what shop makes custom sub boxes?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 09:54 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by STi'm Crazy
Yeah it not that hard to do but if you want i can fix it for you. Is it a painted box?

Brett

yeah..kinda. It's not a finished glossy paint box. It's umm...what's the damn word..errr.

Bah..it's made to look kinda like the plastic used on the interior. Light grey and a little....ahhhhh haaa. TEXTURED. Yessss.

edit...someone took a picture of it last night...can't remember who it was but it might show up in the UCKK thread. We had 10 wagons there last night. WOOOOT>
Old 04-21-2005, 09:20 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by STi'm Crazy
Yeah i can fix the crack but i dont think I can mach the texture and the paint but we could always sand the whole thing down and redue the texture and the paint.

thanks....do you go to any meets? Maybe I can show it to you at one of the meets. It's really a small crack. but I want it fixed right so it doesn't happen again. Think it happened once before with previous owner in a different spot.

I wouldn't mind covering it with carpet if I can match the interior. More durable since I have crap back there all the time...like snowboards. .haaaa.

looks like this.
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...020#post971020

I need to paint my amps and build a new cover so don't mind that very temporary off grey cover in the photo.

But hey...you can see my bionic leg in there. haaa.

Last edited by OneManArmy; 04-21-2005 at 09:24 AM.