Why is it the Haters come out when the 49ers lose? Are your lives that boring?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2002, 03:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
It's all about the Eagles baby. GB and TB and NO can all forget their superbowl hopes. The Eagles are going to run all over them. With back up QB's. Eagles beat TB and beat the Packers in Preseason. So they are a dominating team right now. We will see what happens in the coming weeks.
Old 12-16-2002, 05:20 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: a few WRX's and a Z ;)
Originally posted by bluwrxwgn
It's all about the Eagles baby. GB and TB and NO can all forget their superbowl hopes. The Eagles are going to run all over them. With back up QB's. Eagles beat TB and beat the Packers in Preseason. So they are a dominating team right now. We will see what happens in the coming weeks.
u can't be serious
Old 12-16-2002, 08:58 PM

Car Info: 2017 WRB WRX Premium
Originally posted by bluwrxwgn
Preseason, huh? That means a lot. Having a second and third string in all postitions in.

I do think Philly has a pretty good team, but I don't know if they can really get that far in the playoffs, we'll just have to wait and see if McNabb can come back to his true form. And I know that Tampa Bay will not get any farther than the first round of the playoffs if they have to play in the cold. Plus they have no offense.

Originally posted by suby dude

but yeah... we're talking about this year... niners are not that strong... and packers are definately a better team than the niners... the niners struggled w/ the cowboys for goodness sake.
Thank you for being a man and finally admitting it. And I can't wait to take your money when the Niners come to Lambeau in the playoffs.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)