Why is it the Haters come out when the 49ers lose? Are your lives that boring?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2002, 09:33 AM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
Why is it the Haters come out when the 49ers lose? Are your lives that boring?

seriously. I'll be the 1st to admit it.. the Packers were a better team than the 49ers sunday. I doubt they'll win the superbowl with Mariuchi as coach. but they are my team, so they are obsiously better than every other team. Just like the Warriors are the best in the NBA.. and the Sharks are the best in the NHL.

But why do the haters gotta start postin everytime the 9ers lose? are your favorite teams so unsatisfactory that you gotta take time out of your life to post smack about other teams? thats like me posting a thread called "Ricky Williams steamrolls the Raiders.. the team that once TURNED their backs on the Bay and left to LA. ".. or "even lowly buffalo makes the Chargers their b*tches" .. you guys make me laugh. haha

and btw..

Last edited by HongKongBeef; 12-16-2002 at 09:43 AM.
Old 12-16-2002, 10:00 AM

Car Info: White 2000 2.5RS-Turbo
No I think your more funny cuz you let it bother you

All in good fun mate
-Dan

Oh and BTW:
Old 12-16-2002, 10:10 AM

Car Info: 09 E90 M3 SEDAN w/DCT
Well, if the Niners can get their ish together, they still have a fighting chance.

As far as GB being NFC champs, don't bet on it. Philly, or TB are better, stronger teams. And Green Bay may have screwed themselves by heating the field at Lambeau. That was one of their distinct advantages. They still have that BITTER **** COLD on their side...but no the unusual to all other teams frozen tundra.

I, as a Niner fan, am personally most intimidated by Philly. They are really strong this year...followed by Tampa, and then GB...

One thing is for certain: It is going to be a very exciting playoff series!

Andy

Last edited by BADWRX; 12-16-2002 at 10:17 AM.
Old 12-16-2002, 10:40 AM

wow, i didn't know The Haters were into sports. they make some pretty cool noise, though.

The Haters have performed by tearing up hundreds of books, by smashing numerous large sheets of glass, and by setting trucks on fire. As a result of all this, I've developed something of a reputation for wrecking the venues I perform at. In 1993 in San Francisco, I used a giant ion-gun to charge an entire audience to 5000 volts. Audience members chased one another around the club, giving each other shocks. Centre stage, seven members of The Haters sat watching blank static on a TV while slowly cutting up cardboard.
http://turnament.com/artists2/a24.html
Old 12-16-2002, 10:47 AM

I think it's funny that a GB fan calls the Niners whiners (I know they've been called this for long time). But GB has no rights to use that term any more. If your head coach whines about a LEGAL hit during a crucial part of a FOOTBALL game. Then he should quit and go coach softball.

We didn't step up Sunday and lost.

The team that I think is a scare in the NFC is NO. But no matter, the Niners are going all the way.
Old 12-16-2002, 11:16 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
your exact enthusiasm, and love for SF is shared by me for the Raiders.

you crap on them right? well, we are even.

get over it, those who like other teams will, of course dislike yours.

As raider fan in HS, i took a lot of crap from others, but you know what, they are my team. And i hate them, for they let Gruden go. and I hate Al Davis. But they are my team.

-Gagan

RAIDER NATION
Old 12-16-2002, 11:22 AM

Car Info: 2017 WRB WRX Premium
Re: Why is it the Haters come out when the 49ers lose? Are your lives that boring?

Originally posted by HongKongBeef
seriously. I'll be the 1st to admit it.. the Packers were a better team than the 49ers sunday. I doubt they'll win the superbowl with Mariuchi as coach.
You got that right! With a sorry quarterback like Garcia and a weak and un-agressive coach like Mariucci, the Niners will be lucky to get out of the first round of the playoffs.

Originally posted by HongKongBeef

But why do the haters gotta start postin everytime the 9ers lose? are your favorite teams so unsatisfactory that you gotta take time out of your life to post smack about other teams?
Because Niner fans run their mouths so much during the season and continue to get the easiest schedules in the NFL for the past 3 years, no wonder. Stop talking so much and the So-Called haters wouldn't have to keep putting Niner fans back into their place EVERY TIME!!!

Originally posted by En3D

But no matter, the Niners are going all the way.
They are going all the way to where? In front of their TV sets to watch the Packers win the Superbowl? HAHAHA. Quit day dreaming.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
Old 12-16-2002, 11:24 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: a few WRX's and a Z ;)
funny

kurlee is dreaming... he acts like the packers dominated the niners.

what game were you watching...

better take that cheese off your head... its affecting your sight.
Old 12-16-2002, 11:37 AM

Car Info: 2017 WRB WRX Premium
Originally posted by suby_dude
funny

kurlee is dreaming... he acts like the packers dominated the niners.

what game were you watching...

better take that cheese off your head... its affecting your sight.
Its funny watching all these Niner fans get so flustered over words. You know we are only having fun with each other. No disrespect to anyone here.

Joseph, if you would have looked at yards for and minutes of possesion, you would have seen that the Packers DID dominate that game. The scoreboard NEVER tells the whole story.

Actually Joseph, I do own one of those cheeseheads. And my sight is fine bro. Read the statistics and then come back and state facts.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
Old 12-16-2002, 11:40 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5RS Silverthorn
Daaaaaaaaaaang!
Attached Thumbnails Why is it the Haters come out when the 49ers lose? Are your lives that boring?-wallpaper1.jpg  
Old 12-16-2002, 11:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: a few WRX's and a Z ;)
unfortunately i have better things to do than look at box scores of a game. (you know... like post all day on iclub... etc)

i watched the game beer and tivo controller in hand... yes it was frustrating... yes the packers won... but do i think they dominated... nah

i really wish there was a rematch of this game so i can take some $$ from these cheezy heads in the 'yay.

and if you are asking for facts... here's one for ya.

today is monday, december 16th, 2002.

1997 - The Green Bay Packers won their first NFL title in 29 years by defeating the New England Patriots 35-21 in Super Bowl XXXI at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans.

doesn't that make you smile?

but let's not forget the next year 1998 when...

The Denver Broncos won their first Super Bowl by defeating the defending champion Green Bay Packers 31-24 in Super Bowl XXXII at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego.

oh das rite... what's the year today... its 2002... and in the past 30 years... your packers have won..... let's count that... err... ONE... oh yeah... that was pretty easy... ONE superbowl.

but yeah... we're talking about this year... niners are not that strong... and packers are definately a better team than the niners... the niners struggled w/ the cowboys for goodness sake.

but am i going to let you ran your cheeze head on the board and proclaim FAVRE (PRONOUNCE IT RIGHT YOU DAMN CHEEZE HEADS) god? NOT!...

if they do meet in the playoffs... come find me and i'll put up some $$.
Old 12-16-2002, 12:00 PM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
Originally posted by AWD_Dan
No I think your more funny cuz you let it bother you

All in good fun mate
-Dan
Old 12-16-2002, 01:05 PM

domination does not equal to a chance to win in the final seconds of the game. yes we lost. but the box score means about as much as the commentators running their mouths.

yes it is in good fun... cheese head bandwagoners, any of you from WI? didn't think so.
Old 12-16-2002, 01:21 PM

Car Info: 2016 CWP WRX
brett favre is one of the most overrated qb's in the league. he is a GREAT qb. one of the best around, but he is still overrated. he is not a god, and definatly not at the same level as joe montana.

i am not going to get caught up in the name calling, but i will admit the niners dont have it this year. GB is a better team, for now. healthy, both teams are pretty even. but the niners are NOT health, and dont have the coaching to overcome it. the nfl is so even this year. GB has squeeked out a few wins (the vikings?) and certainly have't looked as good as they have in the past. the playoffs are going to be interesting to say the least.

anyway, i agree the raider fans like to rub it in more than the niners fans do. no biggie. just ignore them

josh
Old 12-16-2002, 02:23 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Originally posted by jim-bob
wow, i didn't know The Haters were into sports. they make some pretty cool noise, though.

http://turnament.com/artists2/a24.html
I: wait a sec, u mean the 40 times are for
R: ounces and not yards? oh shizzle my nizzle
C: #bg unf fhpx.

one for the homies....

whirred.

Last edited by odyss3y; 12-16-2002 at 02:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Why is it the Haters come out when the 49ers lose? Are your lives that boring?