Who Did I Chat With @ Rest Stop On 84-Woodside Road? (Blk WRX w/P7's)

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 09:14 PM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
Question Who Did I Chat With @ Rest Stop On 84-Woodside Road? (Blk WRX w/P7's)

Hey all,

I was out for a late afternoon drive on 84-Woodside Road and chatted briefly w/another WRX owner (MBP sedan w/gold P7's). He said he was on here and the "other board," so if you read this, please drop me a line. I'd like to ask you a couple more questions about your new GReddy goodies!

Btw, nice ride and sorry I fell behind. I wanted to try tail you through the canyons, but right when you took off, I saw a motorcyle lurking behind me. By the time I slowed up and saw that it was just a regular biker, you were gone!

Oh well, maybe I'll see ya again out there. I saw a bunch of nice rides--silver BMW M-Coupe, couple of Civics, E-30 M3, and quite a few Porsches.
Peace

CL

btw, NOTE to self & others: DO NOT answer cell phone while going through twisties!! Trust me on this!

Last edited by CLsmooth71; 03-23-2003 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-24-2003, 12:00 AM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
it was me, its all good you fell behind, i busted a u-turn cause i thought i saw another cool road, but it turned out to be someones drive way.

hope to see you again soon, you should come out to one of the uckk meets.

cheers,

aaron
Old 03-24-2003, 07:01 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally posted by international B
it was me, its all good you fell behind, i busted a u-turn cause i thought i saw another cool road, but it turned out to be someones drive way.

cheers,

aaron
goddamn aaron You're all over the twistys

-Gagan
Old 03-24-2003, 09:20 AM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
Originally posted by joltdudeuc
goddamn aaron You're all over the twistys

-Gagan

yeah, you know me.

i went and hit tunitas creek, alpine road, pescadero pass, 35, and kings mountain all in one day. met this cool guy ryan, who was riding a bike, that was having trouble keeping up. i let him pass, then chased him for a while. it was great fun. stopped and talked to him, and he was saying he wants to trade in his a4 quattro for a subie!!!!

peace!!!
Old 03-24-2003, 10:14 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
yeah, you know me.

i went and hit tunitas creek, alpine road, pescadero pass, 35, and kings mountain all in one day. met this cool guy ryan, who was riding a bike, that was having trouble keeping up. i let him pass, then chased him for a while. it was great fun. stopped and talked to him, and he was saying he wants to trade in his a4 quattro for a subie!!!!

peace!!!

Sweet! I'll give you a call today. I'm on spring break right now, HOWEVER, in the library on campus! Busy work from a professor, and this stinks. If i get out of here quickly, I'll come by the Studio or something. However, I'm also thinking about doing for a drive. I dunno if you're up for it.

-Gagan
Old 03-24-2003, 12:09 PM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(

cheers,

aaron
Hey Aaron, (sorry, forgot your name earlier...I'm terrible w/names!)

Anyways, I was wondering how/why you were goinb back the other way so quickly. That road is fun, but I kept getting stuck behind stragglers. It's just as well though because I also kept getting paranoid about cops/chp. I obeyed the speed limit pretty much the whole way, but I've heard about crackdowns in that area. (The sport bikers on the on other hand are pretty crazy/reckless...some anyways)

I'll probably be out there again this Sunday if it doesn't rain, and I don't have any other plans. I met up w/my other buddy near CSM (92/280 split), and he followed me back up 84. He's gonna bring his Miata out next time, and my other buddy wants to come out w/his Prelude.

Well, good meeting/chatting w/you yesterday. I'll drop you a line in a little bit because I wanna know about your E-01 & E-Manage.

Btw, I've actually been out to UCKK a couple times. I don't go all that often because it is a little far from me, and also, my other buddies don't like to go since they're not WRX owners (go figure)

Peace

CL