05 WRX Subaru Must sell! 36k miles, $15,900 obo

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 08:53 PM

Car Info: '06 Civic Hybrid (w/carpool Stickers!)
N/a

apparently "marked" cars aren't privileged with a posting on this site!

Last edited by wrxandre; 11-18-2007 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:00 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
damn, clean car...why you selling/
Old 11-17-2007, 12:04 AM

Car Info: 04 Solara
wish u were in LA area
Old 11-17-2007, 08:32 AM

Car Info: '05 Impreza Outback Sport ~ "WTF! Two-Toned?"
Exclamation

Marked title = 50% Kelley Blue Book Value
Old 11-17-2007, 10:54 AM

Im selling the car becasue im buying a hybrid, im sick of sitting in traffic, and the dude in LA i got connections that can get this ride to LA under $300!

Oh and the guy who drives an Outback, my salvage title is worth more that your clean title outback anyday, dont be bitter buddy!
Old 11-17-2007, 03:13 PM

Car Info: want STI
i like the sti wing, just wondering... is it a direct replacement from a sti to a wrx, do bolts line up? and where did you get it from
Old 11-17-2007, 03:38 PM

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by wrxandre
Oh and the guy who drives an Outback, my salvage title is worth more that your clean title outback anyday, dont be bitter buddy!

Not bitter in the least. I sell new and used Subarus for a living... a lot of people do not know a mark titles value is 50% of book.
Your car books at 'Private Party' in EXCELLENT shape (which no used car really is) at $18K. Do the math at 50% of that...

My car's 'trade in' value is $14K! So, your wrong ace!

Last edited by NW OBS; 11-17-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:50 PM

The wing came off an STI, we met up and did a trunk swap, we swaped the tension rods as well, so it closes perfect, and we took out the locks so that we have our locks that work with our keys,

regarding the outback driver who sells cars for a living you obvoiusly dont know that there are different types of salvage cars, there are litteral junks put together and there are cars that are salvaged from fender benders (my case) so if you had any clue you would know that a makred title varies by car and blue book even states that if a car does not have a clean title then it must be independetly appraised to find its value, now if you were an experienced sales man you would not talk out of your ***,

ps this is not my first salvage WRX that im selling, and this one has the cheapest asking price becasue i need cash asap, if i werent in a money crunch i would sell this car for $ 17K easily, as i have with other subarus i owned in the past!

If you look at other sales posts i had youll find a blue 04 WRX that i sold for 17k and it was salvaged, i seen that guy several times after and he loves the car and hasnt had a single issue with it!
Old 11-17-2007, 09:03 PM

Lightbulb

regarding the outback driver who sells cars for a living you obvoiusly dont know that there are different types of salvage cars, there are litteral junks put together and there are cars that are salvaged from fender benders (my case) so if you had any clue you would know that a makred title varies by car and blue book even states that if a car does not have a clean title then it must be independetly appraised to find its value, now if you were an experienced sales man you would not talk out of your ***,
Wow! I would have been so happy to let this all go with my 1st simple post...

But with your whopping 31 post on this site, I have a responsibility to my fellow RS25 brothers/sisters. Since this isn't your 1st 'salvaged title sale', perhaps you should have made that VERY clear in your ad? It was in a "small accident" that just happened to be 'totaled'!

Talking out of your *** seems to be your specialty not mine ~

A marked title is a marked title. End of story. Sell your S**t somewhere else. YOU are NOT welcome here!

Anyone reading this ~ offer $8K to $9K and cut your losses. I'm done. You have been warned!

C-Ya
Michael

PS: This is what I am talking about ~ get these a**hats off this classified section... we need posting restrictions! PLLEEEEEZZZ!

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...87#post2032187

Last edited by NW OBS; 11-17-2007 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:11 PM

You got no right telling me i cant sell a car just because its salvaged! I made it perfectly clear that that the car that I'm selling is not a clean title! other people reading this post should read my vehicle description in which i clearly state that the car that I'm selling does not have a clean title and that is exactly why its priced lower that a clean title car would be sold with as good of a condition as mine as well as with the miles that i have,

This guy NW OBS is just pissed cuz a salvaged WRX is being sold for as much as his outback!

I have posted one other wrx for sale here before and I didn't even sell it through here, i sold it through other sources, and my buyers have given me positive feedback months after they had purchased the vehicle,

This jerk has no right tellin me i cant sell my vehicle on this website, I clearly specify that my car is not clear titles! I'm being as honest as anyone
Old 11-17-2007, 10:15 PM

Before anyone makes a jundgement on my car for sale posts, you should read my vehicle description and you will judge for your self if i was being honest about the title of the vehicle or not,
Old 11-17-2007, 10:25 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Condition: Exterior: no scuffs or scratches. Interior: no odors or stains, excellents condition!
Important: This car does NOT have a clean title! This car was in a small accident (25K Miles) all damage was to the front of car, there was not frame, alignment or engine damage! A professional body shop did all the work! This car passed all DMV inspections in CA, which means this car is no different than any other clean tile vehicle!
except that the title is salvaged, and worth 1/2 of retail.

GL with the sale
Old 11-17-2007, 10:26 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
also.. how does a small amount of front end damage salvage a 05?

were the timing belt covers and cranks replaced?
Old 11-17-2007, 10:49 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
also.. how does a small amount of front end damage salvage a 05?

were the timing belt covers and cranks replaced?
Yea....a...bit, much.
It would have to have been a ****LOAD of damage @ 25k miles to take a salvage.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:42 PM

Car Info: o3' Honey Bee
Man, I woulda bought this if I didnt buy my 03. Good luck!

Quick Reply: 05 WRX Subaru Must sell! 36k miles, $15,900 obo