WRX Accident Seen on HWY 120

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 02:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
A "real moderator" needs to clean up C89ZX7R's trolling of this thread.

in the meantime, everybody click this link, then click "yes"
https://www.i-club.com/forums/profil...ignore&u=51133
Old 04-06-2009, 02:02 AM

Car Info: cen cal

Last edited by cvrfinest209; 04-06-2009 at 02:07 AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:04 AM

Car Info: Your mom
you're making this whole thing worse cvrfinest... just end it already...
Old 04-06-2009, 02:12 AM
VIP Member

I sent him a PM hehe. But he edited it all out while I was filling out my PM still
Old 04-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by Rescuer

been watching this thread for a while now. whether or not its a scam, C89ZX7R is definitely a troll no matter how you look at it. we just have to stop responding to him/her because that's what promotes troll behavior. he just throws out statements and responses to try to **** people off. and it's working. i especially enjoyed the part about "arguing with west coasters" cuz he's right
Old 04-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
oh man... now i wanna know what cvr had to say
Old 04-06-2009, 11:50 AM
banned

Car Info: 2004 STi

the link says "We can't help you ignore yourself."
Old 04-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I don't know what should happen in this thread.

I didn't give out points because thats not what I do (unless its REALLY bad), and he's not the only one flaming because you guys are flaming him as well, so I figured it kinda evened itself out...

I dunno, I'm a mod and can see your guys' side, thats for sure... But in his defense, there have been a lot of people who have pulled this sort of stunt to get money, NOT SAYING THAT SCORPION is one of them, just saying that some people are a little wary of things like this due to past experiences.

I even thought it was a little strange that the first thing Scorpion asked for when a member asked her if there was anything we could do, was to set up a fund which usually means money donations... But taken the circumstances I can put no blame on her... Losing a parent is a horrible thing, and she is under a lot of pressure with her father... Like I mentioned earlier, times are tough right now with the economy and people don't have the money they used to have, combine medical bills and funeral/memorial costs and you have a LOT of money to be spent... Helping someone else is the decision of the person donating and we really don't need to be told if we should donate or not... Thats assuming that she even wants OUR donations... The way I read it was that she was looking for some help SETTING UP a fund for her mother, perhaps for friends and family to donate... She never once asked us to give her money, but I can also see where someone could have taken it the wrong way.

Anyway, my prayers and thoughts are with you Scorpion... No one deserves the kind of pain you're going through, and being bashed on a forum for something so minuscule is def not cool and you def don't deserve that either. I'm sorry that you had to go through that, I'm quite puzzled that something like this would occur on our forum, we're usually really cool to one another as we are a pretty tight knit community of friends... This is something that would happen on NASIOC, and I hate being compared to that s***hole of a website, WE ARE NOT NASIOC!!!

So please stop this lame NAZIOC crap because the one thing that appeals to people about this website is that we're friendly to one another most of the time, whereas NAZIOC, the people that post there do nothing but flame one another, you can't even post in the tech forums without being flamed big time, and we moderators work hard at weeding out this sort of behavior so that we can maintain our reputation.

Anyway, let me know what you guys want done, and please don't stoop down to his level, keep it mature please.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:07 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by brucelee
I didn't give out points because thats not what I do
and we moderators work hard at weeding out this sort of behavior so that we can maintain our reputation.
wait...i'm confused at these two statements... the world just started spinning....you don't do anything, but you do...or.. you don't...but do..

Anyway, let me know what you guys want done

the report post buttons form page says "Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

so... can you please start removing those type of posts from this thread... C89ZX7R was seriously going way beyond the line.
some actual moderation from moderators would really be helpful around here... thanks

Last edited by Rescuer; 04-06-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
wait...i'm confused at these two statements... the world just started spinning....you don't do anything, but you do...or.. you don't...but do..

You fool, just because I don't give points on a regular basis doesn't mean I don't contact people and tell them to stop, etc... You'd be amazed at how well that works.

If someone is doing something that is highly offensive, racist, or spamming, then I give out points and bans. I've found that being friendly and asking someone to stop nicely is usually the way to go... If they don't stop after that however then I'm forced to give points.

My pet peeve is Internet Keyboard Warriors. The kind of people that were picked on when they were younger, the kind of people that get no respect in real life but don't have the ***** to do anything about it, then they get online... They are the complete opposite of their real life persona... They feel invincible to everyone because they are safe at their home and behind a monitor... Man, these people are the worst and cause the most problems.

I think perhaps I gave you more then you wanted to know.

Also, We've lost multiple moderators because of members flaming them for doing their jobs. Its amazing how immature some members are. So if you guys want "REAL MODERATORS" then quit flaming us for everything we do. Im not referring to you in particular Jeff, just a general statement. We're (mods) are all sick and tired of being treated like crap because we're mods.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:06 PM
VIP Member

I didn't ask to give him points.

I'm pretty sure that I just stated a couple times to just please remove his posts from the thread... others have stated that they agree with that.

See the difference? *sigh

Thanks for nothing I suppose.

(meanwhile more and more people are leaving the community)
Old 04-06-2009, 09:00 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX, 2014 BRZ
I'm more of a reader & less of a poster, but I can say that C89ZX7R needs to be banned...
Old 04-06-2009, 09:05 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
Originally Posted by brucelee
You fool, just because I don't give points on a regular basis doesn't mean I don't contact people and tell them to stop, etc...
easy now....
Old 04-06-2009, 09:18 PM

Car Info: Your mom
wow, this thread gets more and more interesting every day i look at it..

random ppl creating accounts and prob all the same person too, haha...
Old 04-06-2009, 09:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
I say we just lock this up there e
Really is no purpose for this thread to stay open

And to the new member i hope ur not a current member trying to hide under a new account because a mod on here can trace u and compare ur ip to others for a match

Quick Reply: WRX Accident Seen on HWY 120