WRX Accident Seen on HWY 120

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 07:20 PM

Car Info: 97 Dodge Ram 2500
Originally Posted by SolSurferX
Still not sure where you see this person actually ask for donations, all I read is a request for help in setting up a fund. The request was answered with direction to ask a lawyer about the process.

As far as the person that broke into our house, no they did not drive a Subaru. I know this because he walked out the back door as I walked in the front. Luckily he was caught down the street, on foot, by law enforcement. If I had seen him get into a Subaru, I most definitely would have come to this site looking for answers. Just as this person is doing.

Yes, this person may or may not be a scammer. The person's request was answered, and thats that. Nothing is owed to this person, but it costs nothing for sympathy.
I wasnt looking for Sympathy just answers from the pics from the wreck.
I started reading all the comments and felt I needed to answer some of them. Never did I think I was going to be bashed for asking for help to set up a fund.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:21 PM
banned

Car Info: 2004 STi
http://www.centralvalleyracing.org/e....php?4815.post

Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
A fund is a method of collecting money. Jesus why am I arguing with Cali people, back to the east coast lol.

P.s. why are you not over here on this street racing site, o thats right because everyone over there drives hondas.
Money to give to other people...
You seem to be on the right track now....
banned

blah
Old 04-04-2009, 07:23 PM
banned

Edited for idiocy

Last edited by brucelee; 04-07-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:24 PM

Car Info: 2008 specB
Originally Posted by scorpionsfury
I wasnt looking for Sympathy just answers from the pics from the wreck.
I started reading all the comments and felt I needed to answer some of them. Never did I think I was going to be bashed for asking for help to set up a fund.
I didn't think you would be either
Old 04-04-2009, 07:25 PM

A fund is a method of collecting money. Jesus why am I arguing with Cali people, back to the east coast lol.

P.s. why are you not over here on this street racing site, o thats right because everyone over there drives hondas.
Hey Moron pay attention again..

I am on THIS site because someone from this club took pics of the ACCIDENT and put them on here.
I wanted and needed to see them.

K
Old 04-04-2009, 07:28 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
No problem at all.. I had to say something cus it was just making me sick to see the bashing going on when you are going through so much. to the Other person plain and simple if you think its a scam don't donate anything and if it were all about money most people put up a pay pal account for donations and there isn't one so stop with the harassment.

I know what its like to lose parents and I do wish you all the best and strenght though this.. May you find some!!
Thanks it means alot to have someone stand up for me right now. I am not a scammer and I thought I would be doing something good. No I didn't lay ouot the details because I need it set up first. Thats all.
I don't understand why I am being hacked on..
But Thanks. It means alot.

Last edited by Gibz; 04-04-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:29 PM

Meaning you wanted to SETUP A FUND TO GIVE YOU MONEY.

Ok ONE more TIME !!!!
When you set up a fund the person who wants the fund set up CANNOT access the money themselves. The money is given for the cause the fund is set up for. its for OTHER prople. NOT the one setting it up...
DUH!!!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 07:29 PM

Car Info: '06 WRX SGM Wagon
Scorpion sorry for your loss and even more sorry that we have members like C8 who don't seem to comprehend the gravity of your situation. If i had just lost a parent and another who is still seriously hurt I don't know what I'd do, and i totally get what you meant regarding a fund in memory of your mother. I'm sure you have enough on your plate already so pls try to just ignore heartless folks like C8.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Gibz
No problem at all.. I had to say something cus it was just making me sick to see the bashing going on when you are going through so much. to the Other person plain and simple if you think its a scam don't donate anything and if it were all about money most people put up a pay pal account for donations and there isn't one so stop with the harassment.

I know what its like to lose parents and I do with you all the best and strenght though this.. May you find some!!

You know whats sad? Its people like him that make it that much harder on the person going through it because they haven't been through it themselves. Its easier to bash someone when they are down.
They are SHALLOW and don't have a heart.
I am not asking this community for any money I just wanted to know if anyone knew how I could or where to start.
Thats all
Old 04-04-2009, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by kaldereta
Scorpion sorry for your loss and even more sorry that we have members like C8 who don't seem to comprehend the gravity of your situation. If i had just lost a parent and another who is still seriously hurt I don't know what I'd do, and i totally get what you meant regarding a fund in memory of your mother. I'm sure you have enough on your plate already so pls try to just ignore heartless folks like C8.

Thank you. I am trying but its hard because its like he is bashing my Mom. It hurts. Thanks you though
Old 04-04-2009, 07:34 PM
banned

Edited for idiocy

Last edited by brucelee; 04-07-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:38 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
I know

as for checking about the fund try talking to a lawyer or even banks. They always have fund jars set up or even in the grocery stores. Can ask them how they go about setting up the funds if they don't know how, maybe they know of the organizations that actually come in to set the accounts up.

You know whats sad? Its people like him that make it that much harder on the person going through it because they haven't been through it themselves. Its easier to bash someone when they are down.
They are SHALLOW and don't have a heart.
I am not asking this community for any money I just wanted to know if anyone knew how I could or where to start.
Thats all
Old 04-04-2009, 07:43 PM

Did the zodiac make you type that?

This just shows what a DICK you are being.

Ever heard the phrase if you can't say something nice don't say ???

they are talking about you.

The other thing...Look up in the Dictionary heartless, uncaring, piece of crap

if you look real hard your pic is next to it.

And if you don't like what I say STOP RESPONDING and STOP basing the memory of Mom.

Quick Reply: WRX Accident Seen on HWY 120