the wrong people own wrx's.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2003, 04:57 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
dude that was me in the white wrx w/ stickers. Why didn't you race me, *******!!!!!.

jk
Old 06-01-2003, 04:58 PM
@Stoptech

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
yeah, that is pretty goddamn annoying. don't be a retard and keep trying to race someone when they don't want to. get a ****ing clue. if you want to be a crazy street racer go buy the the fast and the rice DVD and watch it a few million times. a lot of neon is good as well. idiots. and then try to race a supercar in your stock WRX. jackass.
Old 06-01-2003, 05:29 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX "Bling Bling" Silver
This is what happens when you put a person who probably owned a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really slow car and have his parents buy him a brand spankin new WRX.
Old 06-01-2003, 05:34 PM
@Stoptech

Originally posted by 1wrx2goplz
This is what happens when you put a person who probably owned a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really slow car and have his parents buy him a brand spankin new WRX.
trust me dude, i know the feeling. i had a freaking 160HP (when it was new), 5500 lb 1994 ford explorer for 7 years before i got my wrx. i didn't go around trying to race everything within 50 miles. i'm denying that i did or do drive fast, i just try not to annoy other normal motorists when i do it.
Old 06-01-2003, 05:37 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX "Bling Bling" Silver
Originally posted by Steppin Razor
trust me dude, i know the feeling. i had a freaking 160HP (when it was new), 5500 lb 1994 ford explorer for 7 years before i got my wrx. i didn't go around trying to race everything within 50 miles. i'm denying that i did or do drive fast, i just try not to annoy other normal motorists when i do it.

Yea i can relate 2 the same story. I used 2 drive a 96 eclipse with a whoping 140 HP and it weighed about 2900+ lb's i belive. Danm was i happy when i got my WRX. It turned my frown upsidedown(or is it rightside up??)
Old 06-01-2003, 05:40 PM
kym

Car Info: Lotus Elise
Originally posted by dougboudreau
Makes me sad that I wasted 30 seconds of my life reading your retarded post.
Doug
Haha.
Old 06-01-2003, 06:22 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
well my first car was my dads 86 honda accord (auto) and i drove it till it broke. First the tranny wouldn't shift while cold. hahaha i guess i will tell the story. So when the car was cold i could only drive around town. Basically with the auto i would be in low gear then shift it into 2nd gear or whatever the #2 is. And once the car was warmed it would randomly shift, like sometimes around 4k or at redline. And this was funny because i removed the muffler from the car, so it was ****en loud. HAahha then one day going out to lunch i tought the car was warm so i followed my friend onto the freeway. Turns out the car wasn't and for the first minute the tranny wouldn't shift. I was just going like 50mph bouncing off the rev limiter and had this guy on my ***. Finally it shifted and i got going. Eventually more problems occured and the car wouldn't start at all. Now i have the wrx and i admit when i finished breaking it in i sorta wanted to race alot. Mostly it was with my friend in the car and if we came up along someone he would want me to gas it. Well after having a BMW (3 series i think, had bodkit and everything) completly leave me standing still on the freeway, i don't try to race people anymore or at least people i dont know. But i think that might change once i have more mods.
Old 06-01-2003, 06:36 PM

Car Info: 2001 sub. imp.
i dont know what it is, but once you have aftermarket rims on your car, every kid within a 100 mile radius revs on you at stop lights and on the highway. what is the deal?? i have nothing done that you can see by looking at the outside of my car except for rims, and i guess my exhaust counts too. since ive done this, every time ipull up to a light, i look over and BAM car covered in stickers revs on me. i shake my head no, and look at them like they are an idiot, then they take off all crazy. WTH IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE!?!?!?!?
Old 06-01-2003, 10:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
DRIVER BE CAUTIOUS IN SOUTH SAC AREA ON A WEEKEND WHEN MY BROTHER (A COP) AND I ARE BORED.

I feel everyone's pain in this thread so my brother and i decided to do something about it. As a fellow impreza owner my bro and i decide to 'crack-down' on the A-hole's in this area. You know the types: The 16yr old in his father's GT mustang and the RICERS of course!

So... I'm sure you guys aren't going to approve of this but we started pulling everyone over (with special blue/red strobe and badge) when two or more cars at an intersection started to race (it wasn't entrapment because we never reved on anyone). Which as you know, is very typical on a friday night. We did this for about 2hours and wrote countless tickets. We DID single out the ones as listed before. We would have never pulled a impreza owner over. Or for that matter, we came to the conclusion if you mentioned anything about the WRX we were driving in and you mentioned NASIOC or ICLUB etc. we just told you to cool it and let you go.

ERIC.
Old 06-01-2003, 10:56 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Thumbs up

Originally posted by Sisqocqk
DRIVER BE CAUTIOUS IN SOUTH SAC AREA ON A WEEKEND WHEN MY BROTHER (A COP) AND I ARE BORED.

I feel everyone's pain in this thread so my brother and i decided to do something about it. As a fellow impreza owner my bro and i decide to 'crack-down' on the A-hole's in this area. You know the types: The 16yr old in his father's GT mustang and the RICERS of course!

So... I'm sure you guys aren't going to approve of this but we started pulling everyone over (with special blue/red strobe and badge) when two or more cars at an intersection started to race (it wasn't entrapment because we never reved on anyone). Which as you know, is very typical on a friday night. We did this for about 2hours and wrote countless tickets. We DID single out the ones as listed before. We would have never pulled a impreza owner over. Or for that matter, we came to the conclusion if you mentioned anything about the WRX we were driving in and you mentioned NASIOC or ICLUB etc. we just told you to cool it and let you go.

ERIC.
I approve.
Old 06-02-2003, 12:27 AM

wow i-club and nasioc works as a get out of jail free card hahaha... actually i just turned 20 and my first car was a 91 auto crx with a whopping 90 horse power. haha but i didnt go around racing everyone in my wrx when i finally go it. sometimes you have to accept the fact that some people are just f-ing stupid.

chris
Old 06-02-2003, 12:36 AM
@Stoptech

god, now that would be fun. seeing how pissed off those stupid ricers get when a cop "single's them out" for street racing. you should tape it or at least get some pics.

Originally posted by Sisqocqk

ERIC.

Quick Reply: the wrong people own wrx's.....