White WRX on 92: You're an ass

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 06:49 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally posted by AzN121184
dude, i just woke up u bastard, go on aim
im at work ...been at work since 3am whootttt!!! :\

and the computer im on right now.... dont have aim (its blocked )

edgar,
Old 02-11-2004, 07:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Originally posted by KGB4187
Thanks for the address, I'm sending someone there to handle it for me.
Big man. I really hope you're kidding. and I REALLY hope you're not "sending" someone to vandalize his car.
Old 02-11-2004, 08:14 AM
Straight as an arrow

Car Info: The Fit is gone!
Thank you Lionfish! Thats what I'm saying, he showed no Suby love. He didnt cut me off, he wouldnt let me merge infront of him. And mexicanpizza, read the post right after the "threat" one...
Old 02-11-2004, 08:37 AM

Car Info: 03 sedan 2nd wrx
Originally posted by krzyxrevver12
miguels cars are black
oh **** I forgot my car is black daym never mind it wasn't me I wanted a white rex the wife said black well sorry for the cunfusion

ps dont send anyone to my place since they will be looking for a white car they will be here for days waiting for one to show up

And I live in a gated cummunity very well protected
haha hehe later
Old 02-11-2004, 09:20 AM

Car Info: Soon to be a 2011 WRX?
Originally posted by KGB4187
Thank you Lionfish! Thats what I'm saying, he showed no Suby love. He didnt cut me off, he wouldnt let me merge infront of him. And mexicanpizza, read the post right after the "threat" one...
Two things... First, some jerk off on this board got POed at me because I straight got out of my car and told him to get the fuq off my bumper at a red light once. When he posted on here, I replied back and told him to go **** into the wind, and learn to leave more than 6 inches of space between two cars. His defense was that he was trying to instigate a race... On Wolff road in Sunnyvale... during 6PM traffic. Douche bag. There's barely enough space to accelrate above 20 on that street in traffic.

Secondly, Subies DO get a bit more love on the road than the average jeggove. So does any car tricked out in a way I find 'nice'. Everybody's jumpin on KGB's **** about him being in a hurry, I wanna know what kind of hurry the b!tch in the White WRX was in that he couldn't be kind to his fellow man and let KGB in. That's gonna delay you what, 2.5 seconds? There's a lot of holier than thou tpyes on this board... but we ALL do the same ****.

If you see a Subie, show some love...
Old 02-11-2004, 09:49 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
typically im a jerk to other jerks. for example when they are merging and there is about 300 feet of space behind me and 12 feet in front of me, go for the 300, not the Mini-cooper sized space in front of me. but if people seem to have a good driving attitude, use their blinkers, etc, I'll let them in.

except for fellow i-club members... you guys drive too slow...
Old 02-11-2004, 09:52 AM

I have a white WRX but I was not on 92 and I am only an *** on teh intardnet.
Old 02-11-2004, 10:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
It was Mandy..
Old 02-11-2004, 10:26 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally posted by AWD 20T
It was Mandy..
I know..
Old 02-11-2004, 12:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
The amount of "love" I show ppl on the road is directly related to how much love they show me.....if they are gonne be a D|ck, and try to drive up the shoulder to get 2 more cars ahead of me....then yea, I am a major jerk, and I wont let them merge in.....that happened to me yesterday...and the dude that pulled that isht....got about 3" away from getting run over by a semi truck, literally......I pointed and laughed as I went by the jerk....then I got right back in front of him. He was pissed....but I was like !

OTH, if someone is in some POS hoopty....but they are respectful, and use their blinkers, and dont try to "push" their way infront of me, or drive up the shoulder to get a few cars ahead (really, what will that accomplish in heavy traffic?).....I have no problems letting them in. I will even throw up a friendly wave, to say "c'mon over, I'll let you in".

if you want me to be nice to you....then you better give me the same respect.....its as simple as that. IMO

also, I have noticed that the bay area is FULL of incompetant, ignorant, boneheaded, disrespectful drivers.....(for the most part)....they outweigh the "good" drivers by far.

-Ted
Old 02-11-2004, 01:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Old Brighton
Originally posted by AWD 20T
It was Mandy..
Barry manilow "MANDY"
Old 02-11-2004, 02:01 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally posted by trebsrex
Barry manilow "MANDY"
He is talkin about Mandy Moore aka AzN121184
Old 02-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Straight as an arrow

Car Info: The Fit is gone!
I agree with Xero and Ted totally. It would be different if I was in some big hurry and there was less traffic, but I was just trying to get over before I had to drive on the shoulder. I used my blinker and he moved up so I couldnt get in. I expect alot of bad drivers around there, and was happy to see a Subaru and i-club member ahead so I could get in easily. Wasnt the case tho.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
Angry people need to learn how to drive with common sense

You think you got it bad on the streets?

Some dumb soccer mom decides to pick up her son outside of Riordan high school today....she comes to a complete stop for over a minute in the middle of the street, not even in the lane close to the curb, I am talking about the left lane. This is at 2pm, light traffic, of course I am stuck directly behind her so I just sat on my subie horn continuously until she moves about a minute and a half later. Meanwhile all of Riordan is outside laughing and clapping at this dumb biznatch. Both the mother and son in the car seem completely oblivious to everything that is going on around them. WAKE UP GAL DANG IT!! Needless to say it built up a lot of traffic. and then a big SUV almost hit my car twenty feet away.

What is the moral of this story? I ASK YOU WHAT IS IT? CAUSE I DO NOT KNOW! I wish I knew she was going to sit there that long, I would have had just enough time to hit the ebrake, walk up and knock on the window and ask her what the hell she thinks she's doing. If it were me I would pull her license and slap her face.

ok thats my angry rant GALL DANG IT STUPID LADY! ARGH!!

Quick Reply: White WRX on 92: You're an ass