WRX Accident Seen on HWY 120

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 10:30 PM
banned

Car Info: 2004 STi
Edited for idiocy

Last edited by brucelee; 04-07-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:36 AM

Car Info: Your mom
not you so dont trip
Old 04-07-2009, 08:44 AM
banned

10-4
Old 04-07-2009, 08:46 AM

Car Info: 97 Dodge Ram 2500
Originally Posted by JasaJin
not you so dont trip
Wow ...
Never in a million years did I think this would be this far out of hand.
I didn't know by asking someone HOW to set up a Memorial Fund in Memory of my Mom would turn into a me fighting with some idiot over the fact that I didn't explain the cause more.
At that moment when I asked for that it was only a THOUGHT and where to start at. I did NOT know some idiot would take it out of context and make it a full blown assult on myself /my Mother.
I know there are scam artists out there, and that things are hard to believe so being sceptical is always a good thing.
But NEVER ONCE did I come on HERE and say "I would like you to DONATE money in Memory of my Mom", Those words NEVER came out of my mouth.

YES, I am a new member, and the reason for that was this link was sent to me by a friend and they told me the pics of the accident were on here and I needed to look at them because they were bad and to ask around to see if anyone on here might have seen the accident or what caused it. It wasn't to fight with any member on here or to have things get this far out of hand.
The only thing I can do is this,

1. I am not going to respond to anyone else on here. I am just going to do what I came here for.

2. Appologize to anyone I have offended, because some of what I feel is anger because of the loss of my Mom and the situation of my Dad and I have no answer to help me. I am not on here to beat anyone up over the statements they make. Its a free country and people can say whatever thay want, I just need to remember that its not personal when you get an idiot on here that don't know crap over whats really going on.

3. To thank the ones who have been nice to me on here and are truly sorry for the loss of my Mom.
It really means alot to me that people who don't even know me are trying to be sympathetic towards my situation.

4. I am going to ignore the idiot that started this mess, I just need to remember he is a SMALL fish in a BIG Ocean and somewhere along the line he will get his.

I am a better person than this and I knew better then to feed the fire. I am not a child by far nor am I a teenager. I'm a Mom, a wife and I have alot of friends and me fighting with a jerk is out of the ordinary for me. I am hurt over some of the things that were said and felt I needed to fire back but that was the hurt and anger taking over and for that I am sorry.

I won't bother anyone on here, like I said I am just going to mind my business and look around. Thanks to the ones that support me and as for the ones who don't someday you will grow up and maybe something tragic will happen in your life and you will look for help somewhere and I hope someone gives you the kind of crap you gave me and maybe just maybe you will look back and remember how you treated someone in there time of tragic loss and need for answers.

Thats all
Old 04-07-2009, 08:51 AM

Car Info: 2017 WRB WRX Premium
Wow, I came over here and noticed that this thread went up to 11 pages now.

Scorpion, I am very sorry for your loss. The pics I posted were to show the accident and to ask if anyone here was involved. I am sorry that it ended in tragedy. These are the only pictures I took, but if you need the full size images just pm me. And if you want me to take them down because they are painful to look at, also pm me.

C8, your a shallow S O B. Have a heart. Come up with your own conclusioins, but put yourself in her shoes. If you lost your loved ones, would you want someone to make accusations against you when you are in a very depressed state of mind. Leave her alone.

Moderators should think about temp. banning this guy from this section at least. All he is doing is harassing this person, not adding anything positive.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:07 AM
08.11.84 - 02.14.10

Car Info: a center diff that is going...
Scorpion, I dont post much outside of a thread in offtopic but I feel as though a post here is needed. A few of us were hanging out yesterday and this thread came up in the conversation.

I am sorry for the loss of your mother and the condition that your father is in. I can not even begin to fathom what it is like to be in your situation. If there is anything I or the others that do care can do to help please let me and them know.

As for why the thread came about... Normally this is a very tight nit community and everyone looks out for one another. The board has changed a lot over the last year or so and many great members have parted ways with I-Club due to the direction that the board headed. I can not believe that people within out community would flame you and fight with you, regardless of your relation to the people in the accident there is no need for fighting. That sort of behavior should not be tollerated. So again, I am sorry that this happened to you (both the accident and the fighting). I have seen much good come from this message board and I hope you dont keep a sour taste of the board because of this experience. I have seen many toy drives and charities setup and be successful. I have seen many members go out of their way to help one another and the comunities they live in.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:10 AM

Car Info: 2017 WRB WRX Premium
Scorpion, I sent you the original pictures I have to your email address. And you are welcome.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:02 PM

Car Info: Your mom
Was not talking about you either scorpio. Talking about your so called friend that showed up out of no where and this other person that made an account to try and get C8 banned.

But like zumnwrx said, if these people are the same people they will be taken care of most likely.

It's just random crap like that, it makes me feel as if this was all bs but i've already stated that. BUT like I also stated, if you are sincere then i'm very sorry you have to go thru all this.

Originally Posted by zumnwrx
I say we just lock this up there e
Really is no purpose for this thread to stay open

And to the new member i hope ur not a current member trying to hide under a new account because a mod on here can trace u and compare ur ip to others for a match
Old 04-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Rescuer
I didn't ask to give him points.

I'm pretty sure that I just stated a couple times to just please remove his posts from the thread... others have stated that they agree with that.

See the difference? *sigh

Thanks for nothing I suppose.

(meanwhile more and more people are leaving the community)
You talk to all your friends like that? Or perhaps people who aren't your friends? You confuse me.

I know you didnt ask me to give points, I just kinda went off a tangent.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by JArnaud
easy now....
Huh, I read your post and couldn't figure out what you were talking about... I suppose the "fool" part? It's sort like saying "dog" to someone, not an offensive way.. Sorry if that wasn't clear and seemed offensive. The hard to express things sometimes on the web.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:19 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX, 2014 BRZ
Originally Posted by JasaJin
Was not talking about you either scorpio. Talking about your so called friend that showed up out of no where and this other person that made an account to try and get C8 banned.

But like zumnwrx said, if these people are the same people they will be taken care of most likely.

It's just random crap like that, it makes me feel as if this was all bs but i've already stated that. BUT like I also stated, if you are sincere then i'm very sorry you have to go thru all this.
I'm not the same person. Stop making unsupported assumptions.

I'm just a potential Subaru owner. I may be picking up a WRX in the next few weeks and have been reading Subaru forums.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:22 PM

Geeeze, didn't realize I was the only moderator here... *shrugs*

I edited EVERY ONE OF C89ZX7R posts in this thread. I finally got to read the thread today in full and man, its a disaster thanks to him! How could someone pull something like this after someone's mother died in a meaningless accident. I feel REALLY bad for Scorpion's family... That just jacked up.

Well, the Subaru owner is going to have to live with that for the rest of his life... He'll probably turn to drugs and alcohol and die of aids.

Oh, and I gave him 10 points that never expire (flaming is usually 5)
Old 04-07-2009, 08:05 PM
banned

Originally Posted by brucelee

Oh, and I gave him 10 points that never expire (flaming is usually 5)
NWS language "everytime i get 10 points for some odd reason it makes me think of this"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FlgyhiyXBk
Old 04-07-2009, 08:46 PM

Please stop posting in this thread
Old 04-07-2009, 09:17 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
Originally Posted by C89ZX7R
NWS language "everytime i get 10 points for some odd reason it makes me think of this"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FlgyhiyXBk
dude, I was with you for a minute in considering that this might be a huge tasteless scam, but given the nature of this thread, the link you posted is out of line and out right ridiculous. If that is what you come to I-Club to do, why don't you leave for good.

EDIT: Maybe this thread needs to be closed for good. If someone here was able to help scorpion, I am sure they would have already done so.

Last edited by JArnaud; 04-07-2009 at 09:20 PM.

Quick Reply: WRX Accident Seen on HWY 120