What would you do if you saw someone do THIS to your brand new car?? (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 08:23 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
If it were a brand new car...I would be in jail for murder/atempted murder, I would absolutely loose it, I know my temper.

Now I did have a old, and I mean OLD lady open her door into my car while I was sitting in it. I got out and said "You just hit my car with yoru door" her answer "No I didn't"...I lost it.

Me: You ****ing old bag, I was sitting in the car and watched you do it. What the **** is your problem. Why in the **** are you still breathing MY air you ****ing ****!

Her: a...
Her husband: *facepalm*

Me: Now get back in yoru car, and come back to shop in a hour when I am not here, before I kick your dentures down your throat!

Her: *back in car, backed out, left*

Ya know I wouldn't have become quite so pissed, if she had just owned up to it. I would have likely been "hey thats cool accidents happen" but no, stupid old **** had to lie to my face.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:29 PM

Car Info: '11 STI
Originally Posted by Overbear
If it were a brand new car...I would be in jail for murder/atempted murder, I would absolutely loose it, I know my temper.

Now I did have a old, and I mean OLD lady open her door into my car while I was sitting in it. I got out and said "You just hit my car with yoru door" her answer "No I didn't"...I lost it.

Me: You ****ing old bag, I was sitting in the car and watched you do it. What the **** is your problem. Why in the **** are you still breathing MY air you ****ing ****!

Me: Now get back in yoru car, and come back to shop in a hour when I am not here, before I kick your dentures down your throat!

Ya know I wouldn't have become quite so pissed, if she had just owned up to it. I would have likely been "hey thats cool accidents happen" but no, stupid old **** had to lie to my face.
you know this thread is 2 years old? and was bumped by a spammer
Old 07-18-2012, 08:47 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip

Cool story, bro.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:10 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX

I just thank god you're not reproducing.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:31 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
I just thank god you're not reproducing.
LOL just because I am gay, doesn't mean I have not had a kid or two, think on that sfb.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:27 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
This thread just got interesting again
Old 07-19-2012, 08:13 AM

Car Info: 2008 specB
Originally Posted by Unit 91
Cool story, bro.
You know what woulda been a COOLER story?

If the SWAT truck did it to him.

Old 07-19-2012, 08:36 AM

Car Info: 2018 STI Limited
WOW! Just wow. I have had something slightly similar happen to me. I pulled into a spot at Blockbuster and was just opening my door when i caught a glimpse in my mirror and felt a strange feeling so i quickly pulled it shut. No sooner did i do that, a big black suburban SUV came flying in. Slammed it into park, and hopped out. She was so close i couldnt even open my door to get out. I am 5'7" 140 lbs so im not big i can squeeze through just about anything. I looked straight at her, she paused, then kept walking. I was irate, i decided to just back out and leave for fear of what i would say to her in front of her children. Ignorant and inconsiderate people.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:41 AM

Car Info: 2012 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by SolSurferX
You know what woulda been a COOLER story?

If the SWAT truck did it to him.

+1 for pure comedy! Rofl!
Old 07-19-2012, 09:18 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Old 07-19-2012, 09:32 AM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
Originally Posted by 1FSTREX
WOW! Just wow. I have had something slightly similar happen to me. I pulled into a spot at Blockbuster and was just opening my door when i caught a glimpse in my mirror and felt a strange feeling so i quickly pulled it shut. No sooner did i do that, a big black suburban SUV came flying in. Slammed it into park, and hopped out. She was so close i couldnt even open my door to get out. I am 5'7" 140 lbs so im not big i can squeeze through just about anything. I looked straight at her, she paused, then kept walking. I was irate, i decided to just back out and leave for fear of what i would say to her in front of her children. Ignorant and inconsiderate people.
Very similar thing happened to me last weekend. Right as I was about to step out my car, I saw a toyota sienna very quickly diving in at the parking spot right next to me. I had to shut my door very quickly, otherwise he'd have hit my door.

I stared at the idiot pinoy driver - he looked at me, then looked at his crooked parking, and walked away without saying anything. I got very tempted to start an argument right then and there, but after seeing his beat-up-minivan, his fat wife (with her feet at the dash lol) and kids at the back.....I decided it was kinda pointless to humiliate him in front of his family.....
Old 07-19-2012, 09:47 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Originally Posted by zergling
Very similar thing happened to me last weekend. Right as I was about to step out my car, I saw a toyota sienna very quickly diving in at the parking spot right next to me. I had to shut my door very quickly, otherwise he'd have hit my door.

I stared at the idiot pinoy driver - he looked at me, then looked at his crooked parking, and walked away without saying anything. I got very tempted to start an argument right then and there, but after seeing his beat-up-minivan, his fat wife (with her feet at the dash lol) and kids at the back.....I decided it was kinda pointless to humiliate him in front of his family.....
I had a dude swoop in on a spot while I was sitting there with my blinker on. He came in from the other side and just dropped in. I parked behind him and asked him WHAT THE EFF he was doing. He was older and got all heated and made some ***** a$$ remark as he walked away, so I asked him "How much is a windshield going to cost you?" He turned red and started walking back but a cop had shown up at that point and all of a sudden, he wasn't being such a dick. Cop said "BOTH of you get over it and move on."

I would get pissed if someone damaged my car, but hey, it is a car and it can be fixed or replaced. I had a very similar one happen to me. These guys were delivering furniture to MY house and hit my car with their truck as they were leaving. I didn't actually see them hit it, but I saw my car with the alarm going off as they drove away and a huge dent that wasn't there 10 minutes ago, so it was pretty obvious. They denied it completely.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:14 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by flat489
you know this thread is 2 years old? and was bumped by a spammer
Like there is anything better going on anyways
Old 07-19-2012, 11:54 AM

Car Info: 2010 FXT - 2016 crosstek - 1996 impreza outback
How I hate people like this. My mom just bought 2012 Honda accord. she likes to park way way way out. I was laughing at Her one day as we walked back to her car from Denny's because she parks so far out. Just as she walks around the back of her car she blurts out WHAT THE F***. A huge mark along the side of her car where someone hit it and drove off. Stupid drivers are everywhere. No escape
Old 07-19-2012, 04:13 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by zergling

I stared at the idiot pinoy driver - but after seeing his beat-up-minivan, his fat wife (with her feet at the dash lol) and kids at the back.....I decided it was kinda pointless to humiliate him in front of his family.....
Lol, it sounds like his life sucks as it is already. No point beating a dead horse.

But yeah, mother****ers like that are the reason why people can't have nice things.