whoops.. enraged audi driver.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 10:19 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
Originally Posted by x002x
well... i guess karma got even w/ me today.

i was turning onto north lawrence expressway from southbound elcamino. it was a 2 left turn lane. it was a mercury sable next to me. as soon as the light turned green... i just took off... and then next thing u knew... the guy was pulling up next to me. i'm like wtf... the lanes were beginning to merge..... if i stop now.. he'll either rear end me or sideswipe me... so i gunned it. and next thing you know.. the guy starts riding the shoulder next to me. i'm like crap... as soon as i the left lanes opened up.. i dashed 2 lanes over to the left once on northbound lawrence. and i'm sitting there wtf.. and the guy pulls up to my right side only up to my rear windows... so i guess i can't get a good look at him. bahh... i was getting hella pissed off... then my gf slapped me and told me to not even think about it. so i went on with my own business...

wish i had her in the car last nite. would've saved me from my own stupidity....
Yes, the greatest way to calm us dudes down is for a girl to get tender and press up against us.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:57 AM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
Originally Posted by chimchimm5
Yes, the greatest way to calm us dudes down is for a girl to get tender and press up against us.
lol while driving
Old 10-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Underpants Gnome

Car Info: 1.4 Ford Fiesta
Originally Posted by x002x
so i just left uckk a few min ago. i got onto 880 south from whipple. i dind't know that the lanes from the freeway entrance merge into 1 lane so quickly. and i so i happen to cut off a red audi a4 or something of that likeness. i immediately knew i pulled a dick**** of a maneuver on the road. so i stuck my hand up in the air as a means of apologizing and took off to gain some distance between me and him.

my idea in my mind was that the sooner he doesn't see me that faster he can calm down. so i took off on 880 south at about 80mph. and next thing you know.. the guy tails me and starts flashing his highbeams on and off and chases me all the way from union city all the way up to misison blvd when i just jumped off the freeway unexpectedly... thus leaving him on the fast lane on 880 south while i pulled a double lane merge onto the mission blvd offramp. i tried to shake this dude off my tail by brake checking and even using the wipers.. but this guy would not let off.......

to the owner of the red audi... should you happen to stumble upon this thread::::

dude all i gotta say is mah bad and i'm sorry for being the asshat driver today...

but damn dude... you need to calm down a bit.... you have one hell of a badass case of roadrage.

Were you in the left hand lane during most of the above event? (After you merged onto the freeway)
Old 10-05-2006, 11:37 AM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
Originally Posted by British Banger
Were you in the left hand lane during most of the above event? (After you merged onto the freeway)
the #2 lane.