Car Lounge General automotive talk not specific to Subaru.

06 STi vs a 97 'vette?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 11:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
funny, when I posted last, and for a few minutes after, Sinister was viewing the thread.....but no response....I guess he needs time to think of more smart responses...maybe trying to avoid more self ownage?
Old 08-02-2006, 12:06 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
he's so fawken cooll that he doesn't even need to respond member!

haha, this guy is a ****en joke. I've had a few people congratulate me and you guys for t3h win!!!
Old 08-02-2006, 12:07 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SubyN00by
he's so fawken cooll that he doesn't even need to respond member!

haha, this guy is a ****en joke. I've had a few people congratulate me and you guys for t3h win!!!
cool, then put in a good word for me with Alex for some VIP status

I guess I've been too busy working at McDonald's to be able to be buddies with Alex, eh? Or wait, that was the US Navy guys he was saying work at McDonald's :rotfl:
Old 08-02-2006, 12:21 AM
VIP Member

I just remembered a point I was going to make earlier.

a nice car driven by a douche bag is just that, a nice car driven by a douche bag. An average or ****ty, about to fall apart and never start up again car driven by a good person, is a more enjoyable scene than the first car.

Sinister, you can talk all the **** you want to people younger than you. You can crack all the jokes you want about guys working in the navy. You can flaunt your money all you want. However, it'll never change the fact that you’re a douche bag that not many people probably want to be around. I'd change your outlook on others and your views of life, because money doesn’t pad your death bed too well. Take what you have hopefully learned from this discussion and keep it in your mind. No need to post back here unless you just wish to humiliate yourself more. Continue acting the way you are, if you want. I promise you though, down the road, things will not end well for you.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by MBasile
Its 11:25....time zones dude. Youre the retard arguing on the internet at 2:20 in the morning :rotfl: And its not that I "hope" you die, its that it'd make everything a hell of a lot easier on everyone. Sadly for you, I'm not emo, I don't have suicidal idiations. Seems to be on your mind though? Something getting to you? working multiple jobs to own 2 houses and an STi, just to realize it doesnt make you important to anyone getting to you?
I'm not arguing. I'm simply feeding the idiot and suckering him into responding, and you continue to do so. You're like a dog. I throw you a bone and you just keep chasing after it.

Multiple jobs? I hardly consider consulting to be a "multiple job." Unlike you, I'm actually making a decent living. Now, go kill yourself, Emo-boy.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by MBasile
I just remembered a point I was going to make earlier.

a nice car driven by a douche bag is just that, a nice car driven by a douche bag. An average or ****ty, about to fall apart and never start up again car driven by a good person, is a more enjoyable scene than the first car.

Sinister, you can talk all the **** you want to people younger than you. You can crack all the jokes you want about guys working in the navy. You can flaunt your money all you want. However, it'll never change the fact that you’re a douche bag that not many people probably want to be around. I'd change your outlook on others and your views of life, because money doesn’t pad your death bed too well. Take what you have hopefully learned from this discussion and keep it in your mind. No need to post back here unless you just wish to humiliate yourself more. Continue acting the way you are, if you want. I promise you though, down the road, things will not end well for you.
Now that right there is funny. Life's lessoned learned by the King Douche himself.

Talk about people in the Navy? Hats off to the guy for defending our wonderful country, but he's still an *******.

Flaunt my money? You and your butt-buddy friends are the ones that brought up financial status in the first place.

Humiliate myself? I'm simply watching you *******s go nuts.....fish in a barrel, bro.

BTW, I have plenty of friends and acquaintances. A few jizz-moppers on an internet site matter to me very little. In fact, you really don't matter at all.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
[QUOTE=Sinister Subaru]

Old man? Kid, I'm 32. By the lack of your intelligence, it's clear you're not anywhere near 32. You're too dense to even realize that I'm just getting a thrill out of watching you get all worked up.
QUOTE]

Hey ***boy, your the one that said this not me.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:37 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Sinister Subaru
I hardly consider consulting to be a "multiple job."
I feel bad for your clients.

Consult this: Your an ***!

What do you consult them on? What color drapes match their floors?
Old 08-02-2006, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by RedStage
I feel bad for your clients.

Consult this: Your an ***!

What do you consult them on? What color drapes match their floors?
Is that the best you can do? You keep making these hints about sexual orientation. Are you not comfortable with yours?

If this is the best insult that you can come up with, soldier-boy, I feel bad for you. I'd expect a higher level of intelligence from one of America's soldiers. Hell, George Bush is smarter than you are.....
Old 08-02-2006, 09:04 AM

Car Info: WRX STi
. Hell, George Bush is smarter than you are.....
ouch.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:19 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Flaunt my money? You and your butt-buddy friends are the ones that brought up financial status in the first place.
I too feel bad about your clients. You keep spending all your time "feeding us the bone"...when do you have time to work? And you're the one who brought up me not being able to "afford" an sti, even though i have an sti and a wrx in my driveway of my house in PG (market value is 650,000 currently, probably worth more than both your houses put together), but who's the one flaunting...

oh and by the way, I'm only 22... (=
Old 08-02-2006, 10:59 AM
VIP Member

lol...now I am insulted. You probably voted for Bush, but that's ok. I'll defend your right to be an ***.

I'm confortable with my Heterosexual orientation. Sounds like you're the one not comfortable with yours.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:57 AM
VIP Member

ok, Sinister, the argument "I'm not responding, I'm just feeding you idiots" doesnt float. You're responding, face it. You are the one that exploded into an ego-fight when someone said there was no stock 12.9 second STi. You are the one that flaunted your money by bragging about having a car that a lot of people on this board have, or have a better one of. You are the one that bragged about having 2 houses. As for multiple jobs, I believe you yourself said you had more than one job, the main one of which was being a consultant.

As far as "feeding me a bone" thats quite a funny take on your actions, considering when I go "youre a ****ing dumbass, you have no idea what youre talking about, youre easily tricked into thinking a stock sti will run 12.9, you are one of the biggest wastes of space on this planet, your money is worthless in the long run, and a ****-like regime needs to be brough back just to rid the world of you and your kind" you get all flustered and, guess what, RESPOND. that my friend is a bone. if we didn't post, you wouldnt respond...you have it all backwards buddy.'

That was just in response to your first two posts of the day, lets go back and read the rest of the selt ownage
Old 08-02-2006, 12:01 PM
VIP Member

Is that the best you can do? You keep making these hints about sexual orientation. Are you not comfortable with yours?

If this is the best insult that you can come up with, soldier-boy, I feel bad for you. I'd expect a higher level of intelligence from one of America's soldiers. Hell, George Bush is smarter than you are.....
I think a man with a wife and daughter is pretty secure.

its the man that feels the need to have two houses and a "bad *** car that turns everyones heads when you roll into a gas station" and that argues in feeble attempts to protect his masculinity and ego that I wonder about.

I'm sure he actually has a job to do, rather than waste time on i-club. which reminds me, don't you have some awesomely cool job to get to?

Now I have a sick show horse to check on and a diabetes doctor to go to, can't wait to see what genius respones Special-Ed Subaru comes up with by the time I get back.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 08-02-2006 at 12:05 PM.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by SubyN00by
I too feel bad about your clients. You keep spending all your time "feeding us the bone"...when do you have time to work? And you're the one who brought up me not being able to "afford" an sti, even though i have an sti and a wrx in my driveway of my house in PG (market value is 650,000 currently, probably worth more than both your houses put together), but who's the one flaunting...

oh and by the way, I'm only 22... (=
PG County's a freakin' DUMP. Know what they call it out here? They call it "Monkey County." They couldn't be closer to the truth.

How's the crime in Monkey County these days?

Quick Reply: 06 STi vs a 97 'vette?