The worst school shooting to date...

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 11:50 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by faraco3
That was blasted on TV but no idea if thats the same guy or the picture below is shooped.

Name:  2329P.png
Views: 6
Size:  32.8 KB

Now the news media is saying he killed the dad at home and killed the mom at school along with her class.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
I wish I had a conceal carry license like my dad

But omfg. These mother****ers who think they're invisible need to be taken out with fire power asap. Not only did they just ruin a town and many lives, causing sadness for many generations to come but also for law abiding citizens with guns.

When I see **** like this, when I have kids first thing I'm going to teach them is gun safety.

Anyways prayers out for the families/friends/etc involved with this, you all have the entire country's support.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:02 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by Heedz
I wish I had a conceal carry license like my dad

But omfg. These mother****ers who think they're invisible need to be taken out with fire power asap. Not only did they just ruin a town and many lives, causing sadness for many generations to come but also for law abiding citizens with guns.

When I see **** like this, when I have kids first thing I'm going to teach them is gun safety.

Anyways prayers out for the families/friends/etc involved with this, you all have the entire country's support.
If gun control laws in the us were like those in singapore, this would never happen
Old 12-14-2012, 12:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Man the things I would do to the ****er that harms my child. Our laws are far to lax for these scum bags. Worst case for them, they off themselves, best case they get life in prison where we pay for their care. It's bull****. He should have his ****ing fingers broken one at a time, then cut off his hands, then his eyes gouged out and his ****ing tongue removed. Then release him back out to the world so everyone will know he his the piece of **** that did this.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:12 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by w0ng3r
If gun control laws in the us were like those in singapore, this would never happen
Yeah it still would, criminals can get guns regardless what the laws say. What law says criminals can't get guns oh forgot... They break them.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 PM

Car Info: 08 STi
**** this really creeps me out. what a dirty, filthy thing to do. may the victims rest in peace...

i think they arrested someone, if he "accidentally" dies, everyone would look the other way.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 PM

Car Info: 2011 Infiniti G37
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
That was blasted on TV but no idea if thats the same guy or the picture below is shooped.

Now the news media is saying he killed the dad at home and killed the mom at school along with her class.
that's a crazy coincidence if that is true. i looked up that guy's FB and it said he lived in hoboken, nj and had newtown, ct as one of his locations
Old 12-14-2012, 12:17 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Very Very Very tragic........... may all the young ones rest in peace.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:34 PM

Car Info: '06 CGM STI
That is one of the dumbest things that could have been posted in this thread. Seriously. Wow.

The guns did not murder those children...the *uck stick pulling the trigger did.

My prayers go out to the fallen and their families. Just before Christmas too...geebus...
Old 12-14-2012, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Heedz

Yeah it still would, criminals can get guns regardless what the laws say. What law says criminals can't get guns oh forgot... They break them.
It's a catch 22 imo, the problem with outlawing civillian possession of firearms is that the lack of gun control over the past few decades , as well as the lack of enforcement over illegal firearms means that it is considerably easy to obtain illegal guns in the US. Yes, A person planning to commit a crime can either obtain his weapon through legal means (if he/she is able to pass the series of background checks) or illegally.

I recognize the fact that outlawing guns isn't as simple as signing a bill, a boat load of money, time and manpower is required to round up the large supply of legally and illegally owned guns.

Last edited by w0ng3r; 12-14-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by grambo

That is one of the dumbest things that could have been posted in this thread. Seriously. Wow.

The guns did not murder those children...the *uck stick pulling the trigger did.
It's a discussion on guns, why are you resorting to name calling? Grow up then you can join in on the discussion

Edited for spelling
Old 12-14-2012, 12:41 PM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
It's a discussion on guns, why are you resorting to name calling? Grow up then you can join in on the discussion

Edited for spelling
How about we keep this thread on track, IMO, this incident has nothing to do with guns, gun laws, etc. its simply one heated human being taking his agression to the wrong place. I forget exactly where it was, but the Highschool student that brought a chainsaw, pipe bombs to school with the same type of agression portrayed by this recent Conn. shooting. both are relevant in the sense that many innocent lives were lost, all of it was cause by one indiviudual who couldnt get his thoughts straight. has nothing to do with gun laws or anything. just another "human being" going through a tough time in life without any real plan to get the help he or she needs.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by 02RS25
How about we keep this thread on track, IMO, this incident has nothing to do with guns, gun laws, etc. its simply one heated human being taking his agression to the wrong place. I forget exactly where it was, but the Highschool student that brought a chainsaw, pipe bombs to school with the same type of agression portrayed by this recent Conn. shooting. both are relevant in the sense that many innocent lives were lost, all of it was cause by one indiviudual who couldnt get his thoughts straight. has nothing to do with gun laws or anything. just another "human being" going through a tough time in life without any real plan to get the help he or she needs.
FYI, Heedz was the one who mentioned "gun safety" and "conceal permits", I was merely pointing out the counter-argument.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:45 PM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
FYI, Heedz was the one who mentioned "gun safety" and "conceal permits", I was merely pointing out the counter-argument.
all good. im just trying to keep a thread like this on track. something like this should be kept serious and remembered as a big tradgedy. im not pointing anyone out. just as a general statement
Old 12-14-2012, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by 02RS25
all good. im just trying to keep a thread like this on track. something like this should be kept serious and remembered as a big tradgedy. im not pointing anyone out. just as a general statement
I understand, I was unwilling to bring it up too, but I feel that at the end of the day, the discussion of firearms is going to come up (and rightfully so)

Quick Reply: The worst school shooting to date...