whats the worst accident u have been involved in?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 03:41 PM

I had 3 accidents:

1. my old CRX, some old lady cut me off and I rear ended her. her fault. broken headlight and her scrached bumper

2. my WRX. couple of weeks after getting it I was being stupid driving too fast. drifted in a turn and tapped the curb which sent me into a spin and than into the wall. I walked away but the car was pretty messed up. there was no one else on the road.

3. last April on Geary and Laguna a drunk made a illigal U -turn in front of me. I T-boned him and than went into a pole. I got hurt, the other dude got f ed up. he was arrested after his hospital visit, and I was taken to the hospital. for 6 months I was in physical therapy and chiropractor and my back is still sore when I wake up my car total damage at first was $16K and than they found out engine damage and the total was $22K
Old 11-17-2003, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
rolled my old civic down a hill 4 times in FF with 4 buddies in the car. Totaled the car no one was hurt.
Old 11-17-2003, 04:55 PM

Car Info: civic
this one time at band camp...i ....
Old 11-17-2003, 06:00 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
the worst one for me was rolling my old datsun 510. was drifting up on grizley peak road in berkeley. a civic decided it would tap me and send me off the road, over an enbankment, and rolled 5 times and landed sideways on a tree, across the roof. thank god i had a roll cage!
Old 11-17-2003, 06:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
i got hit by a drunk driver in a truck who rear ended me totally i was parked by the way and he rammed into my rear end smashing it to the rear window =\ pics up soon
Old 11-17-2003, 06:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Stage 4+ Bugeye
1994 The year it was raining really bad in L.A. Coming back from visiting relatives driving in a huge boat of a Buick Regal. The cops were slowing everyone down to 35mph and then there was supposedly 1.5 - 2 inches of standing water in every lane of the freeway just getting out of L.A. A piece of crap mustang gt (thats why i hold a grudge) flys by us and sends a wave of water into our lane. The cops think that we got the wave and started hydroplaining. We were spinning in and out of traffic hit an embackment hit a cadillac went back into the enbackment and flipped twice landing on the roof. My dad had whiplash, my mom had hit the passenger side molding right above the door and it had cut her head open and she had supported herself on the window so when we flipped her arm hit the gravel and glass and her elbow was messed up. My brother and sister and I walked away with bumps bruises and sprains. We all lived to tell the story. It just wasnt our time. The roof collapsed around 2 minutes after we all had exited the vehicle. Worst accident I have ever been in. Be careful in water Gents our cars are great and rally and all of that but nothing can help you once you are off the ground hydroplaining. Cheers.

WRX Rush
Old 11-20-2003, 03:31 AM

Car Info: 2002MY Impreza WRX
June 2001

18 years old, I was driving to hospital volunteering in a Porsche 944 S2. I made a left turn after my traffic light turned green. About 10 yards on the road I turned onto there was a 4 door MY 2000 civic in the opposite lane. It was stopped and it seemed like it wanted to turn into a fruit stand that was on my right. However, I looked at the signal lights and didn't take notice. Plus, I figured with only 30 feet between us, the person wouldn't dare make a left.

I was wrong. The car made a left turn (from their perspective) 10 feet away from me. This resulted in a head-on collision. The civic managed to complete its left turn but not after it destroyed my car's front section and their front section and side.

I got out because my car died with the gas pedal sunken into the floor. I checked the car front and then ran over to him and asked "What happened" and checked out if he was ok. He got out and started balling, "Why did you drive so fast?" Yep, he's ok enough to try to pin this on me. The wife came out and was crying. A police officer car just pulled in. The guy ran over to him to blame me. The officer told him to shut-up and he pushed my car off the road.

A few more officers arrived. After questioning me, the report officer found inconsistencies in the story. For one thing, I saw the guy's wife driving. The guy said he was driving. I said I was probably at most going 25 mph (speed limit is 35 mph). The other guy claimed I was going at least 40 or 45 mph. The reporting officer watched the guy as he was being put into the ambulance (he got his face cut up from having his head being smashed into the windshield). Paramedics lifted his shirt to check for busted ribs. The police man saw a bruise running from his right shoulder to his left hip. Busted. The police man demanded the truth which the guy told.

In the end, I found out the wife didn't have insurance or a license and was learning to drive (I guess she hesitated when he told her to make the left turn and went too late). All fault was put on the other driver and I got 15k for the car.

Liars. The guy is older than me yet he isn't man enough to take the fault. Sure, he's got to protect his wife, but not at my cost.