axles and brake assemblies from 2.5RS ( the stock calipers and rotors are significantly smaller and single piston setup versus the dual piston calipers of the 2.5RS and WRX models). There is also a Version 6 WRC spoiler installed in the rear trunk. You really can't tell that it's a 1994 model due to the completely new updated modifications. There is a turbo kit that can be bought separately to install into the vehicle. I also have a complete 2.5RS engine and transmission that can be bought separately to install into vehicle. To install these components I would charge extra because these are extra items to add to the car. Call to inquire and check out in person by contacting me via email : zum_1@hotmail.com
Engine and transmission: 1500
Turbo kit: 1200
car specs: originally stock white, 110K miles, CLEAR TITLE, 4 door sedan, L model , AWD drive train, Automatic, manual door locks and windows, Just passed CA SMOG inspection, 16" rims are available but at a extra cost due to it being originally on the 2 door coupe. I can get WRX stock silver 16" for the buyer.
Ask for Sum. Thanks!

BTW I can sell the 2 door coupe If you're interested as well. Both cars I'll sell if the price is right. Thanks!

Name:  100_1800a.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  142.1 KB

Name:  100_1799a.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  192.7 KB

Name:  100_1802a.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  172.5 KB

Name:  100_1801a.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  130.6 KB
Old 08-19-2005, 03:25 PM

I'd trade for a GF type Wagon. Thats what I originally wanted to build but the sedan came in handy. contact me on AIM: zum4u
Wagon is what I find useful since I'm married and have to reorganize my priorities.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:21 AM

Yes, the sedan is still for sale. It is a clean titled car. It's all custom paint and body kit and spoiler. All updated and updated to be like the RS model but better.It has 110K miles, i bought it @ 109K miles and changed out and updated the braking system for better stopping power. I'm located in Sacramento. The paint is WRC BLUE PEARL from the PPG paint book. it's automatic transmission and it drives fine and great for a commuter car with the aggressive looks of the sports car line up from Subaru. The side moldings have been shaved so it'd be a exact replica of the RHD models in Japan. Current 04-05' STi owners think it's a RS from the 98-01 series. They are shocked that it's a L model thats been totally updated to the likes of the WRC style. I have pictures of the?car in prep, paint and reassembly stage to show that it's been completely painted and done the correct way.
I didnt go cheap on any parts or paint on the car. It's a must see to appreciate. looks like show room condition.

The 2.5RS coupe is rare and most people know it. It's missing a scoop int he pic on CL because I have a CUSCO scoop for it. It was not pictured @ the time because it hasnt been painted. It's a rare piece as well. It's?the design?of where the 2 side vents combine into the center scoop to be as one whole unit. Rarely seen.?I just upgraded the suspension on the coupe tonight. STi Shocks, springs and tops. It's very stiff and rigid.?Great for handling and cornering purposes. The coupe has 154K miles. The engine's been completely updated and rebuilt. The faulty 98 factory headgaskets have been changed out and updated to the new and improved multi layer steel headgasket. all seals on the engine has been changed. New clutch. Japan spec tail lights hence the red and clear lens unlike the USDM ones which have the amber on the bottom. If not wanting the J-spec
tail lights then i can reinstall the US lights. The accesory items have for the coupe is a turbo kit, spare engine and transmission set, the 17" Racing Hart CP-035 rims, and CUSCO front and rear strut bars, and the Jspec tail lights.

Price of the Coupe as follows:

8K for the coupe itself

900 for the R/H rims

1500 for the engine and transmission set

200 for the CUSCO bar set

200 for the J spec tail lights. ( they bolt on to the coupe and sedan body)

thanks for interest!

-Sum

PS: I have matching front and rear seats from Japan! also for sale! it's red and black inserts!
Old 08-24-2005, 06:59 AM

server is down i believe. the Black coupe is pending sale @ 8500. the sedan is still available for sale. I havent boosted the 1.8l stock engine yet. The coupe is still for sale @ 6K. I have CUCSCO scoop (3 to 1 ), pair of CUSCO bars ( on the sedan currently), Version 4 JDM front and rear seats (matching set), 2 turbo kits, SPARE 98 ECU, SPARE 98 EJ25 engine and matching 5 speed transmission set. I should also add, set of RS springs for any L model who wants a lower stance or just throw them in with the L model sale.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:22 PM

COUPE HAS BEEN SOLD. SEDAN REMAINS FOR SALE. 17" Racing Hart CP-035 for sale! Other parts still for sale! INQUIRE!
Old 08-29-2005, 03:09 PM

Car Info: impreza L awd 93 white
i wish i had that kind of money i only got 2g's in cash i want a scooby
Old 08-29-2005, 04:25 PM

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT Ltd, 2001 Outback LL Bean
Originally Posted by highrevimpreza
i wish i had that kind of money i only got 2g's in cash i want a scooby
That's enough to start with. Plenty, in fact! Lots of early-to-mid '90s Imprezas can be had for that much. Legacies, too, for that matter. I'm selling our '95 Legacy LS just a couple threads down for $3250...

But a friend of mine in NH just found like a '96 OBS for $400. Kinda rough shape, but mostly cosmetic. The forums are good places to find great deals on well-loved cars.

=S2=
Old 09-02-2005, 11:40 PM

Car Info: None
how much for the sedan? sorry if i'm blind. Also..any price cut for someone coming from So cal?

Old 09-09-2005, 01:31 AM

Car Info: 1990 TT 300ZX
Interested in a twin turbo 300ZX as partial trade for the sedan?