WRX Accident Seen on HWY 120

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 06:42 PM
banned

Car Info: 2004 STi
Edited for idiocy

Last edited by brucelee; 04-07-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:46 PM

Car Info: 2008 specB
I'm not a LEO so I can't comment on how long a fatal accident report takes, but a simple burglary report (along with stolen items) took well over a month for my family to recieve. Government agencies don't move quickly.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:53 PM
banned

Originally Posted by SolSurferX
I'm not a LEO so I can't comment on how long a fatal accident report takes, but a simple burglary report (along with stolen items) took well over a month for my family to recieve. Government agencies don't move quickly.
Well if you knew the thief was driving a subaru would you ask for us to create a fund to help buy back those items?

My point is that she automatically assumed we were just going to hand out money when someone asked if she needed any help. Money is not the only form of HELP. And the fact she didn't want to give any details about the fund until now makes it really scammer like.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:54 PM

Car Info: 97 Dodge Ram 2500
Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
kinda funny your now bringing this up when someone is calling you out. You never said anything about donating the funds until now. You did say "can you help me", meaning I need money.

lol now your calling names lol. Was your mom wearing a seatbelt? Kinda odd she is the only one who died.
You know its a-holes like you that make it hard for anyone.
I never said anything about the FUND and where it was going because ITS NOT SET UP YET.
Do you get I was asked what someone could do for me? Or is that not sinking in.
How dense are you?
When someone asks for help they don't always need money.
Emotional support an ear for somone to listen . Its not all about the Money.
Shallow..you are just shallow.
Here it is plain and clear and lets see if this can sink in. ALL of the paper articles are on here. PEOPLE downloaded them in here. SOOOOO
to answer your question HELL YES she was.
THEY (my parents) were doing the speed limit and everyone was wearing seatbelts. Its Ryan that was on the wrong side. When the CAR hit they were PASSENGER TO PASSENGER.
Is any of this sinking in.....
Old 04-04-2009, 07:00 PM

As for the Police report, It takes 6 weeks when the CHP does it because when there is a FATALITY they have be specific so they can try and send it to the DA'S office for something to happen to the one at fault..
Old 04-04-2009, 07:02 PM
banned

Edited for idiocy

Last edited by brucelee; 04-07-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:04 PM

You know I didnt come here to get bagged on by a bunch of kids that dont know much about the law side. I just came here for answers from the pics.
You want to know what. I did NOT ask you for money. I asked for help to set the fund up NOT an account. READ ALL I have written I never said an account I always said FUND.
Being I am a female why should any of that make a difference anyway. My MOM is gone.
and my Dad is still fighting for his life.
All I wanted was some answers from the pics I thought it would make more sense to me.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:06 PM

I never assumed anything about the money. Its neither here nor there and like I said I DID NOT ask you for ANYTHING.
Nothing is in full details because there is NO REPORT.
So its in pieces..
Old 04-04-2009, 07:08 PM

here is your QUOTE and the article that IS on HERE.

Quote:
Oakdale's Peggy Campbell Killed In Hwy 120/108 Accident

Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 03:45 PM
Bill Johnson
MML News Director
Sonora, CA -- 62 year old Peggy Campbell of Oakdale was killed in a two vehicle collision Saturday afternoon at 4:25 on Hwy 108-120 east of LaGrange Rd.

According to the CHP report 19 year old Ryan Rice of Merced was westbound in a 2003 Subaru traveling at 55 mph when for an unknown reason he allowed his vehicle to cross over the solid double yellow line into the eastbound lane where it collided with a 1998 Honda driven by 65 year old Richard Campbell of Oakdale. The point of collision was the passengers' side of both vehicles.

Peggy Campbell had to be removed from the vehicle by the jaws-of-life. She was pronounced dead at the scene. Her husband was lifeflighted to Modesto's Memorial Hospital with both arms and legs broken.

Rice suffered only minor injuries with a complaint of pain to a knee and hip. He was transported to Sonora Regional Medical Center. Rice's passenger, 14 year old Emily Via of Merced, suffered two broken ankles. She was also transported to Sonora Regional Medical Center.

Campbell's death marks the fourth traffic related fatality of the year in Tuolumne County.

With the passing of 16 year old Trenton Montgomery of Mountain Ranch this morning at Doctors Medical Center in Modesto, there have now been nine traffic related fatalities in Tuolumne and Calaveras counties this year. Montgomery was the fourth to die from the March 1 two vehicle collision on Mountain Ranch Rd. that also took the lives of his two sisters, 22 year old Kallie and 17 year old Skye, and 34 year old Jeremy Peters.

Idiot 19 yr old driving up our insurance rates and giving WRX's a bad name. Horrible for the couple.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by chimchimm5; 03-09-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:10 PM

Those so called injuries to my Dad are more then what they listed. Its didnt list all the internal things wrong with him either nor did it list ALL the bones that are broke and still broke right now because he is not stable enough to operate.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:12 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Man can you stop accusing her have a heart man.. I got what she was meaning and she was asking for help to set up a fund not the actual point of collecting money but to do a fund legally and like she said for a cause.. if you don't want to help why hella bash her especially for what she is going through.. and don't know how you think a honda is perfect and all sound.. when I got hit at a 120mph from a drunk driver and changed my life forever I was told if I were in my honda instead of my sti I would have died.. hondas are reliable for wear and tear and gas but for safety they lack.. I have a crushed spine as of today and about 10 other injuried I deal with on a daily basis for almost 2 years now but so thankful I was in my sti. I understand ways people might want to know for sure where the money is going or whatnot to ensure its not a scam but come on. she might not have laid it all out with the correct words but I doubt you would either when dealing with such a family loss and hoping her father make it through.

Being mean and just down right rude is so wrong this is not the time or place for it..

as for police reports.. when a death is involved it takes much longer for the report to be drawn up. It not the same as a simple accident. Ask around others on here had simular problems getting reports or even getting there car back for almost 7 months due to there was a death.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:12 PM

Also you can go to other papers websites and see what was written. The Modesto Bee, My Motherlode.com the Oakdale Leader. They all have it
Old 04-04-2009, 07:13 PM

Car Info: 2008 specB
Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
Well if you knew the thief was driving a subaru would you ask for us to create a fund to help buy back those items?

My point is that she automatically assumed we were just going to hand out money when someone asked if she needed any help. Money is not the only form of HELP. And the fact she didn't want to give any details about the fund until now makes it really scammer like.
Still not sure where you see this person actually ask for donations, all I read is a request for help in setting up a fund. The request was answered with direction to ask a lawyer about the process.

As far as the person that broke into our house, no they did not drive a Subaru. I know this because he walked out the back door as I walked in the front. Luckily he was caught down the street, on foot, by law enforcement. If I had seen him get into a Subaru, I most definitely would have come to this site looking for answers. Just as this person is doing.

Yes, this person may or may not be a scammer. The person's request was answered, and thats that. Nothing is owed to this person, but it costs nothing for sympathy.

Last edited by SolSurferX; 04-04-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Gibz
Man can you stop accusing her have a heart man.. I got what she was meaning and she was asking for help to set up a fund not the actual point of collecting money but to do a fund legally and like she said for a cause.. if you don't want to help why hella bash her especially for what she is going through.. and don't know how you think a honda is perfect and all sound.. when I got hit at a 120mph from a drunk driver and changed my life forever I was told if I were in my honda instead of my sti I would have died.. hondas are reliable for wear and tear and gas but for safety they lack.. I have a crushed spine as of today and about 10 other injuried I deal with on a daily basis for almost 2 years now but so thankful I was in my sti. I understand ways people might want to know for sure where the money is going or whatnot to ensure its not a scam but come on. she might not have laid it all out with the correct words but I doubt you would either when dealing with such a family loss and hoping her father make it through.

Being mean and just down right rude is so wrong this is not the time or place for it..

as for police reports.. when a death is involved it takes much longer for the report to be drawn up. It not the same as a simple accident. Ask around others on here had simular problems getting reports or even getting there car back for almost 7 months due to there was a death.

Thanks it means alot to have someone stand up for me right now. I am not a scammer and I thought I would be doing something good. No I didn't lay ouot the details because I need it set up first. Thats all.
I don't understand why I am being hacked on..
But Thanks. It means alot.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:19 PM
banned

Edited for idiocy

Last edited by brucelee; 04-07-2009 at 05:14 PM.

Quick Reply: WRX Accident Seen on HWY 120