Car Lounge General automotive talk not specific to Subaru.

06 STi vs a 97 'vette?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 09:47 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
ok sinister, answer me this, how are you any better than us by repplying to the posts of yours that you are replying to us in?
Old 08-03-2006, 09:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
he can't.....
Old 08-03-2006, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by 06WRX4ME
I never did say anything to you about why dont you die. I did comment on how you said that I should go to Iraq and die. I tried that once, but I survived.
You say that all I can afford is a Subaru like its a Kia Rio or something. I chose to buy a Subaru WRX because I love the car. Just because I bought the WRX doesnt mean I can not afford to get something else.
And the only reason I am still posting is because you are talking false trash and I want to make sure you know your facts, like the WRX will beat the IROC-Z and it will outhandle it also.
If you notice the only posts I come back on are the ones when you talk untrue stuff or insult people, like diabetics or the Navy.
You let me know when a WRX handles at 0.92g bone stock. A 1985-1987 IROC DOES. If you want to sit here and debate Camaros, you will surely lose. Maybe YOU should gather YOUR facts. The 1985-1987 IROC is one of the best handling cars that GM has EVER produced, and that's including til this day. The 4th Generation models don't even handle at 0.92g; not even with the famed 1LE package.

You want to talk about purchasing cars? Sure, let's talk about purchasing cars! I purchased a Camaro because it's the first car I ever wanted as a child, period. I've always loved'em and I always will, period. They're awesome cars and I have no regrets about purchasing one in the mid 90s and I will not have any regrets when I purchase one in 2010. I have 175,000 miles on my 1994 Camaro and it runs flawlessly. Hmmmm, I wonder if my STi will last that long! It's doubtful, but we'll see. There's a reason that there aren't many old Subarus on the road, yet every single day I see a TON of 3rd generation Camaros; none of which are younger than 14 years old. I can't tell you the last time I saw a 14 year old Subaru on the road.

Why did I choose to buy an STi? Simple! It's because I've liked them since their introduction in 1994! Yeah, that's right. Aside from the STi, Legacy GT, and Forester XT, I couldn't give a sh*t if Subaru went under today. It's the same story with GM. Aside from the Camaro, I couldn't give a sh*t if GM ceases to exist for another minute. The only reason I care is because I already have plans to purchase a new Camaro in 2010! I couldn't care less about the GTO, Corvette, Cobalt SS, etc.

I could sit here and explain it until I'm blue in the face, but yet you would still fail to get it.

You sit here and cry, "You talk about my Subaru like it's a Kia! Whaaaa! Whaaaa! Whaaaaa!" Who cares? It's freakin' words on a f*ckin' computer screen. If you're a "soldier" and you're that sensitive, it surely is a good thing that you aren't away at war, because I surely wouldn't want you defending me. Not only that, but you'd get yourself killed within being on the field for 15 seconds. You sound like a pitbull that runs away from kittens.

You want to talk about insults? Ok, how about the numerous comments about my wife, me, my cars, etc? What comes around goes around. If you don't wanna play then get the f*ck outta the park.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by SubyN00by
ok sinister, answer me this, how are you any better than us by repplying to the posts of yours that you are replying to us in?
It's pretty clear that I'm better than you. There is no explanation needed.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by RedStage
why do you own one then?

I'll make you a deal, let's both kill ourselves, you first.
You go first. After I comfort your wife, then I'll kill myself too. I just want the satisfaction of you lookin' down from the heavens at your wife under me.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:58 AM

he'll dodge it just like he did matts hahaha
Old 08-03-2006, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by SubyN00by
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, answer the question you fawken moron...don't dodge it!
Old 08-03-2006, 10:05 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
He still amuses me.

But I still insist, you go first Sinswithhissister.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:06 AM

I swear to god, if he can give me a good enough answer to my question, I'll close this thread and lock it myself, but until then, he's going to keep getting owned and owned and owned all over this damned site!!!
Old 08-03-2006, 10:17 AM

"oh got think, I can't let them think I'm winning, what can I say...WHAT CAN I SAY! I have to say something, they can't do this to me, I can't let them get the best of me...I just can't! Please oh please come up with something to say, well, I could say......no, that won't work...maybe if I say that subyn00by and redstage.......nah, that won't work either...OMG I'm going to die if I can't come up with something to say, and if I die I can't respond to any of their other posts making it seem as though they are the morons for always responding and me always responding just makes me better.........."

-sinwithhissister subaru
Old 08-03-2006, 10:29 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
My favorite thing is that he himself said that he loves how his STi handles so much better than his Camaro, then tries to argue that the Camaro will out handle the WRX.
And I also like how he got all pissy when I proved him wrong,again, about the IROC-Z beating the WRX. Love it.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by Sinister Subaru
Jealous much? It's not my fault you're a loser. I've worked hard for everything I own, and it shows. You own nothing. You have nothing. You ARE nothing. I don't need to think owning 2 homes makes me better than you. I already know I'm better than you. It wouldn't matter if I lived in a freakin' cardboard box with a dirt rug. You're still nothing more than a piece of sh*t. It's that simple.

Endocrine disease? Sucks to be you. Maybe you really will do us all a favor and die soon.
dude, if you want to think money makes who you are, you can go ahead and do that. If you want to think I am nothing because I "have nothing" thats fine. I may not have as many material possesions as you, but I am fine with that. I have friends and family that I love and I am able to conduct myselt properly in society. I also have many people backing my in this argument, which seems to be something else you lack.

Please, explain how exactly I am a piece of ****. I want to see some actual facts rather than "you said this and I don't like it" I want to see more than your pseudo-psychological analysis of you "throwing us a bone and watching us have hysteria." I can't help but notice how you seem to get worked up more in your posts than any of us do, and we're the ones "in hysteria" I don't think so buddy.

You should honestly just give up now. You've talked **** about the US Navy and diabetics, lets see how much lower you'll stoop, shall we? You sir are a complete ****ing *******, and youre calling ME a piece of ****? Do you honestly think your money or your two houses make you a better person? how the **** does that in anyway change your status as a person?

lets see how you RESPOND to this one, because yes, you are responding, whcih as you've sad makes you an idiot
Old 08-03-2006, 12:10 PM
VIP Member

ok, lets see some of the questions Sinister has avoided lately

1) explain these two posts you made....and then make up your mind
I have a few jobs. My main job is consulting.
Multiple jobs? I hardly consider consulting to be a "multiple job."

2)how the HELL does wasting your money on two houses and one and a half quality cars, make you a better person? How the HELL does more numbers in your bank account ballance make you a better person?

3)Where do you get the ***** to talk **** about people in teh Navy and people with a horrible disease? The reason I ask where you get the ***** to do so is because you obviously lack size and girth if you feel the need to own multiple houses, multiple cars, and endlessly try to prove youre a real man over the internet.

oh yeah, anyone know what "IROC" stands for? Italian Retard Out Cruising
Old 08-03-2006, 12:13 PM
VIP Member

You go first. After I comfort your wife, then I'll kill myself too. I just want the satisfaction of you lookin' down from the heavens at your wife under me.
:banana: funny you say that since RedStage was already talking **** about your wife and said pretty much the same general thing. Try again buddy.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:21 PM

Car Info: 2005 impreza 2.5rs (sliver,5 speed manual, sports
hahaha another thread I LOVE IT!!!!!! problem is now i have to many to read and can't go to bed! i'm starting to become addicted to this mess! lol

Quick Reply: 06 STi vs a 97 'vette?