View Poll Results: Who are you all voting for?
Bush
40.00%
Kerry
60.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

who are you all voting for?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2004, 09:02 AM

Car Info: 180sx super drift machine!
Originally Posted by wrx10404
Arnold cannot run.
You must have hit the /sarcasm off toggle there, mate.
Old 06-28-2004, 09:09 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 yellow wrx
you have to be born in america to be president, arnald is not born here, there for he cannot ever be our president
Old 06-28-2004, 09:19 AM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX (Silver Sedan)
Originally Posted by mcdrama
no way in hell am I voting for Bush. I would vote for Kucinich if he was still in. =\

Oh well, if Kerry gets in he will probably be assasinated, if Bush wins then we get another 4 year term of war, greed, and pointless killing. Did I mention Bush is an oil greedy bastard? =x

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN!
Oil Greedy bastard? Perhaps you didn't notice, but our country didn't take any benefit from the plethora of oil that sits in Iraq even though we could have benefited tremendously from it.

Oh, and anyone who says that killing Saddam and his regime needs to do a little history research on his reign. It is not clear whether or not Saddam was involved at all in international terrorist interests, but he was certainly the connoisseur of domestic terrorism with his own people.
Old 06-28-2004, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Roo
It's just too bad the 20 year curse didn't strike this time...

'63 Kennedy
'81 Reagan
'0x Bush Jr. ??

Mind you, Bush Jr. is just following the path of Bush Sr...
Pays no attention to the international community, start a war, and don't give a s#$t about the domestic policy. His stupidity and incompetence are only matched by his greed and lies. Of course, Cheney isn't much better...I'm sure he's still in bed with Halliburton, a company that is as crooked as the roads I like to drive...

Let's get Hillary in for another 8 year term (since we KNOW she was already in power for 8 years ...lol...lol) and maybe Barbara Boxer as Veep...
So, within all of your cynicism (which reminds me of narrow-minded college professors), do you have ANY concrete evidence for these accusations against our leaders? Hillary and Boxer? lmao!
Old 06-28-2004, 09:43 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by barrelroll_9
Oil Greedy bastard? Perhaps you didn't notice, but our country didn't take any benefit from the plethora of oil that sits in Iraq even though we could have benefited tremendously from it.

Oh, and anyone who says that killing Saddam and his regime needs to do a little history research on his reign. It is not clear whether or not Saddam was involved at all in international terrorist interests, but he was certainly the connoisseur of domestic terrorism with his own people.

how can we benie from the oil when we blew the **** out of the infrastructure to suppor the production and distribution of that oil? Not to mention that COMPLETE LACK OF OIL PRODUCING EQUIPMENT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

just think they ahd a freaking oil sanctions for how long? 10-12 years? you expect to waltz into baghdad and see top nothc facilities that look like saudi?

man your dumb...
Old 06-28-2004, 09:45 AM

Car Info: '16 GTI, '02 Miata SE
I think this time around, the question is not who you are voting FOR, but who you are voting AGAINST.
Old 06-28-2004, 09:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 yellow wrx
Originally Posted by Stock Y-gon
I think this time around, the question is not who you are voting FOR, but who you are voting AGAINST.
how true, i dont know or like kerry that much, but i cant have bush for another 4 years! all hell will break loose!

i will choose to vote against bush
Old 06-28-2004, 11:14 AM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
Originally Posted by barrelroll_9
Oil Greedy bastard? Perhaps you didn't notice, but our country didn't take any benefit from the plethora of oil that sits in Iraq even though we could have benefited tremendously from it.....
No our country isn't profiting, in fact we're paying dearly for all of his administrations malfeasance, it's Bechtel, Halliburton and all of his buddies that are making BILLIONS off their looting of our treasury.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:37 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
woot, they're really making a mint over there:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=HAL&t=5y
Old 06-28-2004, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
how can we benie from the oil when we blew the **** out of the infrastructure to suppor the production and distribution of that oil? Not to mention that COMPLETE LACK OF OIL PRODUCING EQUIPMENT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

just think they ahd a freaking oil sanctions for how long? 10-12 years? you expect to waltz into baghdad and see top nothc facilities that look like saudi?

man your dumb...
Whatever dude. It was hard for me to focus on your claim itself because of your 3rd grade spelling and name calling. Anyway, in case you didn't know, most of the rebuilding of Iraq is coming from the funds from the oil that Saddam was keeping a tight grip on. I don't know where you're getting this info about an inability to utilize the oil.

Ohhhh....you're from Davis. Now I understand.
Old 06-28-2004, 12:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
voting for not-bush.
Old 06-28-2004, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by psoper
No our country isn't profiting, in fact we're paying dearly for all of his administrations malfeasance, it's Bechtel, Halliburton and all of his buddies that are making BILLIONS off their looting of our treasury.
We knew this would cost money from the beginning. Our President was very clear about the commitments it would take. Oh, and BTW, there are thousands of companies over in Iraq, not just a few oil companies.

I know a lot of the contractors and soldiers that are there right now, putting their lives on the line for the free world. The military members and contractors truly believe in what they're working for, the cause for freedom.
Old 06-28-2004, 01:26 PM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
Originally Posted by mexicanpizza
woot, they're really making a mint over there:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=HAL&t=5y
Let see they're still paying dick cheney a quarter mil a year in annuities, and he "has no financial ties" to them- god knows how much they pay the executives that actually come to work a couple times a week.

The fact that they survive at all after losing their Asbestos lawsuit defies economic sense, if it weren't for the no-bid contracts they got handed by the VP, they would be in far worse shape.

And yeah, there are thousands of US companies over there, there used to be a term for it- "war profiteering", and it was punishable by imprisonment.

But I guess all the "old" rules of civilization are now "antiquated", right? I mean if "they" don't "respect humanity" there no reason we should

Just think if people had started thinking this way back in the dark ages, by now we might.... wait a second, -they did think like that in the dark ages.

"America love it or leave it" is starting to seem to me like a hard decision, because I think that blind nationalism is about the only thing more dangerous to humanity than blind religious fanaticism.
Old 06-28-2004, 02:01 PM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
amen brother
Old 06-28-2004, 02:38 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
omg

kerry is leading

aloha from the summit of Mauna Kea

Quick Reply: who are you all voting for?