WTB cheap exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 03:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by domchao
what's a slutpipe? and how's the agency power?
Just a 3 in. axleback straight pipe with a single chrome tip. It's so innocuous, it looks even milder than the stock exhaust haha. But the sound and the afterfires are WONDERFUL!!!
Old 06-02-2012, 09:03 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
You STILL have that thing?! How long have you been sitting on it?! That thing should've been making its rounds around the BAIC community like a communicable disease for the last seven years or so!!!!!! Don't tell me the line of progenitor owners stopped with you after the first 3 years!!!!

I demand that you GIVE IT to the TS for FREE if he so desires it! The legacy of the BAIC Slutpipe MUST continue!!!!
the original is long gone, traded to Slvrsubywgn for some sways years ago. It's making its rounds somewhere. This one is a replica. I'll still give it away for free in true slutpipe fashion, as long as the new owner won't sell it. ***** that ***** out like the tramp she is!
Old 06-02-2012, 12:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by rau
the original is long gone, traded to Slvrsubywgn for some sways years ago. It's making its rounds somewhere. This one is a replica. I'll still give it away for free in true slutpipe fashion, as long as the new owner won't sell it. ***** that ***** out like the tramp she is!
Oops, must've missed the word "replica" the first time around.

But yeah, GOOD MAN for continuing the **** pipe tradition! TS, GIT ON IT!!!!!!!! Enjoy it until you've had enough of it, then bequeath it (for FREE) to the next owner -- it's tradition!