WRX Accident Seen on HWY 120

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 03:23 PM

Car Info: silverthorne 2000 2.5rs
I really hope someone in the BAIC community can help scorpionsfury with anything he needs, especially a fund in memory of his mother. Even a contact with the appropriate attorney or bank to set this up. Wish I was in Cali to do more, but we should set up a fund, I know I would contribute. This is a tragedy and if it was due to negligent hooligan driving by a Subaru driver then I think we should stand up and support his family.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Damn, thats horrific!

I hate driving on 120... People are ALWAYS crossing the middle and coming onto my side! I wonder how often this happens?
Old 04-02-2009, 09:23 PM

Car Info: 2010 997.2 GT3
Wow. Still have yet to get in an accident on that road (knock on wood)
Old 04-03-2009, 12:12 AM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Wow, that is completely negligent driving on the part of Ryan in his WRX. Since this was a passenger side to passenger side impact that kind of leads me to believe he probably did finally realize he was in the wrong lane and started to swerve to the left instead of going back to the lane that he should have never been out of in the first place.

scorpionsfury - I am really truly sorry for your loss. I was raised Catholic and normally don't pray, but I did pray for your dad as I really hope he has a speedy and healthy recovery.

BTW - Why did Ryan have a 14 year old in his car anyways? It doesn't appear to be a family member and that is a pretty large age difference when your in your teens.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:23 PM

Car Info: 97 Dodge Ram 2500
Originally Posted by Yin
scorpionsfury, I am truly sorry for your loss and I'm just as shocked. it takes alot of courage to come onto these boards and tell us of your loss. we will be thinking about your whole family in our prayers.

on another note, will Ryan Rice be charged with anything?

As for the moment nothing has happened to Ryan. Until the Police Report get finished nothing will be done.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:25 PM

For nayone who think I am a male...Guess what I am a Female.
And No offense is taken..LOL the name throws everyone off thats why I like it.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by flukewrx
Wow, that is completely negligent driving on the part of Ryan in his WRX. Since this was a passenger side to passenger side impact that kind of leads me to believe he probably did finally realize he was in the wrong lane and started to swerve to the left instead of going back to the lane that he should have never been out of in the first place.

scorpionsfury - I am really truly sorry for your loss. I was raised Catholic and normally don't pray, but I did pray for your dad as I really hope he has a speedy and healthy recovery.

BTW - Why did Ryan have a 14 year old in his car anyways? It doesn't appear to be a family member and that is a pretty large age difference when your in your teens.
This has me puzzled myself. I would like to know what kind of role she played in this.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Damn, thats horrific!

I hate driving on 120... People are ALWAYS crossing the middle and coming onto my side! I wonder how often this happens?

More then you can imagine. I myslef have dodged them coming into my lane many times. Its horrible knowing my parents werent so lucky.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by smokey25
I really hope someone in the BAIC community can help scorpionsfury with anything he needs, especially a fund in memory of his mother. Even a contact with the appropriate attorney or bank to set this up. Wish I was in Cali to do more, but we should set up a fund, I know I would contribute. This is a tragedy and if it was due to negligent hooligan driving by a Subaru driver then I think we should stand up and support his family.
I am a Female sweetie. And this is much apperciated. I hope I can get the help to do this.
Thank you
Old 04-04-2009, 04:58 PM
banned

Car Info: 2004 STi
Sorry for your losses scorpionfury.

Really dislike the fact your asking for a fund from other subaru owners because the car that killed your mom was a subaru. Subaru's don't kill people! People kill people! You feel that we are obligated to pay you money because we all own Subaru's. You state that you don't have any info at all but your 100 percent it was the other guys fault. You should try and post your money request on nasioc.com its way larger than this place.

Last edited by C89ZX7R; 04-04-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
Sorry for your losses scorpionfury.

Really dislike the fact your asking for a fund from other subaru owners because the car that killed your mom was a subaru. Subaru's don't kill people! People kill people! You feel that we are obligated to pay you money because we all own Subaru's. You state that you don't have any info at all but your 100 percent it was the other guys fault. You should try and post your money request on nasioc.com its way larger than this place.
First let me clarify something for you.

1. I am not asking for money from this place nor do I EXPECT it.
Someone asked me if there was anything they could do to help. All I said is yes I would like to set up a fund in memory of my Mom. Never once did [I] expect anything from anyone here.

2. I came here looking for some answers from the pics that someone took. Hoping I could see something.

3. He was at fault and the CHP KNOWS that much. But there is not report telling me anything else at this point.
PLUS Ryan came to my house and told me what he did and said he was on the wrong side of the road.

So before you start knocking me you should read all the comments not just part of them Because had you read all of them you would have known that I did not ask anyone in here for money. They asked me what they could do to help. I just figured someone could point me in the right direction on how to set the fund up.

I do not care if it was a Subaru ot a 4 wheel drive this site is the one that was sent to me with the pics of the accident. So this is where I am. I just saw everyone making comments and I felt the need to comment back on some of them.

So I really DESPISE the fact you think I came here looking for money. Shows me how much you really paid attention to what I wrote and what others wrote.
I never asked you for anything let alone any money. besides its up to everyone else if they want to contribute anything, but the fund isn't even set up.
You must be really shallow to think I feel everyone here is OBLIGATED to do anything. I am the one getting the replies. OBLIGATED maybe you need to look up the word because never in any of this was I asking for Money.
I am not about money. There is NO amount of money that can ever bring my mom back or that can change all that has happened.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:19 PM
banned

Edited for idiocy

Last edited by brucelee; 04-07-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
You automatically assumed people were going to give you money!
NO I did NOT
I was hoping there were some adults on here that could lead me in the right direction thats IT nothing more.
Thats what I mean by shallow. A FUND is nothing I can ever have or get to it has to be used for other people. NOT ME you moron.
I want to give the money from the fund once I can get it set up to KIDS that lose there parents.
Thats it. And any intelligent person can figure it out.
I am 41 Not a child and I have money for myself and my 15 yr old sister plus my Dad. So Don't act like I am the one who is asking YOU for anything.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:37 PM
banned

Edited for idiocy

Last edited by brucelee; 04-07-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:39 PM

Car Info: 2008 specB
Looks like to me he was asking for help to set up an account, not fund it....We all interpret differently I suppose...

Quick Reply: WRX Accident Seen on HWY 120