Car Info: 97 Dodge Ram 2500
Originally Posted by scorpionsfury
bashing the memory if my mom ...TYPO

Bashing the memory of my mom...
I am bound to get it right.
a-hole has me upset
Old 04-04-2009, 07:46 PM

Sorry guys I am out of here I cant take this right now.
Thanks to all of you who are sticking up for me its apperciated.
Thank you
Old 04-04-2009, 07:48 PM
banned

Car Info: 2004 STi
Originally Posted by scorpionsfury
STOP basing the memory of Mom.
Edited for idiocy

Last edited by brucelee; 04-07-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:02 PM

Car Info: Your mom
more i read this more it feels like this is all a scam.

if you are real and this is sincere then i am sorry for your loss but the way you talk in here and all sounds so unreal.

anyways good luck
Old 04-04-2009, 08:23 PM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
Have a heart and stop coming on here and bashing scorpion. I really get mad when people jump to conclusions. I understood it as she needed help setting up a fund and not a pay me deal because a subaru was involved in taking away her mom.

Effing grow up already cxwhateveryournameis. This post is about the accident, and scorpion has filled us in withthe situation as of now with her dad and Ryan. If you do not like it or think she is doing something wrong then keep that ish to yourself or pm a Mod. Do not come on here and bash her for what she is doing.

My thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family scorpion

-Gio
Old 04-04-2009, 09:46 PM
banned

Car Info: 2004 STi
Edited for idiocy

Last edited by brucelee; 04-07-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:09 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
scam...100% Someone who lost a member of their family isn't going to come to an online forum for support. Is this going on at NASIOC too?
Old 04-04-2009, 10:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Who cares if it's a scam or not.

If it isn't a scam, consider the way you're acting right now, it'd be hard to explain how you're not a dick.

If it is indeed a scam, then no one's demanding that you throw money at it.

It's good to be skeptical about things, but there's no need to be so extreme about it. It makes you look like a fool, even if you are right. It's never good to jump to conclusions either way; if you're really concerned about your fellow i-Clubbers, feel free to give a warning that this feels like a scam, but there's no need to attack others in the thread, especially when it's a such a touchy subject.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Who cares if it's a scam or not.

If it isn't a scam, consider the way you're acting right now, it'd be hard to explain how you're not a dick.

If it is indeed a scam, then no one's demanding that you throw money at it.

It's good to be skeptical about things, but there's no need to be so extreme about it. It makes you look like a fool, even if you are right. It's never good to jump to conclusions either way; if you're really concerned about your fellow i-Clubbers, feel free to give a warning that this feels like a scam, but there's no need to attack others in the thread, especially when it's a such a touchy subject.

Here it is to ALL

1. I am not a scammer. Believe it or not thats your choice.

2. I have NOT asked ONE PERSON on this SITE or ANY OTHER SITE for MONEY !!!!!
So where you get off saying I have I would like someone to show me that.!!!!

3. Asking for help to set up a Memorial Fund is NOT asking anyone for MONEY !!! Its asking for HELP and POINTING me in the right DIRECTION, NOT ASKING FOR MONEY !!!

4. If you think I am doing something WRONG REPORT ME !!! Quit HACKING on me.

5.What did I do to anyone in here to deserve any of this. If I want to be a ***** about things I could get pissed at the fact NO ONE has MY PERMISSION to PLASTER my parents accident all over the internet. Someone took that amoungst themselves. Techinically thats a lawsuit. But I am not complaining and if money was all this is about I could be suing and I AM NOT !!! So stop telling me its about the money. I was not and still am NOT looking for anything from this site other than some answers from the pics. Thats all Nothin else.
So Please who ever you all are that think that I am here about the money, please read all of the pages and you will know what I am about. I assure all of you Its not about Money. Never has been.
I want my Mom back and my Dad to be better and NONE of that is going to happen. There is NO amount of money that can change anything that has happened. So you can see its not about money. I NEVER asked for Money or for anyone to CONTRIBUTE anything and I am still NOT.
So PLease back off..
Old 04-05-2009, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
So basically what your getting to is that everyone that has someone killed by a subaru should join i-club so they can cry about it and then try to rob everyone with there worthless donation scams.

Never asked for DONATIONS. NEVER ASKED FOR MONEY DIDNT ASK FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR [U]HOW TO SET A MEMORIAL FUND UP?[U]
Thats all. and thats what I meant by your shallow and blind.
So you are really beginning to look like an ***. I don't want a DAM thing from you. I never personally asked you for anything. So don't comment on things you dont know anything about.
Why don't you have FACTS first before you actually jump on some kind of defense or jump in someones face. KNOW what your talking about before you open that wide hole you call a mouth.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by JArnaud
scam...100% Someone who lost a member of their family isn't going to come to an online forum for support. Is this going on at NASIOC too?

y comment to you is IF you HAVEN"T read the WHOLE thing you need to stay out of it also.
I DIDN"T ask you for ANYTHING. KNOW your crap for facts before you start jumping in someones defense.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:41 PM

I have read this thread front to back, and I was the one who had initially gave you ACTUAL advice, GO SEE AN ATTORNEY. I also told you that I was sorry for your loss, and I am. I am not jumping to anyone's defense. I have read what you have written, and to me, it seems like something is not right. If I am wrong, then fine. If what you say is indeed true, then you really need to speak to a professional in person, not a stranger on an online forum. In that regard, I don't see why you continue to come back and become confrontational with people. Maybe now you should as if anyone here CAN actually help you. We all know what you claim your situation to be. Now do something about it. Go get yourself help from someone who handles these types of situations. If there was someone on i-club that was able to and willing to help, they would have come forward already. Best of luck.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:41 PM

and P.S. there is no lawsuit here, at all.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by JArnaud
and P.S. there is no lawsuit here, at all.
Thanks I went back and read who gave me the advice and your right it was you.
And I have talked with my bank and they are going to sit dowm with me tomorrow and see what they can do to get it going.
On a techincal stand point this site can be introuble for having pics of the accident up without my consent thats a FACT from an attorney. But I am not going there becase the pics have been quite helpful in somecases.
It just nakes me mad that someone was on here stating I was scamming when in FACT I was asking anyone on here for any money or anything else.
Thats why I was being confortational.
It gurts thats all.

Quick Reply: WRX Accident Seen on HWY 120