Car Lounge General automotive talk not specific to Subaru.

06 STi vs a 97 'vette?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 09:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
lol...you don't have a friggin clue.

McDonalds....hahahaha.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
Originally Posted by Sinister Subaru
Actually, you wouldn't be able to afford a home in Frederick so it wouldn't benefit you to try anyway. But yeah, you could say it's "that much better." You wouldn't even be able to afford a townhome here on your McDonald's paycheck, even if you put in 80 hours per week.

What's next? "I know you are but what am I?"
Listen here assbag. I tried to make ammends with you and your smart comments about your super knowledge. All you did in return was talk more trash about how my WRX is not as good as your STi. Well, for my purposes, it is so eat that apple with joy.
I am tired of your pathetic crap, not just on this post, but a lot of others that I read. You bash every other car except your POS Camaro and your STi, which I wont call a POS because I respect Subaru that much not you.
I like my Mcdonalds paycheck. It does me very good.
And why do you have to bash on those that work at McD's? Is there something wrong with the job?
Old 08-01-2006, 12:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Sinister, I havent even read all of the posts since last time I posted, but you keep getting dumber and dumber. In the first part of 06WRX4ME post he was obviously talking about Subyn00by and later listed the mods on his own car. Some how, with your years of life experience that made you so awsome, you completely missed the words "his" and "mine" my god you are a retard.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:10 PM
VIP Member

Actually, I live in one of two homes that I own. How'bout you, Mr. Bigshot?
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! he owns TWO houses!!!! How oh how can I be like you? I want to have 2 of something I only need one of. I want to be able to flash my money like that. You are a perfect example of what is wrong with america. You buy a nice car so you can rub it int he faces of others, you buy two houses so you can think your important and rub it inthe faces of others. This just goes to show that you can have money but like knowledge, class, and key social skills. Please do us all a favor and never leave your house. Look at all your little rpetty things that don't really mean a damn and hopefully it'll make you happy. The funny thing is, all of us have less money then you, but seem a hell of a lot happier with what we have. Maybe you could learn something from people your own age and younger.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:15 PM
VIP Member

oh yeah, Sinister, once you drive a lambo from Ventura up to San Fran and then back down with random stops to go shopping just because you can, youre still nothing special. Half the people I deal with every day I work are better off than you and probably have more houses than you (as if that were even a useful measurement for success). Just cause you have an STi and two houses, doesn't mean youre hot **** or even cool....keep trying man.

and thats not just me saying that, I'm sure a bunch of people on i-club and that have dealt with you in real life probably think youre a tool
Old 08-01-2006, 12:17 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
sinister, you said 260whp big wow...but stock sti's dyno about 230....

you just owned yourself you assclown! hahahahahahahahahaha
Old 08-01-2006, 12:19 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SubyN00by
sinister, you said 260whp big wow...but stock sti's dyno about 230....

you just owned yourself you assclown! hahahahahahahahahaha
the dyno was just reading low that day, it was like...rediculously low
Old 08-01-2006, 12:27 PM
VIP Member

let review this thread, shall we? then maybe it can die

1) stock '06 STi will not beat a 97 vette (stock on stock)
2) Stock STi does not run 12.9 or less in the 1/4 mile
3) the difference between a really good drive and a great driver is not 1 second
4) (2xHouse)+STi does not= teh c00l
5) Sinister Subaru is a tool
Old 08-01-2006, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
oh yeah, Sinister, once you drive a lambo from Ventura up to San Fran and then back down with random stops to go shopping just because you can, youre still nothing special. Half the people I deal with every day I work are better off than you and probably have more houses than you (as if that were even a useful measurement for success). Just cause you have an STi and two houses, doesn't mean youre hot **** or even cool....keep trying man.

and thats not just me saying that, I'm sure a bunch of people on i-club and that have dealt with you in real life probably think youre a tool
But you're not driving a Lambo so your point is totally invalid.

Everyone sure is worried about my "coolness factor." I never said I was cool. You all did! Is my coolness in jeopardy? :banana:
Old 08-01-2006, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
let review this thread, shall we? then maybe it can die

1) stock '06 STi will not beat a 97 vette (stock on stock)
2) Stock STi does not run 12.9 or less in the 1/4 mile
3) the difference between a really good drive and a great driver is not 1 second
4) (2xHouse)+STi does not= teh c00l
5) Sinister Subaru is a tool
1. No sh*t. I never said it would, asshat. I said that an STi would get slaughtered by a Vette.

2. The one I saw did. Just cuz your car sucks doesn't mean everyone else's does.

3. You're neither.

4. You're right. It just makes me better off than you.

5. That's ok. I'm a Snap-On, but it's clear you're the Strap-On.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by 06WRX4ME
Listen here assbag. I tried to make ammends with you and your smart comments about your super knowledge. All you did in return was talk more trash about how my WRX is not as good as your STi. Well, for my purposes, it is so eat that apple with joy.
I am tired of your pathetic crap, not just on this post, but a lot of others that I read. You bash every other car except your POS Camaro and your STi, which I wont call a POS because I respect Subaru that much not you.
I like my Mcdonalds paycheck. It does me very good.
And why do you have to bash on those that work at McD's? Is there something wrong with the job?
LOL! Do you really work at McDonalds? But FWIW, I wasn't even talking to you.

But anyway, I'll take a double cheeseburger with no onions, a medium fry, and a medium drink for here. Can I get one of those Sundaes too? I'll take the caramel. Leave the fudge for your boyfriend.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:41 PM

Car Info: WRX STi

But anyway, I'll take a double cheeseburger with no onions, a medium fry, and a medium drink for here. Can I get one of those Sundaes too? I'll take the caramel. Leave the fudge for your boyfriend.
:rotfl:
Old 08-01-2006, 01:44 PM
VIP Member

No, but I work at the same place as RedStage and Im just tired of you talking trash about everyone. You say honda sucks and chevy sucks and wrx sucks and all of this. You say that he cant afford to buy a place in Frederick. Well, your wrong Scooter Mcgee.
How about you go drive your car and we can all just stop posting on this thread.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by 06WRX4ME
No, but I work at the same place as RedStage and Im just tired of you talking trash about everyone. You say honda sucks and chevy sucks and wrx sucks and all of this. You say that he cant afford to buy a place in Frederick. Well, your wrong Scooter Mcgee.
How about you go drive your car and we can all just stop posting on this thread.
So you work with Red Steak? Errr, Red Stage? Who mans the grill?

And why would I want to drive my car(s)? They suck, remember? I'd rather drive your standard WRX. It would be easier to find a race.

Last edited by Sinister Subaru; 08-01-2006 at 01:52 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:58 PM
VIP Member

So you work with Red Steak? Errr, Red Stage? Who mans the grill?

And why would I want to drive my car(s)? They suck, remember? I'd rather drive your standard WRX. It would be easier to find a race.
No your cars are the best ever.

Quick Reply: 06 STi vs a 97 'vette?