whoops.. enraged audi driver.

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 01:53 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Funny, I had a black S4 cut me off as I was leaving UCKK tonight... That basard. I hope he drives his car off a cliff.
Old 10-04-2006, 02:50 AM

Car Info: WRX
i hope i run into someone with road rage...i got something for them to keep =D
Old 10-04-2006, 08:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by mcdrama
+1

If I were him, I would have been pritty ticked.
Yeah, when I do something stupid on the road I just slow down and chill. I have been chased a couple times which seemed unreasonable, but sometimes I think people are "in another world" in their cars. Usually the people that get the most pissed have just done something stupid or mean.

Yesterday a guy totally cut me off (had to slam on the brakes so he didn't clip my car) and he stuck his hand out the window - seemed sorta flippant from the other side which is why I never do that.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:24 AM

Car Info: WREX
Originally Posted by x002x
did i forget to mention that i drive a legacy and not an impreza? either way.. i'm odd one out.
Oh, were you the guy with the white Legacy that left a little early? That sucks!

I also have a bad case of roadrage, and have been known to pull to the side of the road to squash ill feelings

Actually, I noticed that if you just look straight ahead when the other driver is acting psycho, then there is a better chance they will just leave you alone.

I noticed this behavior when I have my psycho moments, and drivers just act like they are not aware that anything has just happened. With this situation, I usually just slow down or speed up (all pissed off of course), but then just forget about it.

Last edited by unstble; 10-04-2006 at 08:50 AM.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
roadrage is a scary thing... thus why i carry never know when you'll have to put down a crazed freak
Old 10-04-2006, 08:50 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
If you make a mistake, just drive safely w/ the flow of traffic.

All that excessive stuff the OP did topped by a freak multi-lane change to exit only confirmed to the audi driver that you are a total tool and he was validated for pressing on him.

The OP is an unsafe driver which was proven by his poor decisions AFTER making a mistake.

2 wrongs don't make a right ...and in this case 3 or 4 wrongs.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:55 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by unstble
Oh, were you the guy with the white Legacy that left a little early? That sucks!

I also have a bad case of roadrage, and have been known to pull to the side of the road to squash ill feelings

Actually, I noticed that if you just look straight ahead when the other driver is acting psycho, then there is a better chance they will just leave you alone.

I noticed this behavior when I have my psycho moments, and drivers just act like they are not aware that anything has just happened. With this situation, I usually just slow down or speed up (all pissed off of course), but then just forget about it.
Chillax, man. People make mistakes. Getting all worked up over nothing isn't really good for anyone - especially while trying to drive at hwy speed.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:03 AM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
Chillax, man. People make mistakes. Getting all worked up over nothing isn't really good for anyone - especially while trying to drive at hwy speed.

yea.... i need to calm down... i got a lil worked up w/ the guy chasin me. hehe.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by BOOOST4
If you make a mistake, just drive safely w/ the flow of traffic.

All that excessive stuff the OP did topped by a freak multi-lane change to exit only confirmed to the audi driver that you are a total tool and he was validated for pressing on him.

The OP is an unsafe driver which was proven by his poor decisions AFTER making a mistake.

2 wrongs don't make a right ...and in this case 3 or 4 wrongs.
I don't think his action during that particular moment makes him an unsafe driver under normal conditions. Under the stress and fear that bodily damage could occur, or worse his life was in jeopardy, you would have to assume he made a panic move.

While unsafe, it was a fight-or-flight decision, and he chose flight!
Old 10-04-2006, 09:19 AM

I hope you don't think I was the guy in the Audi chasing this guy. No, I was at the UCKK meet when the dude in the Legacy left.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:24 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by unstble
I hope you don't think I was the guy in the Audi chasing this guy. No, I was at the UCKK meet when the dude in the Legacy left.
No, I was replying to your comments about getting really pissed off at other drivers in general. Just saying it's not worth it. People do stupid stuff all the time, and unless they do something on purpose to cause you harm - just move on. That's all.

I have found a great way to stop road rage is to take a picture of the person with their angry face. But then, I will probably get shot one of these days.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:44 AM

Car Info: sc300
if someone follows me i turn into a nice quiet cutty and shoot at them
Old 10-04-2006, 09:51 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by SnoHumper
nice....
Old 10-04-2006, 10:08 AM

No, I was replying to your comments about getting really pissed off at other drivers in general. Just saying it's not worth it. People do stupid stuff all the time, and unless they do something on purpose to cause you harm - just move on. That's all.

I have found a great way to stop road rage is to take a picture of the person with their angry face. But then, I will probably get shot one of these days.
Yeah, I am a bit unstable when it comes to my temper sometimes. Sometimes I can shut it down, other times the **** is just stuck! lmao
Old 10-04-2006, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by SnoHumper

This is funny.....Until you see someone else pull a full-auto....then you better hope you have a tankful and your ride is faassstt!

Quick Reply: whoops.. enraged audi driver.