Why does stuff like this happen here?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 05:01 PM
Underpants Gnome

Car Info: 1.4 Ford Fiesta
Don't take me too seriously, I'm somewhat J/K I live in campbell, work in Morgan Hill, go to school in downtown San Jose, have a girlfriend in Santa Clara, and I see idiots everywhere!!
Old 09-26-2004, 03:15 PM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
after going to san jose state for 2 years, i have never been more ashamed of myself to say i'm half mexican. the worst experiences i had were from ghetto mexicans, and reading this....i think i'm going to change my name.

glad you are allright, and that militia meet sounds pretty good right about now.
Old 09-26-2004, 06:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Ava8r
OK.!? I guess it depends on what job and where the person lives and the people they associate with. It's a big city. East side like king/tolly area will give you a different impression of SJ than say Almaden Country Club area.

Take care, AJ
Damn, whenever I go to SJ, I'm almost always in the King/Tully area. Why? Because the Viet food down there r0X0rZ! (I'm in SF BTW hehe)
Old 09-27-2004, 12:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Damn, Thanks for the heads up! I work in that area, right off of Berryessa. I will keep my eyes peeled for these chodes....

I had weird experience last night too....I was rolling up to a stop sigh in my neighborhood, and I see this mid to late 80's model suburban 4x4 blow through a stopsign (in a residential area), take a 90 degree turn with the right rear tire GONE, rim was sparking away like something you'd see on real TV. This guy takes the corner in the burb' fishtailing all over the place cuz of the missing tire. Drives down the street, takes another corner, fishtails onto Bascom, so I decided to follow him, thinking maybe this is a stolen car or something, but no po-po's were in pursuit yet.....so he pulls up to the stoplight at Bascom and Camden, waiting for the light to change, I pull up next to him, (Semi-thuggish latino dude) signal to him to roll down his window to tell him he has a flat......the ******* just looks at me and does a brakestand in the turnlane, when the light turns green he peels out, fishtails around the corner onto Camden and takes off....by this time, I figured the guy would end up wrapped around a light pole somewhere, get what he deserves and it wasn't my problem, so I went back home. <shrug>

-Ted

Last edited by GotBoost?; 09-27-2004 at 12:55 PM.