Car Lounge General automotive talk not specific to Subaru.

06 STi vs a 97 'vette?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 02:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
Originally Posted by Sinister Subaru
So you work with Red Steak? Errr, Red Stage? Who mans the grill?
There goes gay boy again. Man you are a homo. Probably a pedophile too, considering he likes to watch kids get worked up. (Self admitted it himself)

Last edited by RedStage; 08-01-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by 06WRX4ME
No your cars are the best ever.
And just when I was beginning to think you were an absolute jackass, you redeem yourself!
Old 08-01-2006, 10:52 PM
VIP Member

Problem is you STILL are an absolute jackass.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
1. No sh*t. I never said it would, asshat. I said that an STi would get slaughtered by a Vette.

2. The one I saw did. Just cuz your car sucks doesn't mean everyone else's does.

3. You're neither.

4. You're right. It just makes me better off than you.

5. That's ok. I'm a Snap-On, but it's clear you're the Strap-On.
1) I was recapping the entire thread, since it did start off as a real thread, rather than you trying to prove youre a man.
2) you were fooled into thinking a stock STi can run under 13 seconds in the 1/4 mile. it was not stock...just face the fact that you were tricked.
3) neither are you, but atleast I've taken my car onto a track to improve my skill. You wanna join me on Laguna Seca or at a rally-x?
4) Financially yes, youre better off than me, the funny thing is that you have to stoop to that level to compare yourself to others. The really sad part is that you even feel the need to compare yourself to others.
5) wow, think of that alllll by yourself? [sarcasm]How can I be as witty as you?[/sarcasm]

do you wish to continue being owned that bluntly or would you like it to atleast be hidden to readers skimming through?
Old 08-01-2006, 11:00 PM
VIP Member

#5.

I missed that one....He sure likes to talk about Gay sh*t..... *cough* HOMO *cough*
Old 08-01-2006, 11:03 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by RedStage
#5.

I missed that one....He sure likes to talk about Gay sh*t..... *cough* HOMO *cough*
He wears a strap-on cause the womenz don't get him up :rotfl:

"Yea, see, you have a problem often reffered to as, uh, homo UN-erectus. Yea, that would be when your **** is hugified not by the presence of a woman, but rather by the presence of a man."

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 08-01-2006 at 11:07 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:07 PM
VIP Member

nope...he like little kids, they get him hot.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:16 PM

Well, looks like Red Steak and his homo friends are just going to repeat themselves. This has just hit "boring."

And Red Steak, it takes a real sicko to start thinking about underage children. You're absolutely disgusting. Really. Why would you even bring children into the conversation? Idiot.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
1) I was recapping the entire thread, since it did start off as a real thread, rather than you trying to prove youre a man.
2) you were fooled into thinking a stock STi can run under 13 seconds in the 1/4 mile. it was not stock...just face the fact that you were tricked.
3) neither are you, but atleast I've taken my car onto a track to improve my skill. You wanna join me on Laguna Seca or at a rally-x?
4) Financially yes, youre better off than me, the funny thing is that you have to stoop to that level to compare yourself to others. The really sad part is that you even feel the need to compare yourself to others.
5) wow, think of that alllll by yourself? [sarcasm]How can I be as witty as you?[/sarcasm]

do you wish to continue being owned that bluntly or would you like it to atleast be hidden to readers skimming through?
Kid, you just sit back, have a glass of STFU, and make that cheeseburger. Remember, no onions....and for here.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:19 PM
VIP Member

Kid, you just sit back, have a glass of STFU, and make that cheeseburger. Remember, no onions....and for here.
wow, you really need to think a little harder man. First off, I wasnt even the one you were cracking the McDonalds jokes at, that was one of the guys in the navy. secondly, if youre so well off financially, why the hell would you be eating at McDonalds? I'm not going to argue though, because hopefully you'll become grossly overweight, have a heart attack and die.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:22 PM
VIP Member

Well, looks like Red Steak and his homo friends are just going to repeat themselves. This has just hit "boring."

And Red Steak, it takes a real sicko to start thinking about underage children. You're absolutely disgusting. Really. Why would you even bring children into the conversation? Idiot.
I believe it was taken from things you've said. If you think its boring, why do you keep posting? Every post you make owns yourself even more, shows the i-club community what a tool you are, and entertains us all pretty well. Please, go back to NASIOC, you'll fit in there.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:22 PM

wow, you really need to think a little harder man. First off, I wasnt even the one you were cracking the McDonalds jokes at, that was one of the guys in the navy. secondly, if youre so well off financially, why the hell would you be eating at McDonalds? I'm not going to argue though, because hopefully you'll become grossly overweight, have a heart attack and die.
Wow, I even have the retard sweating me at 2:20 in the morning. Talk about not having a life.....

And awww, he hopes I die. Boo hoo. I'm so hurt. Kid, just go kill yourself. It'll help save the ozone layer.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:24 PM

I believe it was taken from things you've said. If you think its boring, why do you keep posting? Every post you make owns yourself even more, shows the i-club community what a tool you are, and entertains us all pretty well. Please, go back to NASIOC, you'll fit in there.
Actually, *******, you're the one providing the entertainment. I'm just sitting back and watching your stupid *** flounder around in circles.

And by responding, you're not showing a prime example for yourself. Idiot.

But like I said. I'll be the tool, but I'm the tool with the STi. You're the tool with a standard WRX.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:26 PM
VIP Member

Wow, I even have the retard sweating me at 2:20 in the morning. Talk about not having a life.....

And awww, he hopes I die. Boo hoo. I'm so hurt. Kid, just go kill yourself. It'll help save the ozone layer.
Its 11:25....time zones dude. Youre the retard arguing on the internet at 2:20 in the morning :rotfl: And its not that I "hope" you die, its that it'd make everything a hell of a lot easier on everyone. Sadly for you, I'm not emo, I don't have suicidal idiations. Seems to be on your mind though? Something getting to you? working multiple jobs to own 2 houses and an STi, just to realize it doesnt make you important to anyone getting to you?
Old 08-01-2006, 11:29 PM
VIP Member

Actually, *******, you're the one providing the entertainment. I'm just sitting back and watching your stupid *** flounder around in circles.

And by responding, you're not showing a prime example for yourself. Idiot.

But like I said. I'll be the tool, but I'm the tool with the STi. You're the tool with a standard WRX.
So by responding I'm showing that I'm an idiot, yet you yourself are also responding? do you enjoy self-ownage?

Youre the genius with an STi with merely an drop in filter and an OTS cobb tune. Ask Ed from EQTuning who tuned my car for both the street map and the 100 octane rally-x map that surpasses a stock STi in torgue and roughly matches it in horsepower.

To further clear it up, youre the asshat that thinks his STi makes him cool. I'm the one that doesnt let a fast car inflate my ego. Ask around i-club, a lot of people here have a faster car than you.

Quick Reply: 06 STi vs a 97 'vette?