Car Lounge General automotive talk not specific to Subaru.

06 STi vs a 97 'vette?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 12:29 AM

Car Info: 04 STi
Sinister Subaru sux ****
Old 08-04-2006, 12:36 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Wow, this crappy thread generated 220+m posts and the origonal poster hasn't even respondes. :rotfl:
Old 08-04-2006, 06:20 AM

Car Info: 2005 impreza 2.5rs (sliver,5 speed manual, sports
Originally Posted by 06WRX4ME

talking trash about someone with diabetes -1000 (its not there fault and it sucks really bad)
knowing that you get owned on a daily basis priceless.

I know I posted it three times, but its just that good.

actually diabetes can be completly avoided if you life on a healthy diet. but the rule still kinda aplies here. cause i think that there are exception like people genetics (SpL?)

ok i'll just shut up and read now
Old 08-04-2006, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by kyle_RS
actually diabetes can be completly avoided if you life on a healthy diet. but the rule still kinda aplies here. cause i think that there are exception like people genetics (SpL?)

ok i'll just shut up and read now
Diabetes is also genetic. It runs in my family but thus far I've been fortunate enough to dodge it. My dad found out he had it about 10 years ago or so at around 50 years old.

I'm not a big fan of a lot of sugar anyway. The only thing that I eat that are remotely high in sugar is pasta from time to time. We all know that carbs turn into sugar.

A guy I work with has it really bad. He said he has to shoot up insuline 3x's per day, and not to mention he drinks. He made a comment the other day that he wasn't feeling well because he was coughing up blood again. Common sense would tell the moron to quit drinking.
Old 08-04-2006, 07:19 AM

Car Info: 2005 impreza 2.5rs (sliver,5 speed manual, sports
Originally Posted by Sinister Subaru
Diabetes is also genetic. It runs in my family but thus far I've been fortunate enough to dodge it. My dad found out he had it about 10 years ago or so at around 50 years old.

I'm not a big fan of a lot of sugar anyway. The only thing that I eat that are remotely high in sugar is pasta from time to time. We all know that carbs turn into sugar.

A guy I work with has it really bad. He said he has to shoot up insuline 3x's per day, and not to mention he drinks. He made a comment the other day that he wasn't feeling well because he was coughing up blood again. Common sense would tell the moron to quit drinking.

wait wait wait are you sayin that drinking can cause problems later in life??? now that is just the most obsurd thing i've ever heard!!!

back to the whole reason this thread is here in the first place.

dude don't race him on a strip! anyone can drive straight and shift gears! take him on a auto x and smoke him!!!!
Old 08-04-2006, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by kyle_RS
wait wait wait are you sayin that drinking can cause problems later in life??? now that is just the most obsurd thing i've ever heard!!!

back to the whole reason this thread is here in the first place.

dude don't race him on a strip! anyone can drive straight and shift gears! take him on a auto x and smoke him!!!!
No, what I'm saying is that beer is very high in sugar content. Diabetes and sugar don't mix.....
Old 08-04-2006, 07:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon

lol...and yet you make the comments you do about diabetics.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by RedStage
lol...and yet you make the comments you do about diabetics.
No, *******, I made comments about your buttbuddy boyfriend. Now go back to your "Random Thoughts" about "OH, PLEASE BAN SINISTER SUBARU! HE MADE ME LOOK LIKE AN ******* AND HE HATES SOLDIERS!"

I never said I hate soldiers. I said I hope you die.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32

Why dont you consult him on his drinking when your not driving your two cars in between your 2 houses and 3 jobs.
I think its sad that you have family members that have diabetes, yet you still talk mad trash about the few of us that do have it.

Then don't talk about peoples' wives and mothers.

And yep, it is priceless knowing that you get owned every day. Now go shoot up.

I never said anything about your mom or your wife. See when I talk trash to someone I dont get other people involved.

go kick a rock
Old 08-04-2006, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by 06WRX4ME
Why dont you consult him on his drinking when your not driving your two cars in between your 2 houses and 3 jobs.
I think its sad that you have family members that have diabetes, yet you still talk mad trash about the few of us that do have it.

And yep, it is priceless knowing that you get owned every day. Now go shoot up.

I never said anything about your mom or your wife. See when I talk trash to someone I dont get other people involved.

go kick a rock
Why don't I consult him about his drinking? Because I don't care. If he wants to drink, that's his business.

I wasn't talking trash about people that have diabetes. I was talking about you. If you don't wanna be insulted, then don't throw out insults. It's as simple as that.

Now I have THREE jobs? Geez, are that many hours in the day?
Old 08-04-2006, 09:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
No, *******, I made comments about your buttbuddy boyfriend. Now go back to your "Random Thoughts" about "OH, PLEASE BAN SINISTER SUBARU! HE MADE ME LOOK LIKE AN ******* AND HE HATES SOLDIERS!"

I never said I hate soldiers. I said I hope you die.
The feeling is more than mutual.
The only person you have made look like an ******* is you. Everyone here can see that plain as day.
Old 08-04-2006, 11:49 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
hey moron, you STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE QUESTION!!! :banana:
Old 08-04-2006, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
He wont answer it.
And for the record, I do not have diabetes. I wish no one did.
I am the McDonalds working Navy guy that has a 06 WRX TR.
Old 08-04-2006, 11:53 AM

answer the question little man
Old 08-04-2006, 11:54 AM

matt, i think i just figured out why he's so pissed...his dad's legs must've gotten cut off, so he couldn't get a hug from daddy, which sent him into his cumguzzling frenzy, thereby causing him to realize he's a homo, and making him come on here to search for kiddy's to watch and play with...

Quick Reply: 06 STi vs a 97 'vette?