Car Lounge General automotive talk not specific to Subaru.

sick of the whole 'stages' thing

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 12:54 PM

Car Info: 2000 impreza 2.5 rs
damn, the one time you want to take a pick and some one has snagged your didgital camrea.... Ill get a pic of it and post it...
Old 03-24-2006, 11:14 AM

Car Info: 2005 impreza rs
haha nice, do you think i could watch it sometime, I've never watched anything so powerful
Old 03-25-2006, 11:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 WRX - 401whp/408wtq
This place is starting to look more and more like Nabisco... So much bull$hit, generalizing, **** talking, and not keeping to the topic at hand...

No offense, but any of you guys saying certain car companies/engines/or a vehicles following suck, obviously have no appreciation for motorsports in the first place... Everything is built with reason, certain sacrafices are made for reasons you don't care to listen to... And for God's sake stop generalizing people and turning this into a "my **** doesn't stink but yours does" type of place...

To add to the topic at hand... perhaps you can start by giving yourself a third person look-over... Are you asking the right question? or are YOU being too general? Ask what someone's done to their car... They will reply however they're conditioned (either laundry list, or stage) If you're not satisfied with their answer, ask more detailed... "Oh? Such As?.."

Try it... communication is a beautiful thing... Oh, and just because you choose to think something SOUNDS ricer... doesn't really qualify... Everyone has their own perception of what would define RICE....

Do something productive. I apologize in advance.
Old 03-26-2006, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by Boost Addict
This place is starting to look more and more like Nabisco... So much bull$hit, generalizing, **** talking, and not keeping to the topic at hand...

No offense, but any of you guys saying certain car companies/engines/or a vehicles following suck, obviously have no appreciation for motorsports in the first place... Everything is built with reason, certain sacrafices are made for reasons you don't care to listen to... And for God's sake stop generalizing people and turning this into a "my **** doesn't stink but yours does" type of place...

To add to the topic at hand... perhaps you can start by giving yourself a third person look-over... Are you asking the right question? or are YOU being too general? Ask what someone's done to their car... They will reply however they're conditioned (either laundry list, or stage) If you're not satisfied with their answer, ask more detailed... "Oh? Such As?.."

Try it... communication is a beautiful thing... Oh, and just because you choose to think something SOUNDS ricer... doesn't really qualify... Everyone has their own perception of what would define RICE....

Do something productive. I apologize in advance.
If it looks like rice, sounds like rice, and smells like rice, more than likely it's rice.

If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, more than likely it's a duck...

P.S: This site will never look like NUTSAC, or even closely resemble it. However, there is quite the troll epidemic. In fact, I have a "fan" that's been following me from thread to thread looking for some butt-love.

Last edited by Sinister Subaru; 03-26-2006 at 04:01 AM.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by gijow
haha nice, do you think i could watch it sometime, I've never watched anything so powerful
sure you can... but you cant look directly at it... its like a solar eclypse, tho it wont hurt to look at it you still can do purmanate damage to your eyes... so youll have to eather poke a hole in a cardboard box and watch the reflection on the other side or a welders mask... LOL

My sisters brining my camrea back soon ... so Ill get that pic posted up as soon as i get it.

for me the stage thing seems like something a teenager would say to you to try to impress you and misslead you into thinking there car is more modified than it is..
Old 03-29-2006, 09:59 PM

Car Info: wrx
fast and the furious yo! i got a stage 4 setup yigidy yo!
Old 03-30-2006, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by projectwrx
fast and the furious yo! i got a stage 4 setup yigidy yo!
I got a stage three tire jack right next to my NOOOOOSSSSSS
Old 03-31-2006, 04:56 PM

stock

stage 237
Old 04-01-2006, 07:14 PM

I tried it with my bunny..
It dosnt seem to be wroking so well.
Attached Thumbnails sick of the whole 'stages' thing-bunn.jpg