To: White STi Throwing Fireballs infront of my house right now

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by ac64drew
This reminds of a time when I was on the freeway, I saw a silver STI pull up next to me...Then I wave like I usually do when I see a subaru, then this dickwad started reving his STI like he wanted to race me..then I step on the gas to provoke him then step off just so that I could get rid of him, sure enough he pulls away switching lanes thinking he was the $#it...
woops, sorry about that
Old 06-09-2004, 11:05 PM

Car Info: ass-pan bug eye :D
i've been waving at fello subaru drivers while driving my moms '05 legacy and no one's waved back yet. what gives?! they don't wave when i'm driving dan's '01 legacy either. *sigh* i guess i'm not worthy.

as for the paint ball comment; i suggest it too... but frozen. then we can meet them at sf dent day.
what a jerk!!

~*Victoria*~
Old 06-09-2004, 11:10 PM

Car Info: 2003 wrx
i would wave if you wave at me .lol you dont want to put dents in the kids car just add some color to that white sti
jay
Old 06-09-2004, 11:16 PM

Krinkov, was that really you?...If so what color was my car?
Old 06-09-2004, 11:23 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
here is a soft approach to vindication...
it is gross though....
spend one week and take a dump in glad containers....
when he passes his "scheduled" fireball pass.... promptly spill your brownie offerings onto the street....
voila!
instant mocha satisfaction... or shall i say brownie surprise.... for kickers throw cherries and whipped cream ontop.
OR better yet... dress up in a wig and dress.... get a carriage... the load all the buckets of mocha goo inside the carriage.... when he passes... "accidentally" push your "chocolate baby" in his path... (hint-run away)

there....

aloha from the summit of Mauna Kea
Old 06-10-2004, 01:39 AM

Car Info: a car with 4 wheels
those ppls drive like that and acts like that, probably some high school kids with a new driver license, and don't have to pay their own gas, haha... anyway... don't trip bro... kids these days ( don't all...ok..) why getting mad at them rite... just let them drive while they are sitting on their tiny brain...

Originally Posted by jay53
buy a paint ball gun and go off on him when he drives by.but shoot from your roof lol
haha... you don't get paintball to shoot... get those airsoft BB guns, shoot thru his windows and the door, 100+ round per minute... if you need it... let me know... i let u borrow it.... haha....or if u still perfer paintball.... as what staar said, put it into the freezer the nite before you shoot him... it works so damn well...

Alan
Old 06-10-2004, 02:29 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Airsoft gun... AK-47 (It'd look fitting on you dude... just like it looks fitting one me). Run up to his car, aim it at his face, and tell him you'll kill him if he does it again.

No, don't do that. Just run up to his car with the AK and tell him to stop. I promise you he will. hahahah!!

Whenever an AK-47 is involved, there is NO smack talking.

Last edited by brucelee; 06-10-2004 at 02:34 AM.
Old 06-10-2004, 02:31 AM

Alan, you play airsoft?

Dude, me and my friends always play! (We play in local areas... forests, parks, etc... places where we cant get caught basically!). It's usually 2 on 2, or 3 on 3! We have MP5's, Ak-47s, M16s, and Sig552's! Not to mention a bunch of pistols!
Old 06-10-2004, 03:02 AM

I don't play airsoft anymore, cause the shop around here can't tune the guns good at all, and the parts here are kinda sucked... so I stop ... and my friend took my SD5 my vest and my helmet couple weeks ago... just remember have to ask him for my ish...haha

I use to play In Hong Kong, but long time ago ... u remember the closet in my house?? well.. not the master room closet, but just the normal one...the gun i left in HK can fill up that closet ... haha.. with mods too ... I'm still trying to find a way to ship it over... cause I'm worry about, if it happen that they scan it... they might take it away... cause it still $20000-$22000 around...(Hong Kong Dollar, that about $2500-$3000 usd)worth of stuff just for the stupid rifles... And my grandparent said my JUNKS is holding up their space ... anyway...

I haven't spend money on BB guns no more... too lazy to drive all the way to Santa Clara for buy/mod and pickups...rather stay home play WRC2 ... haha

Alan
Old 06-10-2004, 03:23 AM

hahha, nice. I have a Tokyo Murui AK with upgraded bushings, spring, and motor. It shoots 400fps. I know the guns in Japan are the shizzle, but oh well, gotta settle for the stuff in the US. (Im going to Europe next month, and I'll have real AKs and such... haha!)

Go to sleep man! Why are you still awake!?
Old 06-10-2004, 03:46 AM

are you the same too.. what are you talking about.... hahaha

u going to europe again?? goto turkey or something... bring ur DV and recorded the rally there for me...haha..

Alan
Old 06-10-2004, 03:48 AM

haha, f' turkey!!! Germany baby!! (And Switzerland, Italy, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Austria, and the Czech Rrepublic).

Bosnia = any weapon you want, you can get... CHEAP. Im just gonna buy an AK-47 (about $40USD) and shoot it for the 3 days that Im there. Then I'll give it to one of my family members. hahah, 0wn.
Old 06-10-2004, 04:37 AM

To me, they are *prey just like the rest of you.

k2

*Prey-A victim waiting to happen.

Last edited by DeliciouSpeed; 06-10-2004 at 04:40 AM.
Old 06-10-2004, 07:14 AM

Car Info: was 05 WRX Wagon
I have to confess...that was my new white STI Gagan. I've decided to up the ante and bring out a new car for Auto-X. Just thought I'd let you hear the new car and how awesome it is.

Just Kidding Bro...Seriously, if that guy comes back around, nothing works better than a waterballoon full of brake fluid.

-Soren

Last edited by redrex; 06-10-2004 at 07:36 AM.

Quick Reply: To: White STi Throwing Fireballs infront of my house right now