What's On Your Future Purchase Wish List?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 10:19 PM

Just shot skeet for the first time today, so an over/under shotgun. Something reasonably priced - maybe an SKB?

________
Fix ps3

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:25 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Thumbs up

Ah, my wife (a saver) wonders how I can spend money so easily...

I tell her, as soon as I get money, I already have an idea of what to spend it on. I don't need to think about it! wu hahahahahahah

Rota Grids
18x8.5" 5x114.3/ e44/ 73, GOLD (friggin' special order!)

Subaru Gauge set DIN-sized

Pioneer KURO Elite Plasma Pro-111FD 50"

some Whiteline Sway Bars F/R
Ohlins Fixed Perch Struts

and..........some track time and autocross time to get it all tuned!
Old 08-15-2009, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
One thing I'm worried about is the failure rate on these things. Has this problem been fixed? Or do they still die for whatever reason? The guy at funcoland told me that like 80% will fail at some point or another prematurely.

Have my xbox360 for like 2 years now, still running just as well as it was when it was new.

As for getting one, it seems like by the time u get one, the next generation xbox will have already came out lol
Old 08-15-2009, 10:33 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Originally Posted by kyoung05
Just shot skeet for the first time today, so an over/under shotgun. Something reasonably priced - maybe an SKB?

^^^^ aw skeet skeet skeet

ROFL, sorry couldn't help myself...

Old 08-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by rau
Level Ten or IPT trans for the A4, and a GT35r and standalone

Where the blue **** is FuncoLand at?! They went bankrupt and was bought out by us ( Gamestop ) a few years back.
In the Fremont hub right next to Ross... I'm not sure if it's still a funco land, it might be a game stop now, but it used to be a funco land, and they still sell all the same stuff like funco land used to do (used stuff from NES to new used game consoles, to everything else a game stop would have).

I didn't pay attention to the sign when walking in, I just assumed that it was still a funco land, especially since it hasn't changed a bit since it had opened many years back.

How come you will talk to me publicly on the forum, but you wont reply to my PM's?
Old 08-15-2009, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by ssteve
Yeah they are really nice and well worth the cost. Better be though since Ill be spending $500+ for a scope on a $200 gun lol
Damn, $500? That must be the cheapest Leupold that exists! The Leupold I want is $1700!!!

Most of my optics are more expensive then the guns they belong to. My fav optic BY FAR is the trijicon ACOG (various models). Have you thought about getting one of those instead? In my opinion it's by far the best firearm optic on the planet. If you're getting a really high powered scope for a snipe rifle, then the ACOG wont work as well, but for 100-300 yards, an ACOG kicks the crap out of anything!

Outstanding glass, and great technology combined together to make just the best damn optic on earth. What's great about them, on top of how high quality they are, you never have to use batteries due to the fiber optic illuminated reticle... I hate batteries and I love not having to rely on them.

If you haven't already, look into getting an ACOG, there are many different types of magnifications and made for various calibers. For an M4/AR-15 or rifle similar to it, you simply CANNOT beat an ACOG. I never thought I'd love an optic as much as I love ACOGs. You can get them from $700-1,800... Worth every damn penny too. Not only are they GREAT, but they are rugged as hell and will last you forever. You really need to try one before you get anything else, I guarantee that you will be 100% sold after using one. They are THAT great.

ACOG:

Here is the worlds most ideal optic: A Trijicon ACOG with a mini holographic sight mounted to the top (red dot made by Docter).

There are various reticle patters you can get as well as various colors for the illuminated reticle.

A different angle of an ACOG with holo-red dot:

View from the acog, I wish you could see it in real life just so you could understand how clear and brilliant the view is all thanks to its amazing coated glass.

The reticle glows brighter then hell during the day, and stays nice and dim during the night so it doesn't blind you. Don't forget, you will never need batteries so it will ALWAYS be on and work for you, unlike other battery powered sights like EOTechs and Aim points.

This combo is truly the best of both worlds. You have the greatness of an ACOG with the speed of a holosight so you can switch between the two.

The only application that an ACOG isn't ideal for is a long distance sniper/target rifle, something you need a crazy amount of magnification for. For anything 300 yards and under (it even has a bullet drop compensator), the ACOG is where it's at!

I was thinking of selling a couple pistols just to get another one, thats how great they are.

Last edited by brucelee; 08-15-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:53 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
I'll probably be an Accessport

Gotta get the mid-throttle feel better

After that - a set of Enkei Racing RPF1's

And a set of Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec 245/40WR17 tires for STU

It's gonna be awhile
Old 08-15-2009, 11:54 PM

Access port = best mod ever! My wife bought it for me for Xmas, best gift ever, my car felts sooooooooo great after a tune. Man, such a great mod! Valet mode is soooo cool!

Those tires are the bomb too. Great tires for a great price.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:45 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX Sedan
I'd also be down for an Accessport.

Also, some Team Dynamics PRO RALLY 1 rims...

A set of skidplates from Primitive Racing...

and a light bar from rallyinnovations...

Old 08-16-2009, 01:00 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by brucelee
In the Fremont hub right next to Ross... I'm not sure if it's still a funco land, it might be a game stop now, but it used to be a funco land, and they still sell all the same stuff like funco land used to do (used stuff from NES to new used game consoles, to everything else a game stop would have).
If it WAS a Funcoland, it's now a Gamestop. meaning they dont have NES stuff. Nothing older than the Nintendo Gamecube. And your PM's are BS. I'd rather talk in public. Like, in person.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by rau
If it WAS a Funcoland, it's now a Gamestop. meaning they dont have NES stuff. Nothing older than the Nintendo Gamecube. And your PM's are BS. I'd rather talk in public. Like, in person.
I just bought a super nintendo charger for my super nes 3 days ago. They still have used stuff, not sure what the extent is.

Yes, come to cafe zen on wed, lets chat it up. I'll be there.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:26 AM

Car Info: Honda with a wing =P
Big possibility :
re-valved forks for the RC
Ohlins Shock for the RC
Wheels/tires for the suby
s204 lip
90k service =(
Timing belt =(

Not-so-big possibility:
Satos for the RC
FN Five-seveN ODG(just cuz)
Swap turbos on the suby
Trackdays (more than one)

That's all for now off the top of my head.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:49 AM

Car Info: 07 legacy
i would love an acog for my ar too but thats way out of my price range right now.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:58 AM
jic

Car Info: 98 2.5rs/94 rx7/04 mazda6/06 audi s4/12 GT-R
need some good ol spal fans
Old 08-16-2009, 10:21 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX --> 07 STI --> 10 Cayman S
Blue lug nuts + key
mud flaps
get my rear diffuser installed

Quick Reply: What's On Your Future Purchase Wish List?