Car Lounge General automotive talk not specific to Subaru.

06 STi vs a 97 'vette?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 12:38 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Originally Posted by Sinister Subaru
I wouldn't expect you to be able to afford to live any closer than Hagerstown. And yeah, it is a hick town. I'm sure your family fit right in.
dood...you have no clue about housing values here in monterey county...let alone california...and how we're pwning just about every other county and state in the US almost as bad as my friends have been owning you...
Old 08-08-2006, 12:39 AM

Car Info: 04 STi
when i search members at IWSTI he is not popping up...maybe they cleared out all the banned names and posts?

and if he has money why 94 lt1? shouldn't he have atleast an ls1?? lmao ...maybe a vette nooooo he has 1994 ****box
Old 08-08-2006, 08:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
I wouldn't expect you to be able to afford to live any closer than Hagerstown. And yeah, it is a hick town. I'm sure your family fit right in.
Dude....IF you could read for comprehension....

Like I said...I lived there for all of four months. Something about the smell of cow **** and all the KKK walking around in their sheets just didn't do it for me.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
You let me know when a WRX handles at 0.92g bone stock. A 1985-1987 IROC DOES. If you want to sit here and debate Camaros, you will surely lose. Maybe YOU should gather YOUR facts. The 1985-1987 IROC is one of the best handling cars that GM has EVER produced, and that's including til this day. The 4th Generation models don't even handle at 0.92g; not even with the famed 1LE package.

You want to talk about purchasing cars? Sure, let's talk about purchasing cars! I purchased a Camaro because it's the first car I ever wanted as a child, period. I've always loved'em and I always will, period. They're awesome cars and I have no regrets about purchasing one in the mid 90s and I will not have any regrets when I purchase one in 2010. I have 175,000 miles on my 1994 Camaro and it runs flawlessly. Hmmmm, I wonder if my STi will last that long! It's doubtful, but we'll see. There's a reason that there aren't many old Subarus on the road, yet every single day I see a TON of 3rd generation Camaros; none of which are younger than 14 years old. I can't tell you the last time I saw a 14 year old Subaru on the road.

Why did I choose to buy an STi? Simple! It's because I've liked them since their introduction in 1994! Yeah, that's right. Aside from the STi, Legacy GT, and Forester XT, I couldn't give a sh*t if Subaru went under today. It's the same story with GM. Aside from the Camaro, I couldn't give a sh*t if GM ceases to exist for another minute. The only reason I care is because I already have plans to purchase a new Camaro in 2010! I couldn't care less about the GTO, Corvette, Cobalt SS, etc.

I could sit here and explain it until I'm blue in the face, but yet you would still fail to get it.

You sit here and cry, "You talk about my Subaru like it's a Kia! Whaaaa! Whaaaa! Whaaaaa!" Who cares? It's freakin' words on a f*ckin' computer screen. If you're a "soldier" and you're that sensitive, it surely is a good thing that you aren't away at war, because I surely wouldn't want you defending me. Not only that, but you'd get yourself killed within being on the field for 15 seconds. You sound like a pitbull that runs away from kittens.

You want to talk about insults? Ok, how about the numerous comments about my wife, me, my cars, etc? What comes around goes around. If you don't wanna play then get the f*ck outta the park.

WRX Stock - .88g bone stock. .92 with better tires
1985 Camaro - .90g bone stock .92g with better tires

Looks really damn close to me.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:53 AM

so wait, camaro > corvette??? oh ****...I better change my whole way of thinking here...
Old 08-08-2006, 10:13 AM
VIP Member

No, according to Sinister its like this:

1985 IROC-Z > Corvette > STi > WRX > Impreza > Subaru

Makes sense to me.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:17 AM

wa...wai...wait...

I thought an STi was a Subaru...
Old 08-08-2006, 10:28 AM
VIP Member

nope. A Subaru Impreza WRX STi is not a Subaru, a WRX, or an Impreza according to Mr. Sinister.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 WRX - 401whp/408wtq
Hope you don't take this personally Sinister, but... you're quite a douche.

Since you've been actively posting... overall post quality in this forum has significantly dropped. It appears you're unable to make a point without unfairly passing judgement or insults amond others. If you need to rip on people to increase your self-worth, please do it elsewhere... like umm... Nabisco...

Yeah?

Thanks, Bye.

Last edited by Boost Addict; 08-16-2006 at 10:48 PM.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Boost Addict
Hope you don't take this personally Sinister, but... you're quite a douche.

Since you've been actively posting... overall post quality in this forum has significantly dropped. It appears you're unable to make a point without unfairly passing judgement or insults amond others. If you need to rip on people to increase your self-worth, please do it elsewhere... like umm... Nabisco...

Yeah?

Thanks, Bye.
I can't believe you f*cktards are still obsessing over this thread that's like a month old.....Keep up the good work.

IROCs 4 life.
Old 08-16-2006, 11:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
hahaha, holy **** dude let it drop. Boost Addict wasnt even one of the original posters you tool :rotfl:

I ran across this image in an old thread and realized I had forgotten about it, but I figured the window of opportunity to post it had been lost...I guess I was wrong about that though

oh yeah, and good job jumpin on the bone Boost Addict threw out there to taunt you, youre definitely the one in control have a nice day.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 08-16-2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 WRX - 401whp/408wtq
Seriously though... the absense of excessive bull**** is what kept i-club such an enjoyable place to frequent and take an active part in... Just look through his posts. Theres something extremely negative in almost every single one... Even if its said in jest, **** man... enough is enough... people have lives, work, school, family, friends... whatever... the point of this place is to assist eachother or engage in educated/respectful discussion... agree to disagree and be a man about things... maybe the high point of your day is pulling the gay-card on someone... but, seriously... MOST of us can do without it, and dont have the time for it... its bull****, and its unnecessary...

And no, im not venting... im set to recirculation
Old 08-17-2006, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
hahaha, holy **** dude let it drop. Boost Addict wasnt even one of the original posters you tool :rotfl:

I ran across this image in an old thread and realized I had forgotten about it, but I figured the window of opportunity to post it had been lost...I guess I was wrong about that though

oh yeah, and good job jumpin on the bone Boost Addict threw out there to taunt you, youre definitely the one in control have a nice day.
Actually, I'm just posting in disbelief that you f*cktards are still obsessing over me. Thanks for the laughs, and the attention!

Oh yeah, and nice photo of your mom on the toilet. You should keep those photos to yourself.

Now dance again, you little monkey.....hop to it.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:19 PM

thanks for taking the bone yet again sinister.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by SubyN00by
thanks for taking the bone yet again sinister.
The only bone here is the one I stuck in your mom's mouth last night.

Who's gonna be the next monkey to dance? :banana:

Quick Reply: 06 STi vs a 97 'vette?