What are those Acuras that look like a "poor man's Ferrari"?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 12:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
well jacob a comptech blower is nice but this custom turbo'd NSX is a dream car straigh from the top tuners in japan... exept its here in california

edgar,
http://www.pansx.com/pic.htm <-- more pics here
Wow, that's a pretty hot car. Prolly the nicest street-NSX I have seen, though I haven't seen it in person. The car I am talking about is not some dude's street car with a Comptech blower, it's a fully race prepped car with a cage and race electronics. Definitely not street legal! It sounds like a surreal raptor when he gets on it on the front straight. A sight to see with sounds that are out of this world.

-Jacob
Old 07-19-2004, 01:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
Wow, that's a pretty hot car. Prolly the nicest street-NSX I have seen, though I haven't seen it in person. The car I am talking about is not some dude's street car with a Comptech blower, it's a fully race prepped car with a cage and race electronics. Definitely not street legal! It sounds like a surreal raptor when he gets on it on the front straight. A sight to see with sounds that are out of this world.

-Jacob
yeah i hear yah... i got to drive this beast and its insane in every aspect you can think off... haha from the blitz gauges to the fireballs and wastegate flutter it was something ill never forget....

haha mind you i only had the ***** to give it about 1/3 throttle.. hehe he

edgar,

check the weblink it has some videos of the car at the track and on the street...
Old 07-20-2004, 01:22 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRB WRX
Talking

The NSX was built by Honda to showoff technologies that they had pulled from their Formula 1 Program. Its an amazing car, and they handle like a dream.......With that said, I still wouldn't pay 90k for it.